If You Could Pick Another Company Besides Bethesda to Make TES, Who Would it Be

#51Spartan_VicePosted 1/2/2013 3:54:06 PM
Spartan_Vice posted...
Spartan_Vice posted...
I always love the "I didn't like somethibg so it is factually s***" arguments. Shows you who to take seriously and who lacks mental functions.

He's being modest, in the most ironic way possible.

Ths irony must be lost on me :/ I'm all for people having opinions but I just don't understand when people decide they don't like something, so nobody can :/

1. Having to point out explicitly in your opinion, that it's not your opinion and you won't force it others, is merely fishing for praise.

2. After saying "I would never force my opinion on others", going out and implying that other peoples views objectively make them lacking mental functionality, just a tad ironic.

I'm still lost on that first one, personally I like obsidian games, I think your under the impression that I'm trying to white knight here? Thats not the case.

2. I actually said I don't understand why people force their opinions on others as objective fact. Just because YOU don't like something, doesn't mean I have to not like that something.

I get the impression you are trying to say that you don't like obsidian games, so it is now objective fact that obsidian games are horrible... if thats how you think objectivity works... well, good luck.

How many Obsidian Entertainment games have you played?
---
4/14/2010 - The Day one of my GameFAQs moderations was overturned.
http://i.imgur.com/Pzq4j.gif
#52Carruth81Posted 1/2/2013 3:55:08 PM
Spartan_Vice posted...
Oh what about Valve? They have a good track record so far

They can't do it, that would require them to develop sequels beyond the number 2. It'd be in development for decades and then just have a previous version released free-to-play with an updated hats system.

Heh good point. What about Mojang?
---
I'm going to kill you slowly. Painfully. WITH A YAK. ~Demon Hunters
#53Spartan_VicePosted 1/2/2013 3:57:45 PM
Spartan_Vice posted...

They can't do it, that would require them to develop sequels beyond the number 2. It'd be in development for decades and then just have a previous version released free-to-play with an updated hats system.

"Hey, I know we tried to sue the **** out of your company, but would you like to make a game for us?" That's the quickest joke I can make from that one.
---
#54The_Beer_ScotchPosted 1/2/2013 3:59:18 PM
Four.

Never played neverwinter knights.

Dungeon seige 3 was decent, not great.

Kotr 2 I loved.

Fallout NV I loved.

Alpha protocol... well I loved the CONCEPT of it, sadly the execution was lacking.

Perhaps the mental function comment was a tad harsh, I apologise for that, you are not really a bad poster imo, but the masquerading subjective opinion as objective fact charade does tend to irk me somewhat.
---
To be announced
#55Carruth81Posted 1/2/2013 4:00:22 PM
Spartan_Vice posted...
Spartan_Vice posted...

"Hey, I know we tried to sue the **** out of your company, but would you like to make a game for us?" That's the quickest joke I can make from that one.

Didnt Todd apologize for that? Thought that was just the lawyers getting their panties in a bunch
---
#56phishfacePosted 1/2/2013 4:01:45 PM
LEGO!!!

Look at this picture and tell me they couldn't have done an awesome Solstheim:

http://imgur.com/FFOk7
#57Spartan_VicePosted 1/2/2013 4:02:37 PM
Four.

Never played neverwinter knights.

Dungeon seige 3 was decent, not great.

Kotr 2 I loved.

Fallout NV I loved.

Alpha protocol... well I loved the CONCEPT of it, sadly the execution was lacking.

Perhaps the mental function comment was a tad harsh, I apologise for that, you are not really a bad poster imo, but the masquerading subjective opinion as objective fact charade does tend to irk me somewhat.

I just have a critical mind really, and by that I'm not implying a critical mind is somehow superior way of think, it's merely a different way.
---
#58The_Beer_ScotchPosted 1/2/2013 4:05:27 PM
Bloody pessimists :p

I will also add that i've just woken up.

And I don't drink coffee. I don't mean to be an a******e, but it happens >.> and sometimes it is justified!
---
To be announced
#59MacBookAirPosted 1/2/2013 4:09:27 PM
EA.
---
"Sweet Kitty, Sweet Kitty, send your topics unto me..." - Lord-Sheogorath
#60Carruth81Posted 1/2/2013 4:10:12 PM
MacBookAir posted...
EA.

Shut Up
---