I think I may have an interesting challenge for you.

#421govnentPosted 1/6/2013 9:55:21 PM
Bass. Your best choice now is to just leave man. There will be no "come back".

Everyone else needs to smarten up. You shouldn't give two about what people think about your likes and hobbies. We are men, we like what we like, and that is it. You shouldn't give a damn, certainly not enough to run a topic into the hundreds of posts. To try ti publicly shame someone is to imply the public cares. They don't, but I do. Because I am gov.

Let's just try to keep things cordial, that way we can talk about something intelligent, and maybe in the end useful/relevant.
#422RebelElite791Posted 1/6/2013 9:57:04 PM
govnent posted...

Let's just try to keep things cordial, that way we can talk about something intelligent, and maybe in the end useful/relevant.

That ended by post 2. Now it's just filler to 500.
---
Rebel is pretty much a planet, pulling all sorts of moons and satellites his way, among them good, bad, foolish, trollish, and everything else - SeaArrKing
#423bassbx891Posted 1/6/2013 9:58:37 PM
govnent posted...
Bass. Your best choice now is to just leave man. There will be no "come back".

Everyone else needs to smarten up. You shouldn't give two about what people think about your likes and hobbies. We are men, we like what we like, and that is it. You shouldn't give a damn, certainly not enough to run a topic into the hundreds of posts. To try ti publicly shame someone is to imply the public cares. They don't, but I do. Because I am gov.

"Enough expository banter! Now we fight like men! And ladies! And ladies who dress like men! For Gilgamesh...it is morphing time!"

idk, your response reminded me of this for some reason.
---
they need alexisonfire in rock band
random sig stuff
#424govnentPosted 1/6/2013 9:59:24 PM
More like bullying. I hate to use that term because of the whole cyper-bullying sensationalism that has been in the media, but in essence it's what it is. We are better people then that. Rebel you sound smart by your posts, your just lacking a certain sense here man.
#425govnentPosted 1/6/2013 10:00:19 PM
Well to say I am very pleased if I remind you of Gilgamesh. Ha.
#426RebelElite791Posted 1/6/2013 10:00:36 PM
govnent posted...
More like bullying. I hate to use that term because of the whole cyper-bullying sensationalism that has been in the media, but in essence it's what it is. We are better people then that. Rebel you sound smart by your posts, your just lacking a certain sense here man.

Cyber bullying is hardly sensationalized.

But no, humbling someone who's attempting to trash on others is not bullying. If you don't like it, find another topic.
---
Rebel is pretty much a planet, pulling all sorts of moons and satellites his way, among them good, bad, foolish, trollish, and everything else - SeaArrKing
#427govnentPosted 1/6/2013 10:01:07 PM
Wait, when did Gilgamesh morph again?
#428govnentPosted 1/6/2013 10:03:41 PM
I am trying to humble you rebel. But you will not hear any of it. What right do you have to do it to others?
#429bassbx891Posted 1/6/2013 10:07:37 PM(edited)
govnent posted...
Wait, when did Gilgamesh morph again?

that was a quote from FFV. i dont actually remember if he morphs or not as i have not played 5 in a very long time. think i shall go play it now. if i can find where i put it.
---
"Enough expository banter! Now we fight like men! And ladies! And ladies who dress like men! For Gilgamesh...it is morphing time!"
#430govnentPosted 1/6/2013 10:04:37 PM
Yep, we are thinking of different Gilgameshs'.
Lol.