Imperials and Stormcloaks aside, can we all agree we hate Thalmor?

#31MEFreak1984Posted 1/6/2013 6:14:08 AM
The only thing I hate more than the Thalmor is the feeling that Bethesda won't let us fight them for real and drive them from Skyrim. If Nords could've reached out to the Bretons, the Redguards, and the Dark Elves, they'd be able to give the Thalmor a thrashing. It's my understanding the Redguards could potentially take on Orcs assuming they'd support the Thalmor, and Bretons are as good at magic as High Elves, and Dark Elves don't seem too fond of the Thalmor either.
---
XBOX Live Gamertag: FangBanga84
"Diggin Minecraft Style"
#32SoulOfFaythPosted 1/6/2013 6:36:05 AM
No man because <pseudo-intellectual philosophical crap> and so you see the Thalmor are necessary but I know none of you can understand that.

*feels oh so superior*
---
The mind is like a parachute: it only works when it's open
#33SoulOfFaythPosted 1/6/2013 6:41:47 AM

Are you high mate? It's one thing to accuse a bunch of radicals (Talibans e.t.c), but to generalise an entire religion/nation, man you gotta be high

Well I don't know if you ever read the Kuran but it does say that all non-muslims should be killed. Not saying every muslim also believes or does that, but in essence the religion does say that. Of course, this is also true for Christianity. The Thalmor are more like every radical religious/ethnic group ever.
---
The mind is like a parachute: it only works when it's open
#34RikashiPosted 1/6/2013 6:44:11 AM
I don't 'hate' the Forsworn. They're the bad guys, but they're not really bad guys. At least we have a decently-fleshed out villain for once.
---
You can be the Heisenberg to my Captain Cook, baby <3
Not changing this sig until Stephen Kings 'It' gets a proper movie adaption.