I think I may have an interesting challenge for you.

#431RebelElite791Posted 1/6/2013 11:05:09 PM
govnent posted...
I am trying to humble you rebel. But you will not hear any of it. What right do you have to do it to others?

http://dashie.mylittlefacewhen.com/media/f/img/mlfw8865-1355522129788791.gif
---
Rebel is pretty much a planet, pulling all sorts of moons and satellites his way, among them good, bad, foolish, trollish, and everything else - SeaArrKing
#432MyMockingbirdPosted 1/6/2013 11:05:51 PM
govnent posted...
More like bullying. I hate to use that term because of the whole cyper-bullying sensationalism that has been in the media, but in essence it's what it is. We are better people then that. Rebel you sound smart by your posts, your just lacking a certain sense here man.

Stop trying to be nice and sensible hun, throw an insult, or just chill here with me and watch, I have popcorn :3
Hate to see someone waist their time trying, not that it's not a valiant, and appreciated effort though lol
#433RebelElite791Posted 1/6/2013 11:06:23 PM
MyMockingbird posted...
govnent posted...
More like bullying. I hate to use that term because of the whole cyper-bullying sensationalism that has been in the media, but in essence it's what it is. We are better people then that. Rebel you sound smart by your posts, your just lacking a certain sense here man.

Stop trying to be nice and sensible hun, throw an insult, or just chill here with me and watch, I have popcorn :3
Hate to see someone waist their time trying, not that it's not a valiant, and appreciated effort though lol

>>waist
---
Rebel is pretty much a planet, pulling all sorts of moons and satellites his way, among them good, bad, foolish, trollish, and everything else - SeaArrKing
#434govnentPosted 1/6/2013 11:06:53 PM
You seemed smart, I figured that might make you reasonable. My mistake. Alright you win rebel, have your topic and your argument. I won't bug you anymore.
#435darkportal785Posted 1/6/2013 11:08:04 PM
*removes shirt*

*unzips pants*

*jumps into a tub full of pudding*
---
TASTE MY WORD SWORD IN YOUR FILTHY MOUTH!
#436govnentPosted 1/6/2013 11:08:31 PM
I just get tired of it mockingbird. Figured nobody will change if nobody says anything. I know why nobody says anything. Ha, oh well.
#437bassbx891Posted 1/6/2013 11:08:43 PM
govnent posted...
Yep, we are thinking of different Gilgameshs'.
Lol.

ah, were you thinking of the myth gilgamesh? also a awesome story. mythology is one of my favorite things. if not that one that i am very curious as to witch gilgamesh you are referring to.
---
"Enough expository banter! Now we fight like men! And ladies! And ladies who dress like men! For Gilgamesh...it is morphing time!"
#438govnentPosted 1/6/2013 11:11:36 PM
Yep, Gilgamesh of Uruk of course. One of the oldest myths (story maybe) you can find. I am a history geek myself a little. Mostly the politics and gossip, especially bronze and iron age. It is all surprisingly relevant. Seeing as people haven't changed in thousands of years gives me some comfort in the world.
#439MyMockingbirdPosted 1/6/2013 11:12:14 PM
govnent posted...
I just get tired of it mockingbird. Figured nobody will change if nobody says anything. I know why nobody says anything. Ha, oh well.

Well it was a good try hun, I reward you the "Impossible task taken" trophy lol
And a lot of waists are made of waste, Rebel-boo, it's practically interchangeable ^.^
#440Ajd_KingPosted 1/6/2013 11:13:04 PM
darkportal785 posted...
*removes shirt*

*unzips pants*

*jumps into a tub full of pudding*

MY DINNEERRRRRRRR!