So who's the most powerful now that Dragonborn is out? CoC, Nerevarine or DB?

#101Aw3somenessPosted 1/9/2013 12:41:09 PM
Against my better judgment, I'm going to throw myself into this **** storm.

My only contribution is this... is becoming the new Sheogorath really that impressive? Really? Honestly? The old Sheo was the Mad God. Literally. He was insane. He had you perform a series of menial tasks and challenges and more or less bestowed his identity on you in a fit of pure whimsy.

IMO, that pales in comparison to the ability to go toe to toe with Alduin, the being/god that was to bring about the end of time. Besides, isn't Alduin supposed to be the basic equivalent of Akatosh's evil twin/form? That's got to count for something.

Since all games could boost / resto loop / mod / hack their way to in-game godhood, only lore should count. Standing toe to toe with Alduin is far more impressive than the whimsy of an insane being.
---
Caution: The above post may contain opinions and/or sarcasm.
#102xanthan1Posted 1/9/2013 3:30:02 PM
Aw3someness posted...
Against my better judgment, I'm going to throw myself into this **** storm.

My only contribution is this... is becoming the new Sheogorath really that impressive? Really? Honestly? The old Sheo was the Mad God. Literally. He was insane. He had you perform a series of menial tasks and challenges and more or less bestowed his identity on you in a fit of pure whimsy.

IMO, that pales in comparison to the ability to go toe to toe with Alduin, the being/god that was to bring about the end of time. Besides, isn't Alduin supposed to be the basic equivalent of Akatosh's evil twin/form? That's got to count for something.

Since all games could boost / resto loop / mod / hack their way to in-game godhood, only lore should count. Standing toe to toe with Alduin is far more impressive than the whimsy of an insane being.

*turns him into cheese*

There, now you know how a fight against Sheo would go.
#103snakesagePosted 1/9/2013 7:56:38 PM
we all know the chosen undead could kill all of them.
#104dinosaur-123Posted 1/9/2013 8:26:08 PM
how can you beat someone who runs like that http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6bDTnRxF2E ?
---
''Power, my dear friend. I seek power, and so I acquire and study those who have some degree of it,''
#105hoax123Posted 1/10/2013 2:03:21 AM
Frank Horrigan
Your ride is over mutie, time to die.
---
Finally. Mars has accepted my sacrifices and unleashes me. - Legate Lanius
#106FOGEDABOUDITPosted 1/10/2013 2:07:19 AM
CoC if you became Sheogorath. It's meant to be ambiguous so you could define what was canon yourself. I became a Daedric god therefore the CoC is the most powerful. Existing outside of time and having your own plane of Oblivion>Shouts.
---
I do so love Riften. I journeyed here in my youth. A thief took my purse... so I took his eyes. It was a fair exchange.