So who's the most powerful now that Dragonborn is out? CoC, Nerevarine or DB?

#91fight_or_flightPosted 1/7/2013 5:16:05 PM
DB. Doesn't Clavicus say you're as powerful as a weak Daedric Prince? This is in vanilla Skyrim, so after DB and whatever other DLC's come out, I'd argue the Dovahkiin is as strong as Sheo, if not stronger.
---
The lost Krump King, as proclaimed by AuroraSonicBeam.
#92MonsterHunterExPosted 1/7/2013 5:35:47 PM
Dragonborn.
Can use the Thu'um, without ill effect, which is the most powerful form of magic that a non-aedric/daedric being can use, yes?
Temporarily stopped a civil war
Killed Alduin
Killed the first, supposedly more powerful, Dragonborn
And is Hermaus Mora's champion, regardless if it is against the Dragonborn's will or not.
#93MillionFlickrPosted 1/7/2013 5:43:51 PM
Skyrim glitch: book that gets all your skills to 100.
Morrowind glitch: you can get pretty much INFINITE attributes and skill levels
http://www.gamefaqs.com/xbox/915084-the-elder-scrolls-iii-morrowind-game-of-the-year/cheats
---
Furry Gayming. It's a thing. :3
#94RebelElite791Posted 1/7/2013 5:49:30 PM
MillionFlickr posted...
Skyrim glitch: book that gets all your skills to 100.
Morrowind glitch: you can get pretty much INFINITE attributes and skill levels
http://www.gamefaqs.com/xbox/915084-the-elder-scrolls-iii-morrowind-game-of-the-year/cheats

I HEAR GAMEPLAY MECHANICS = LORE MIRITE LOL

Seriously now.
---
Rebel is pretty much a planet, pulling all sorts of moons and satellites his way, among them good, bad, foolish, trollish, and everything else - SeaArrKing
#95Chango240Posted 1/7/2013 6:51:35 PM
Depends on where and if the fight is at their prime so it'd be between db and Nerevarine
#96RebelElite791Posted 1/7/2013 6:55:54 PM
Chango240 posted...
Depends on where and if the fight is at their prime so it'd be between db and Nerevarine

Please explain how the Nerevarine would handle a Dragonborn flying around on Odahviing, with the ability to mind control Nerevarine.

I'll wait.
---
Rebel is pretty much a planet, pulling all sorts of moons and satellites his way, among them good, bad, foolish, trollish, and everything else - SeaArrKing
#97Brenz0rPosted 1/7/2013 8:07:32 PM
fight_or_flight posted...
DB. Doesn't Clavicus say you're as powerful as a weak Daedric Prince? This is in vanilla Skyrim, so after DB and whatever other DLC's come out, I'd argue the Dovahkiin is as strong as Sheo, if not stronger.

Clavicus says that in his much-weakened form (since Barbas carries a lot of his power), you might have a chance against him. But don't forget:

"Umbra took us captive – he was powerful, almost as powerful as a daedra prince. In fact, it was the power of a daedra prince – he'd somehow managed to cut a piece from Clavicus Vile himself. ... Not a physical piece... Daedra aren't physical beings like you and me. But the effect was similar – Vile was, in a sense, injured. Badly so. And Umbra became stronger, though still not so strong as Vile. Not strong enough to escape his realm once Vile had circumscribed it against him. ... Changed the nature of the 'walls' of his realm, made them absolutely impermeable to Umbra and the power he had stolen."

"Don’t think I’m weak,” Vile said. “Everyone who comes here now thinks I’m weak, just because a wee bit of my stuff has been stolen. The trick is, if you’ve got less to work with, you just don’t spread it so thin. My realm may be a little smaller than in happier times, but in it I’m just as strong as I ever was."

There's a lot more to a Daedric Prince than mere Dragonball Z power levels.
---
"We get serious about fictional girl underpants, and kid around when it comes to topics like world hunger." ~Teepo on CAGN
#98krono069(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 3:55:12 PM
Well, looks like DB wins by a freaking landslide. So he IS the most powerful Elder Scrolls hero then, according to this board. I'm surprised actually. The Nerevarine always seemed to be the favored winner back when Skyrim was still fresh. There were some compelling arguments for the CoC as well. Now it's DB through and through by the looks of it. I couldn't be happier since DB is who I voted for myself.
__
---
PSN: krono069/Asus G73 laptop? A thousand bucks. My wife's reaction to a nude mod? Priceless.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U93D8l8B_HU
#99fight_or_flightPosted 1/9/2013 10:51:49 AM
fight_or_flight posted...

Clavicus says that in his much-weakened form (since Barbas carries a lot of his power), you might have a chance against him. But don't forget:

"Umbra took us captive – he was powerful, almost as powerful as a daedra prince. In fact, it was the power of a daedra prince – he'd somehow managed to cut a piece from Clavicus Vile himself. ... Not a physical piece... Daedra aren't physical beings like you and me. But the effect was similar – Vile was, in a sense, injured. Badly so. And Umbra became stronger, though still not so strong as Vile. Not strong enough to escape his realm once Vile had circumscribed it against him. ... Changed the nature of the 'walls' of his realm, made them absolutely impermeable to Umbra and the power he had stolen."

"Don’t think I’m weak,” Vile said. “Everyone who comes here now thinks I’m weak, just because a wee bit of my stuff has been stolen. The trick is, if you’ve got less to work with, you just don’t spread it so thin. My realm may be a little smaller than in happier times, but in it I’m just as strong as I ever was."

There's a lot more to a Daedric Prince than mere Dragonball Z power levels.

Obviously. When I referenced Sheogorath though, I meant the Nerevarine from Shimmering Isles, though. Not as in, "the Dovahkiin has obviously had time to increase his power level."

To clarify though, I meant the Dovahkiin had: dealt with numerous Daedric Princes and earned their blessings and their weapons. The Dovahkiin has not just the blood of a Dovah flowing through them, but also that of either a werewolf or vampire lord (presumably),
holds the bow that Akatosh himself had crafted and used.
You proved your mettle to the Nordic Lorkhan, Shor (this is an accurate parallel in Tamrielic religion, right?)
Defeated Alduin (yeah yeah, with help.) Who "even the Daedra fear."
Defeated Miraak
AND
learned Thu'um that are not meant to be learned, giving you knowledge that is forbidden and not meant to be known.

So you've obviously become stronger and a force to be reckoned with. You've become demigod, if not more powerful. There are certain beings in the universe who would surely tremble and fall in battle against a fully realized Dovahkiin, but there as just as many who would scoff.
---
The lost Krump King, as proclaimed by AuroraSonicBeam.
#100Machines_Of_DogPosted 1/9/2013 11:00:42 AM
they're all invincible so i'll say champion of cyrodiil.
---
"No-one tries to kill me and gets away with it..."~ Kliamgroq