We are all teleported into Skyrim.

#101marathonplayer1Posted 1/8/2013 3:18:20 PM
nathraxh posted...
marathonplayer1 posted...
I would probably die within the first day from asthma.

With the number of people we'd have with potential restoration/healing abilities, I'd say you might have more of a chance than you'd think. Also, you might end up cured the moment you pray at a shrine.

Now that I have a chance of surviving, I would probably go to the closest general good store and ask for a job.
---
There he roams, a lonely walker.
Doomed to be known as a S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
#102youshallbeasgodPosted 1/8/2013 3:33:23 PM
Bandit in Embershard mine.. :(
---
Relax, it's just a game.
#103MedeyerPosted 1/8/2013 3:43:22 PM
I'd continue the Lusty Argonian Maid series.
#104HeaderHogPosted 1/8/2013 3:45:37 PM
I would be a 14 year old kid.
Which means I would be immortal :D
---
I used to say Waluigi sucked.
Then I took a golf ball to the knee.
#105StormthornPosted 1/8/2013 3:47:28 PM
Well I wouldnt be much in a fight but I know some chemistry and first aid. I also have a Psychology degree. Guess I will open up an Alchemy shop and reward adventurers with a free Speech or Illusion (the fields of the mind) point if they do a quest for me.

If we are establishing a settlement my quest will be for the adventurers to get a magic item for me off a local bandit leader. That way the area stays clear of bandits and we get items to sell.
#106Dark_ApostatePosted 1/8/2013 4:02:57 PM
I currently teach iaijutsu and jujutsu, so I should be of some use. I imagine I could stay in town, any town, and make a good living. Just like a feudal warrior, I get to train others to defend the community and lead warriors into battle... all the while avoiding menial labor. Sounds nice.
#107afrodude77Posted 1/8/2013 4:10:55 PM
Well I work part time at a fast food resturant so I guess I can work at the local tavern or inn
---
We are the Lin Kuei, more stealthy than the night, more deadly than the dawn!
---
#108RikashiPosted 1/8/2013 4:35:13 PM
Is everyone who suggests being a warrior forgetting that there is a pretty high probability of you bleeding to death after being sliced open by some thuggish bandit?

Seems like 50% of this boards consists of invincible supermen.
---
You can be the Heisenberg to my Captain Cook, baby <3
Not changing this sig until Stephen Kings 'It' gets a proper movie adaption.
#109res_black_deathPosted 1/8/2013 4:45:02 PM
Hmm well since I'm decent with a bow and know how to skin and clean animals, I guess I'd be a hunter/tracker. Probably would stay with the group for a while, bringing in some food.
After the community got on it's feet I'd probably go out, build a small cabin, and live off the land while collecting pelts to sell or trade during visits.
#110StormthornPosted 1/8/2013 4:46:26 PM
Rikashi posted...
Is everyone who suggests being a warrior forgetting that there is a pretty high probability of you bleeding to death after being sliced open by some thuggish bandit?

Seems like 50% of this boards consists of invincible supermen.

Well if they survive they can come to me for health potions I suppose. The danger is why im just gonna sit back in town with maybe a poisoned dagger.

Although I do have basic fencing and archery knowledge if I HAD to fight. I would still prefer not dying to dying if I had a choice.