So who's the most powerful now that Dragonborn is out? CoC, Nerevarine or DB?

#41The_Viking_SwanPosted 1/6/2013 11:05:21 PM
jrr18 posted...
kylekillgannon posted...
jrr18 posted...
youshallbeasgod posted...
The Courier

One gun shot and he's down.

My Courier has more health than the final boss.

It still only took one 9mil round to bring him down.

It took TWO, read up on your lore.
---
Official World's best Walrus
//NVBM\\
#42OrosukePosted 1/6/2013 11:09:48 PM
Would the DB be attributed with every shout in game with no cooldown? If so...
---
Normally I would concede, but Tobi lies about everything. He even lied to himself in his own monologue. - GuideToTheDark
#43Zero BeatPosted 1/6/2013 11:21:10 PM
The_Viking_Swan posted...
jrr18 posted...
kylekillgannon posted...
jrr18 posted...
youshallbeasgod posted...
The Courier

One gun shot and he's down.

My Courier has more health than the final boss.

It still only took one 9mil round to bring him down.

It took TWO, read up on your lore.

Then they should have used a Jakobs! Remember, if it took more than one shot, you didn't use a Jakobs!
---
Video games don't make people more violent, and I'll kill anyone who disagrees. c§xxxxx{##################################>
#44StaticPenguinPosted 1/6/2013 11:22:27 PM
RebelElite791 posted...
StaticPenguin posted...
If the CoC is really Sheogorath wouldn't it be CoC?

If we're going to take that route, then Sheogorath would be Sheogorath, and the CoC would be some guy who disappeared and nobody heard from again. Sheo would not be the CoC any longer, so it'd be irrelevant.

I see it like getting a promotion. Just because the CoC turned into a Daedric god does not mean he is irrelevant.
---
I named him Waggleton P. Tallylicker. I never got the chance to tell him. He will be remembered. ~ Grayson Hunt
#45kylekillgannonPosted 1/6/2013 11:24:17 PM
Zero Beat posted...
Then they should have used a Jakobs! Remember, if it took more than one shot, you didn't use a Jakobs!

Gunzerker Solos this fight.
---
History is written by those who have hanged heroes.
#46RebelElite791Posted 1/6/2013 11:30:07 PM
StaticPenguin posted...
RebelElite791 posted...
StaticPenguin posted...
If the CoC is really Sheogorath wouldn't it be CoC?

If we're going to take that route, then Sheogorath would be Sheogorath, and the CoC would be some guy who disappeared and nobody heard from again. Sheo would not be the CoC any longer, so it'd be irrelevant.

I see it like getting a promotion. Just because the CoC turned into a Daedric god does not mean he is irrelevant.

Then you see it the wrong way, no offense, but that's definitely not how it works.
---
Rebel is pretty much a planet, pulling all sorts of moons and satellites his way, among them good, bad, foolish, trollish, and everything else - SeaArrKing
#47youshallbeasgodPosted 1/6/2013 11:30:46 PM
Actually, Bayonetta would kill them all.
---
Relax, it's just a game.
#48Ubergrim3Posted 1/6/2013 11:36:15 PM
RebelElite791 posted...
Rannek17 posted...
Still Nerevarine... again... These are getting old.

Except Nerevarine would be crushed.

Yea, I don't recall the nerevarine gaining any sort of absurd power in morrowind. I mean, he became immortal, but that's about it. Though its been a while since I've played morrowind, so I could be misremembering. Still, the CoC became a daedric prince, and even if that makes him no longer the CoC like rebel said, the DB has the thu'um, which is an absurdly powerful ability that no other main character has.
---
I can wire anything directly into anything! I'm the Professor! - The Professor
GT: xCOLBY JACKx
#49namewitheldPosted 1/6/2013 11:36:21 PM
anime doesnt count. because.
#50RebelElite791Posted 1/6/2013 11:37:11 PM
Ubergrim3 posted...
RebelElite791 posted...
Rannek17 posted...
Still Nerevarine... again... These are getting old.

Except Nerevarine would be crushed.

Yea, I don't recall the nerevarine gaining any sort of absurd power in morrowind. I mean, he became immortal, but that's about it. Though its been a while since I've played morrowind, so I could be misremembering. Still, the CoC became a daedric prince, and even if that makes him no longer the CoC like rebel said, the DB has the thu'um, which is an absurdly powerful ability that no other main character has.

As usual, CoC becoming Sheo is not canon.
---
Rebel is pretty much a planet, pulling all sorts of moons and satellites his way, among them good, bad, foolish, trollish, and everything else - SeaArrKing