If You Could Pick Another Company Besides Bethesda to Make TES, Who Would it Be

#31SPMcKinneyPosted 1/2/2013 2:30:56 PM
Spartan_Vice posted...
...KoToR: II (Eh).

*gasps* Ok I no like you now KotOR 2 was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better then 'eh' if your sayin it was glitch ridden then I must be a lucky one then I never ran into any..
JK bout the not liking ya...I don't even know ya :P

OT: Ya no one but Bethesda should ever make TES games and didn't THQ file bankruptcy not to long ago...don't think there any where qualified to make it just on that
---
Ib'tuur jatne tuur ash'ad kyr'amur! :: "Today is a good day for someone else to die!"
GT & PSN: SPMcKinney
#32phishfacePosted 1/2/2013 2:31:04 PM
I cannot believe that nobody's mentioned Lego yet.
#33Spartan_VicePosted 1/2/2013 2:33:43 PM
Spartan_Vice posted...
Spartan_Vice posted...
So it's Bethesda's fault that Obsidian makes shoddy work?

Pretty much when it was their responsibility and their name on the product. You act like Bethesda is some glowing god of game making perfection.

I do know that Obsidian produces **** work. That's literally all I need to know for my argument. See you can throw blame around all you want, but if a race horses leg breaks you don't shoot the jockey, you shoot the horse.

Even though the jockey steered the horse into a fence which caused the broken leg?

Yep, they still shoot the horse. Amazing how that works. I like how you think Obsidian's a great company but isn't good enough to independent of it's own mistakes. No when they make a mistake, it's somebody elses problem, because God forbid we live in a world of responsibility. Turns out, if everybody did their job competently, we wouldn't need QA or QM. But that's not how the system works, so instead when somebody's incompetent at their job, instead of firing them, we make a press release saying it was the fault of the people who didn't catch the people being incompetent.
---
4/14/2010 - The Day one of my GameFAQs moderations was overturned.
http://i.imgur.com/Pzq4j.gif
#34Carruth81Posted 1/2/2013 2:35:21 PM
phishface posted...
I cannot believe that nobody's mentioned Lego yet.

Lego Elder Scrolls. Now theres an image lol
As for Disney they already own Star Wars now they don't need to take this away from us
---
I'm going to kill you slowly. Painfully. WITH A YAK. ~Demon Hunters
#35darkportal785Posted 1/2/2013 2:36:20 PM
The_Beer_Scotch posted...
I always love the "I didn't like somethibg so it is factually s***" arguments. Shows you who to take seriously and who lacks mental functions.

I don't like you. You're s***.
---
There is a difference between you and me. We both looked into the abyss, but when it looked back as us, you blinked.
#36Spartan_VicePosted 1/2/2013 2:38:07 PM
I always love the "I didn't like somethibg so it is factually s***" arguments. Shows you who to take seriously and who lacks mental functions.

He's being modest, in the most ironic way possible.
---
4/14/2010 - The Day one of my GameFAQs moderations was overturned.
http://i.imgur.com/Pzq4j.gif
#37The_Beer_ScotchPosted 1/2/2013 2:38:49 PM
darkportal785 posted...

Oh its an opinion. Must be true.
---
To be announced
#38The_Beer_ScotchPosted 1/2/2013 2:41:27 PM
Spartan_Vice posted...

He's being modest, in the most ironic way possible.

Ths irony must be lost on me :/ I'm all for people having opinions but I just don't understand when people decide they don't like something, so nobody can :/
---
To be announced
#39darkportal785Posted 1/2/2013 2:42:05 PM
darkportal785 posted...

It's true, ask Plank.
---
There is a difference between you and me. We both looked into the abyss, but when it looked back as us, you blinked.
#40The_Beer_ScotchPosted 1/2/2013 2:43:56 PM
darkportal785 posted...
darkportal785 posted...

It's true, ask Plank.

Well I'll be a horses ass.
---
To be announced