Wishlist for TES VI

#71Evil_SandwichPosted 1/3/2013 9:06:34 PM
- More blood and gore

- Insane, over-the-top, attack/spell animations

- Fast paced combat

- Smarter enemy Al

-More fractions/gulids to join wit better stories/questlines

-Make guilds have requirements (Pure warrior shouldn't be able teh become Archmage in just a few hours for example)

- Better Opening and Tutorial(Skyrim's was one of teh worst i've ever seen in any game ever)

- Bring back hotkeys (No favorites menu crap)

- Ablitiy to cast with ur weapon drawn

- Ablitiy teh attack while in da waterz

- Spellcrafting

- More realistic Cloth/Hair/Breast jiggle physics

- Better Main Quest

- Better Voice Acting

- Bring back classes and attributes lik in Oblivionz

- NO MOOR UNKILLALBE NPCS
#72IamI3rianPosted 1/3/2013 9:10:59 PM
Bigj089 posted...
Two rings, a necklace, a belt, pants, shirt, left gauntlet, right gauntlet, helmet, left pauldron, right pauldron, cuirass, greaves, and boots were all separate pieces and could be equipped at the same time. Oh and you could have a robe over ALL of that as well.

Yeah... because having 32 enchants would be perfectly OK.
---
Remember: IamI3rian told ya.
I could write a book about what you don't know. --Skeletor
#73Bigj089Posted 1/3/2013 9:38:47 PM
IamI3rian posted...
Bigj089 posted...
Two rings, a necklace, a belt, pants, shirt, left gauntlet, right gauntlet, helmet, left pauldron, right pauldron, cuirass, greaves, and boots were all separate pieces and could be equipped at the same time. Oh and you could have a robe over ALL of that as well.

I think its 30. And with rebalancing yeah it could. Hell you don't even HAVE to rebalance it but it would be for the best. So, yeah it would.
---
I hate pineapple pizza but I don't boycott pizza shops that offer that abomination.--The Liberator
#74IamI3rianPosted 1/3/2013 9:46:56 PM
Bigj089 posted...
IamI3rian posted...
Bigj089 posted...
2 Two rings, 3 a necklace, 4 a belt, 5 pants, 6 shirt, 7 left gauntlet,8 right gauntlet, 9 helmet, 10 left pauldron, 11 right pauldron, 12 cuirass, 13 greaves, and 14boots were all separate pieces and could be equipped at the same time. Oh and you could have 15 a robe over ALL of that as well.

I think its 30. And with rebalancing yeah it could. Hell you don't even HAVE to rebalance it but it would be for the best. So, yeah it would.

If the entire game was completely rebalanced... a la the Final Fantasy effect sure. Then of course it could work.

Seems like a waste of time and energy just to be able to wear 61 articles of clothing and armor though. Also... 2 enchants per piece, so you're right. 30.

I apologize for my poor counting. = /
---
#75Bigj089Posted 1/3/2013 10:01:35 PM(edited)
IamI3rian posted...
Bigj089 posted...
IamI3rian posted...
Bigj089 posted...
2 Two rings, 3 a necklace, 4 a belt, 5 pants, 6 shirt, 7 left gauntlet,8 right gauntlet, 9 helmet, 10 left pauldron, 11 right pauldron, 12 cuirass, 13 greaves, and 14boots were all separate pieces and could be equipped at the same time. Oh and you could have 15 a robe over ALL of that as well.

If the entire game was completely rebalanced... a la the Final Fantasy effect sure. Then of course it could work.

Seems like a waste of time and energy just to be able to wear 61 articles of clothing and armor though. Also... 2 enchants per piece, so you're right. 30.

I apologize for my poor counting. = /

Entire game rebalancing doesn't seem like it needs to be done. You could just reduce the effect of enchantments and or make it so the effect of enchantments gets a reduction depending on how many other effects you put on the same piece. Say an enchantment that adds 12% to damage on its own adds 8% to damage with a 12% increase to armor rating that would have been 16% on its own.

Or make it so cothing cant be enchanted and all current enchantment effects so to speak are reduced by half. That would only be 2 more pieces of equipment to enchant. A robe and a ring.

And no worries. I counted twice on my list just to make sure :P
---
I hate pineapple pizza but I don't boycott pizza shops that offer that abomination.--The Liberator
#76IamI3rianPosted 1/3/2013 10:04:50 PM
Yeah... that's the 'Final Fantasy' factor.

Happened around III (if memory serves) when everything just starting having thousands of HP instead of hundreds, and everything (damage, HP etc...) increased by a factor of 10.

Same thing would have to happen here... though on a different scale. = /

Could be cool I guess... if you're all for trading a few big enchants (respectively) for many small enchants. It would make being a Jack of all Trades easier, that's for certain.
---
#77Bigj089Posted 1/3/2013 10:07:24 PM
IamI3rian posted...
Yeah... that's the 'Final Fantasy' factor.

Happened around III (if memory serves) when everything just starting having thousands of HP instead of hundreds, and everything (damage, HP etc...) increased by a factor of 10.

Same thing would have to happen here... though on a different scale. = /

Could be cool I guess... if you're all for trading a few big enchants (respectively) for many small enchants. It would make being a Jack of all Trades easier, that's for certain.

Id just mostly like more armor variety back. I hated the reduction of equipable pieces in the last two games.
---
#78IamI3rianPosted 1/3/2013 10:09:52 PM
It works I think... and doesn't really bother me.

I'm not (tremendously) opposed to limiting what can be enchanted with what either...

I just wish we had more effects... = (
---
#79Van_Of_The_DawnPosted 1/3/2013 10:13:49 PM
kylekillgannon posted...
I want Hammerfell. In all of its expansive splendor. Rolling dessert plains. Bustling shoreline cities. A series of islands to explore on our ships.(I'd want to be able to captain a ship.) And the rich Ra Gada history to explore further.

Possible DLCs in Yokuda, and High Rock? Yes Please.

Yokuda is more ****** up than vardenfell is right now.
---
Teacher: "We're gonna' turn this class around, 360 degrees!"
Me: -_- *facepalm*
#80MrGazzoPosted 1/3/2013 10:32:03 PM
CHIM related story
---
Haytham Kenway = Roger Moore