So who's the most powerful now that Dragonborn is out? CoC, Nerevarine or DB?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. So who's the most powerful now that Dragonborn is out? CoC, Nerevarine or DB?

User Info: krono069

krono069
3 years ago#1
Who do you think is the most powerful? - Results (399 votes)
Nerevarine
18.8% (75 votes)
Champion of Cyrodiil
18.05% (72 votes)
Dragonborn
63.16% (252 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I am probably the millionth dude to make this topic, but I want to hear what the current Skyrim board thinks. Especially since the Dragonborn DLC changes some possible conceptions. So, what do you say? Who has the most power?

Aaaaaand GO!
__
PSN: krono069/Asus G73 laptop? A thousand bucks. My wife's reaction to a nude mod? Priceless.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U93D8l8B_HU

User Info: M4nnimal

M4nnimal
3 years ago#2
inb4sheogorathargument
"Condemn me, it does not matter. History will absolve me."

User Info: DainbowRash

DainbowRash
3 years ago#3
I'd have to go with Sheo on this one.
Gamefaqs should be your home, if happiness and friendship isn't your thing.
http://mylittlefacewhen.com/f/7784/

User Info: Jstretch19

Jstretch19
3 years ago#4
DB was most powerful even before DB came out.
You can't handle the Ception.

User Info: RebelElite791

RebelElite791
3 years ago#5
Going only with what's canonically attributed to each person, Dragonborn by far.

But I'm pretty sure there are one or two of these still open...as usual...
Rebel is pretty much a planet, pulling all sorts of moons and satellites his way, among them good, bad, foolish, trollish, and everything else - SeaArrKing

User Info: charon78au

charon78au
3 years ago#6
Voted DB. I have no knowledge of the Nerevarine (although I did download Morrowind on Saturday - yet to play it though).
(Im)mature Aussie gamer. Don't pay the ferry man. Don't even fix a price.
GT: Charon78

User Info: Ajd_King

Ajd_King
3 years ago#7
Nerevarine was my favourite guy to play as, so I'm voting him (and I imagine this is what it will all boil down to, however people want to say it). Power level!!!!1111!!one!!1 is impossible to determine beyond your own game.

User Info: jrr18

jrr18
3 years ago#8
Why are the arena and daggerfall guys never on these things?
Victory over the 2013 zombie apocalypse through superior fire power!
PSN jrr101

User Info: charon78au

charon78au
3 years ago#9
jrr18 posted...
Why are the arena and daggerfall guys never on these things?

It's a graphics thing.
(Im)mature Aussie gamer. Don't pay the ferry man. Don't even fix a price.
GT: Charon78

User Info: krono069

krono069
3 years ago#10
RebelElite791 posted...
Going only with what's canonically attributed to each person, Dragonborn by far.

But I'm pretty sure there are one or two of these still open...as usual...

^Really? Man, I'm sorry if that's the case. I used to be a regular on here, daily popping in and posting, but I took a hiatus. I played some other games, talked on those boards, ate a sandwich or two, etc etc. I've been wanting the Dragonborn DLC since December 4th, but moving and life have kept it from me. Well, I FINALLY got it and am deeply enjoying it. So much so, I'm all into Skyrim again. And that's basically why I'm back after all this time. I always knew I'd be back actually. I always come back to Elder Scrolls. Always.

So, in a nutshell, I'm sorry if I do some noob stuff on here. When I was a regular, I was annoyed by some of the repeating topics too.
__
PSN: krono069/Asus G73 laptop? A thousand bucks. My wife's reaction to a nude mod? Priceless.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U93D8l8B_HU
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. So who's the most powerful now that Dragonborn is out? CoC, Nerevarine or DB?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived