If You Could Pick Another Company Besides Bethesda to Make TES, Who Would it Be

#91Liquid WindPosted 1/2/2013 6:14:51 PM
Spartan_Vice posted...
Oh what about Valve? They have a good track record so far

They can't do it, that would require them to develop sequels beyond the number 2. It'd be in development for decades and then just have a previous version released free-to-play with an updated hats system.

valve has only proven that they are incapable of reaching the number 3, a series like TES that is already beyond it's third iteration may be no problem for valve!
#92Kungfu KenobiPosted 1/2/2013 6:16:41 PM
Other: Atlus, From Software, or maybe even Nippon Ichi just for fun
---
Check out www.axemurderingworms.com . And remember kids: Sound isn't music, Books aren't stories, This is not a pipe, and The medium is the message.
#93Sobriquet835Posted 1/2/2013 6:17:36 PM
Gearbox. Skyrim lacks proper loot, Gearbox could fix that. Plus, they know how to make skills work well together.

Them or Atlas.
---
Pfft, sig.
#94The_Beer_ScotchPosted 1/2/2013 6:19:13 PM
IamI3rian posted...
Capcom.

*flees*

Speaking of removing 30% of your body mass...

<3
---
To be announced
#95IamI3rianPosted 1/2/2013 6:33:10 PM
The_Beer_Scotch posted...
IamI3rian posted...
Capcom.

*flees*

<3

I have perks in "run for your life."

You'll NEVER catch me. Also torch glitch. = D

Seriously though, I only played a few hours (like 5-20... who knows) of Dragon's Dogma so far, but the game is great. Is it Skyrim?

Nope. Did I expect it to be?

A little. Am I let down?

Just with the 'strength' of my mage character. Please no spoilers. I know it seems like I know everything sometimes, but that's really only limited to Skyrim.

I'd prefer to leave all other games I just got for christmas unspoiled.

Skyrim was 'ruined' for me after the third playthrough. That's when I figured I'd "done it all" and coming online was a perfectly OK thing to do.

After a few days, I'd realized that 'must know everything now' so I'd read UESP and the forums/discussions there when I was falling asleep.

Turns out after all that, I'm STILL learning about this game. = D

Don't expect to see me for a LONG time when TES: Orsinium (right?) is announced.

= D

Either way, I will not be around for 2,000 hours on the next game. Even then, only sparingly. I already know enough about it (unless they change a LOT) to have issues. =D
---
Remember: IamI3rian told ya.
I could write a book about what you don't know. --Skeletor
#96The_Beer_ScotchPosted 1/2/2013 6:38:29 PM
IamI3rian posted...
The_Beer_Scotch posted...
IamI3rian posted...
Capcom.

*flees*

<3

I have perks in "run for your life."

You'll NEVER catch me. Also torch glitch. = D

Seriously though, I only played a few hours (like 5-20... who knows) of Dragon's Dogma so far, but the game is great. Is it Skyrim?

Nope. Did I expect it to be?

A little. Am I let down?

Just with the 'strength' of my mage character. Please no spoilers. I know it seems like I know everything sometimes, but that's really only limited to Skyrim.

I'd prefer to leave all other games I just got for christmas unspoiled.

Skyrim was 'ruined' for me after the third playthrough. That's when I figured I'd "done it all" and coming online was a perfectly OK thing to do.

After a few days, I'd realized that 'must know everything now' so I'd read UESP and the forums/discussions there when I was falling asleep.

Turns out after all that, I'm STILL learning about this game. = D

Don't expect to see me for a LONG time when TES: Orsinium (right?) is announced.

= D

Either way, I will not be around for 2,000 hours on the next game. Even then, only sparingly. I already know enough about it (unless they change a LOT) to have issues. =D

Yeah mages are different in DD.

I won't spoil anything, but I will say you have to try a strider at some point :)

Sadly you'll need cloud storage or a thumb drove to make a second character...

Glad you picked it up though! Have you ever played dark souls?

Also, in regards to the next tes...

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/615803-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/65052352

I already called the next tes.
---
To be announced
#97Leviathan412Posted 1/2/2013 6:39:04 PM
No one. Let it die.

Or Activision/Blizzard and turn it into a RTS. >_>
#98kirklmattyPosted 1/2/2013 6:49:29 PM
i dont know why Blizzard isn't the most chozen yeah, they havent done a 3rd/first person game like this, they have only done Strategy games and MMORPGs but when they make a game, they dont release it until its 100% finished! they dont let it out half assed then slowly fix it only to break it even further. (skyrim playstation for example)
---
[FfC] PSN: CapNKirkland... also known as CaptainCostco.
I Hate the fact that a loud minority beats the silent majority
#99CyhortI82Posted 1/2/2013 6:49:47 PM
BioWare. I'd love to see an Elder Scrolls game with a bigger focus on story and characters over making the "world" the main character.
---
TheTygerfire is the love of my life.
I believe in the Straight Edge Savior and the Mizziah I love DLC :)
#100The_Beer_ScotchPosted 1/2/2013 6:50:35 PM
kirklmatty posted...
i dont know why Blizzard isn't the most chozen yeah, they havent done a 3rd/first person game like this, they have only done Strategy games and MMORPGs but when they make a game, they dont release it until its 100% finished! they dont let it out half assed then slowly fix it only to break it even further. (skyrim playstation for example)

... someone never played diablo.
---
To be announced