Wishlist for TES VI

#31aDominationPosted 1/3/2013 3:01:56 PM
-Spell Creation
-More mounts we can control
-Werebear transformation
-Color dye's to change armor colors.
---
Achievement Unlocked
Hail the Catastrophe 150(G) Become a Jenova Witness of your own free will.
#32bearded_moosePosted 1/3/2013 3:02:34 PM
Zelda_Uzikua posted...
It would be interesting to see if they made the 100 skill for two-handers the ability to duel-wield them

DnD's "monkey grip" ability? yes please.
---
-Every fanboy needs a troll to keep him disillusioned.
sonofkorol is my new favorite.12/3/12
#33GriffRobertsPosted 1/3/2013 3:05:48 PM
-Werebear transformation

It saddens me to say it, but werebears are a branch of lycanthropy exclusive to Skyrim. Each province has their own, in addition to werewolves. We'd be lucky to get any of the additional forms, honestly. Maybe we'll get Wereboar in Hammerfell, or Werecrocs in Black Marsh.
---
Sometimes I edit my sig so it continues whatever I was posting about.
#34RebelElite791Posted 1/3/2013 3:07:26 PM
kylekillgannon posted...
I want Hammerfell. In all of its expansive splendor. Rolling dessert plains. Bustling shoreline cities. A series of islands to explore on our ships.(I'd want to be able to captain a ship.) And the rich Ra Gada history to explore further.

Possible DLCs in Yokuda, and High Rock? Yes Please.

You want a DLC under the ocean?
---
Rebel is pretty much a planet, pulling all sorts of moons and satellites his way, among them good, bad, foolish, trollish, and everything else - SeaArrKing
#35kylekillgannonPosted 1/3/2013 3:11:58 PM
RebelElite791 posted...
kylekillgannon posted...
I want Hammerfell. In all of its expansive splendor. Rolling dessert plains. Bustling shoreline cities. A series of islands to explore on our ships.(I'd want to be able to captain a ship.) And the rich Ra Gada history to explore further.

Possible DLCs in Yokuda, and High Rock? Yes Please.

You want a DLC under the ocean?

I'm a wizard, what of it?

It's like Atlantis down there I bet. They got fish people from all the cross breeding.
---
History is written by those who have hanged heroes.
#36CaIiber345Posted 1/3/2013 3:15:51 PM
How could I forget?!

I want my own CASTLE.

Battleborn in Oblivion was the best.
---
"Who let this n'wah in here?"
When all else fails, and you're being overrun, grab a meatshield.
#37keybladelord12Posted 1/3/2013 3:21:40 PM
Not just more voice actors, but better ones. It never feels like the characters are talking to each other, but at each other.
---
The bloodiest beef in The Reach!
#38Perma-n00bPosted 1/3/2013 3:23:29 PM
- a way to challenge super powerful, high level characters (harder difficulty modes.)
- heavy smithing/enchanting nerfs BUT give us more flexibility with enchanting different items.
- balance melee, archery, and destruction magic.
- better guild quest lines.

I was actually ok with most of Skyrim.
#39L0ZPosted 1/3/2013 3:24:59 PM
Vats. If not then I want locational damage and decapacitations
---
[I7 3770 | G.Skill 8 GB DDR3 1600 Ripjaws | 256GB Corsair M4 SSD | GA-Z77X-UD3H | 2GB Evga GTX 670 FTW]
[Cell Broadband | 256MB XDR | RSX 256MB GDDR3]
#40phishfacePosted 1/3/2013 3:25:19 PM
A lot of the TC's ideas are actually pretty good, and while I wouldn't agree with all of them, I can see the reasoning behind them. Removing 'fodder' enemies is a particularly good idea.

One thing I'd add is guild requirements. It's a bit silly to be able to become the archmage of the college when your character has no interest or ability in magic. I think morrowind required you to have certain guild-appropriate abilities before you could be promoted. That was good.