Wishlist for TES VI

#11NoidManPosted 1/3/2013 2:15:23 PM
Better Guilds, really. The Thieves and the DB are the only really fleshed out ones, and they could be a lot better as well.
#12Flow_149Posted 1/3/2013 2:20:46 PM
better voice actors
removal of essential npcs
expanded faction system
more diverse weapon handling and combat
spears
rebalanced perk trees- make pickpocket, speech, etc. more useful, decrease effectiveness of enchanting
expanded follower options and customization, improved follower ai
pants!!
#13CaIiber345Posted 1/3/2013 2:21:28 PM
-Bing back mix & match clothing and armor options from Oblivion. Also, we need to wear two rings again.

-Weapon customization. Let us smith weapons, but choose hilts, grips, blades, etc.

-True house customization.

-More than just horses to ride. Bears, large boars, big cats, whatever large animals exist in the region we go to next. Or at least options to have those types of animals as Familiars.

-This is nit picking, but contextual clothing for NPCs. If I'm in Dawnstar where it's snowy and cold, people and Guards should wear cold weather garments, like the Skaal do.

And a million other little things. :)
---
"Who let this n'wah in here?"
When all else fails, and you're being overrun, grab a meatshield.
#14Van_Of_The_DawnPosted 1/3/2013 2:22:41 PM
I like how people always want unkillables to be removed, but as soon as something else kills an npc they ***** and moan about it.
---
Teacher: "We're gonna' turn this class around, 360 degrees!"
Me: -_- *facepalm*
#15turn_basedPosted 1/3/2013 2:28:27 PM
Van_Of_The_Dawn posted...
I like how people always want unkillables to be removed, but as soon as something else kills an npc they ***** and moan about it.

Names. Drop some names or I'm gonna assume you're just making a generalizing, meaningless post.

I for one prefer the option, and I alone want to be the one who determines who lives and who dies. It's my Elderscroll, I'll see it anyway I want. Word.
---
Redguards Rule!
#16SchraiberPosted 1/3/2013 2:29:10 PM
-Weapon customization. Let us smith weapons, but choose hilts, grips, blades, etc.

This would be pretty awesome.
---
\m/LOVEFUL WAVES\m/
AIM: Dudely Snake
#17The_Beer_ScotchPosted 1/3/2013 2:30:48 PM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/615803-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/65052352
---
To be announced
#18Van_Of_The_DawnPosted 1/3/2013 2:30:58 PM
turn_based posted...
Van_Of_The_Dawn posted...

Names. Drop some names or I'm gonna assume you're just making a generalizing, meaningless post.

I for one prefer the option, and I alone want to be the one who determines who lives and who dies. It's my Elderscroll, I'll see it anyway I want. Word.

General meaningless post/ I don't really feel like going through old topics to give you names. Just search up "Vampire attacks" and you'll see what im talking about.
---
Teacher: "We're gonna' turn this class around, 360 degrees!"
Me: -_- *facepalm*
#19GriffRobertsPosted 1/3/2013 2:31:07 PM

The problem with that is, suddenly now we have dynamic encounters where NPCs can potentially get slaughtered by anyone. People b**** and moan about NPCs getting killed by vampires and dragons all the time, and those guys aren't even quest essential.
---
Sometimes I edit my sig so it continues whatever I was posting about.
#20Bigj089Posted 1/3/2013 2:31:51 PM
CaIiber345 posted...
-Bing back mix & match clothing and armor options from Morrowind. Also, we need to wear two rings again.

-True house customization.

-More than just horses to ride. Bears, large boars, big cats, whatever large animals exist in the region we go to next. Or at least options to have those types of animals as Familiars.

-This is nit picking, but contextual clothing for NPCs. If I'm in Dawnstar where it's snowy and cold, people and Guards should wear cold weather garments, like the Skaal do.

And a million other little things. :)

Fixed. Trust me on this one. Morrowinds was leaps and bounds better.

Two rings, a necklace, a belt, pants, shirt, left gauntlet, right gauntlet, helmet, left pauldron, right pauldron, cuirass, greaves, and boots were all separate pieces and could be equipped at the same time. Oh and you could have a robe over ALL of that as well.
---
I hate pineapple pizza but I don't boycott pizza shops that offer that abomination.--The Liberator