If You Could Pick Another Company Besides Bethesda to Make TES, Who Would it Be

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. If You Could Pick Another Company Besides Bethesda to Make TES, Who Would it Be
4 years ago#91
Spartan_Vice posted...
Oh what about Valve? They have a good track record so far

They can't do it, that would require them to develop sequels beyond the number 2. It'd be in development for decades and then just have a previous version released free-to-play with an updated hats system.

valve has only proven that they are incapable of reaching the number 3, a series like TES that is already beyond it's third iteration may be no problem for valve!
4 years ago#92
Other: Atlus, From Software, or maybe even Nippon Ichi just for fun
Check out www.axemurderingworms.com . And remember kids: Sound isn't music, Books aren't stories, This is not a pipe, and The medium is the message.
4 years ago#93
Gearbox. Skyrim lacks proper loot, Gearbox could fix that. Plus, they know how to make skills work well together.

Them or Atlas.
Pfft, sig.
4 years ago#94
IamI3rian posted...
Capcom.

*flees*

Speaking of removing 30% of your body mass...

<3
To be announced
4 years ago#95
The_Beer_Scotch posted...
IamI3rian posted...
Capcom.

*flees*

<3

I have perks in "run for your life."

You'll NEVER catch me. Also torch glitch. = D

Seriously though, I only played a few hours (like 5-20... who knows) of Dragon's Dogma so far, but the game is great. Is it Skyrim?

Nope. Did I expect it to be?

A little. Am I let down?

Just with the 'strength' of my mage character. Please no spoilers. I know it seems like I know everything sometimes, but that's really only limited to Skyrim.

I'd prefer to leave all other games I just got for christmas unspoiled.

Skyrim was 'ruined' for me after the third playthrough. That's when I figured I'd "done it all" and coming online was a perfectly OK thing to do.

After a few days, I'd realized that 'must know everything now' so I'd read UESP and the forums/discussions there when I was falling asleep.

Turns out after all that, I'm STILL learning about this game. = D

Don't expect to see me for a LONG time when TES: Orsinium (right?) is announced.

= D

Either way, I will not be around for 2,000 hours on the next game. Even then, only sparingly. I already know enough about it (unless they change a LOT) to have issues. =D
Remember: IamI3rian told ya.
I could write a book about what you don't know. --Skeletor
4 years ago#96
IamI3rian posted...
The_Beer_Scotch posted...
IamI3rian posted...
Capcom.

*flees*

<3

I have perks in "run for your life."

You'll NEVER catch me. Also torch glitch. = D

Seriously though, I only played a few hours (like 5-20... who knows) of Dragon's Dogma so far, but the game is great. Is it Skyrim?

Nope. Did I expect it to be?

A little. Am I let down?

Just with the 'strength' of my mage character. Please no spoilers. I know it seems like I know everything sometimes, but that's really only limited to Skyrim.

I'd prefer to leave all other games I just got for christmas unspoiled.

Skyrim was 'ruined' for me after the third playthrough. That's when I figured I'd "done it all" and coming online was a perfectly OK thing to do.

After a few days, I'd realized that 'must know everything now' so I'd read UESP and the forums/discussions there when I was falling asleep.

Turns out after all that, I'm STILL learning about this game. = D

Don't expect to see me for a LONG time when TES: Orsinium (right?) is announced.

= D

Either way, I will not be around for 2,000 hours on the next game. Even then, only sparingly. I already know enough about it (unless they change a LOT) to have issues. =D

Yeah mages are different in DD.

I won't spoil anything, but I will say you have to try a strider at some point :)

Sadly you'll need cloud storage or a thumb drove to make a second character...

Glad you picked it up though! Have you ever played dark souls?

Also, in regards to the next tes...

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/615803-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/65052352

I already called the next tes.
To be announced
4 years ago#97
No one. Let it die.

Or Activision/Blizzard and turn it into a RTS. >_>
4 years ago#98
i dont know why Blizzard isn't the most chozen yeah, they havent done a 3rd/first person game like this, they have only done Strategy games and MMORPGs but when they make a game, they dont release it until its 100% finished! they dont let it out half assed then slowly fix it only to break it even further. (skyrim playstation for example)
[FfC] PSN: CapNKirkland... also known as CaptainCostco.
I Hate the fact that a loud minority beats the silent majority
4 years ago#99
BioWare. I'd love to see an Elder Scrolls game with a bigger focus on story and characters over making the "world" the main character.
TheTygerfire is the love of my life.
I believe in the Straight Edge Savior and the Mizziah I love DLC :)
4 years ago#100
kirklmatty posted...
i dont know why Blizzard isn't the most chozen yeah, they havent done a 3rd/first person game like this, they have only done Strategy games and MMORPGs but when they make a game, they dont release it until its 100% finished! they dont let it out half assed then slowly fix it only to break it even further. (skyrim playstation for example)

... someone never played diablo.
To be announced
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. If You Could Pick Another Company Besides Bethesda to Make TES, Who Would it Be

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived