So, what IS the master race in Skyrim now?

#51CaptainKatsuraPosted 1/6/2013 12:50:56 PM
All you guys have weird ways of spelling Breton.

And y'all are getting the Breton lore mixed up too.
---
Herp-a derp
#52magnusmagneticPosted 1/6/2013 12:53:43 PM
rx54 posted...
African-americans

Africans, Americans or African-Americans don't exist in Skyrim. Your contribution is therefore blackened and invalid.

Dragons are the master race.
#53SchesparnPosted 1/6/2013 12:54:11 PM
Oh yeah, Breton master race. Master at looking like sad cavemen with heavy meth habits, maybe. :D
---
Look, for the last time: Kirby has explained it over and over!
http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk138/Schesparn/11911255317531.gif
#54magnusmagneticPosted 1/6/2013 12:58:42 PM
Schesparn posted...
Oh yeah, Breton master race. Master at looking like sad cavemen with heavy meth habits, maybe. :D

Breton have meth labs? I knew that potions shop was a front.

Time to call Skyrim's Finest and I don't mean the boys in blue.
#55rx54Posted 1/6/2013 1:02:36 PM
Fisto_ posted...
rx54 posted...
Maybe i'm wrong but I thought Dwemer was the name of their society, a result of Snow Elves creating Dwemer robots before turning into Falmer.

So "Dwemer" is an actual race then? I don't remember the Snow Elves in Dawnguard saying they were the last of the Dwemer. They said they were the last of the Snow Elves.

I thought we were talking about races.

Holy hell, do you pay attention to ABSOLUTELY NOTHING?

The Dwemer were the creators of the automatons, and aided the Falmer (Snow Elves) prior to their corruption. The Nords were wiping the Falmer out and so they sought the shelter of the Dwemer.

Eventually, the DISAPPEARANCE OF THE DWEMER (should've been mentioned, oh, a BILLION TIMES) is why the ruins are inhabited only by the machines they created.

I never really paid attention to anything involving dwemer because the ruins were boring.
I just assumed whatever was down there was responsible for creating it all, I was unaware that the Falmer just took retreat there and I never cared enough to wonder where the word "Dwemer" even came from. It was the part of the game that put me to sleep.

Also, not that it really matters now, someone said their favorite race in Skyrim was the Dwemer.... which doesn't make sense to even say if they're extinct because that's not the question of the topic.

I was completely wrong here, and I said I might have been. I've never spent too much time reading in-game books or information on the internet. I cared more about finding weapons and armor and collecting in Skyrim.

I'd say that Fallout has more interesting lore than Skyrim. It just appeals to me more. I actually enjoyed reading about the Fallout's I had never played before, something I couldn't be bothered to do with the Elder Scrolls series.
---
Nobody is as funny as Greg Giraldo & Louis CK
#56rx54Posted 1/6/2013 1:05:02 PM
Rikashi posted...
> serious replies to rx

> all my wat

<3
---
#57BardockpwnsjooPosted 1/6/2013 1:23:04 PM
Me, obviously.
---
So, if you put an Oriental guy in a bowl, and spin it around, does he become disOriented?
#58OsteoporozisPosted 1/6/2013 1:24:45 PM
Argonians will always be the winners. Why, you ask? Because they can breathe underwater, and you can't. So, don't get into a fight with an argonian underwater. Not that that's even possible in Skyrim...
---
Never heard a man speak like this man before.
#59rx54Posted 1/6/2013 1:28:12 PM
Osteoporozis posted...
Argonians will always be the winners. Why, you ask? Because they can breathe underwater, and you can't. So, don't get into a fight with an argonian underwater. Not that that's even possible in Skyrim...

There's masks that let you breathe underwater.
---
#60ksmpiggyPosted 1/6/2013 1:41:18 PM
Bandits.

The Bandit to normal NPC ratio is 10:1.
---
I love all video games no matter how much they suck even the ones that don't make any sense. I can relate to that.