We are all teleported into Skyrim.

#21NailbombPosted 1/7/2013 9:42:12 PM
No jet engines in Skyrim, so I'll have to fall back on my military training. I could be an expert level sneak instructor. Maybe I'll just start "inventing" things and sell the plans to blacksmiths.

As for the forum group, hell yeah I'm ditching everyone immediately. The last thing I need when trying to figure out how to hunt deer with a bow is arguing over who to side with in the civil war.
---
I find it amusing that something a drunk person babbled at me is considered "common sense" by Dismind! - Brain Hammer
#22EddMarioPosted 1/7/2013 9:42:28 PM
I've never had a job and spend most of my free time on my laptop or playing video games.
And when I'm not doing either, I'm sleeping, going to the bathroom, or having to do volunteer work in the red cross office here in town...
I DO know how to cook a bit. Hell, I even made a new spaghetti sauce recipe that includes celery and some seasonings, including ones that were already in the jar of sauce used.

I'd probably either be an assistant to a shopkeeper, or a chef's apprentice.
---
"You're dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway." - Walt Disney
#23FunkyDonPosted 1/7/2013 9:45:45 PM
I have arthritic knees, so I'd probably shoot one with an arrow and become a town guard.
#24lordgamingtonVPosted 1/7/2013 9:46:56 PM
professional bum
with a minor in small jobs
---
They say that a dead man tells no tales. I disagree. They tell tales all the time, we just have to learn to listen.
#25CyberCerberusPosted 1/7/2013 9:52:39 PM
About to begin my final year of a teaching and arts degree. I'd be the guy in the town that everyone slowly begins to loathe on a daily basis and who the children hate with an almighty passion.

Damn.
---
XBL Gamertag: Gallywag
I love Gamefaqs' mods.
#26AdamaeusPosted 1/7/2013 9:52:41 PM
My work is fixing computers, so I'm basically SOL.

I'd probably end up one of those surly mead-makers. I mean it's not hard.

Wine + Honey + Yeast + Patience = mead.
#27gamerzorPosted 1/7/2013 9:53:36 PM
I'm a student.

So I would be either the college of winterhold or bard's college. probably winterhold because magic is badass. I'd train in restoration magic because I am studying to be a pharmacist to help people.
#28Starwolf777Posted 1/7/2013 10:12:35 PM
i wrk n a grocery store(dairy dept)so i'll either have a trade store or inn and sell milk to all you milk drinkers out there,if not that then smithing.
---
We fear that which we cannot see...we respect that which we cannot see...thus the blade will be wielded
#29TelemaekusPosted 1/7/2013 10:20:59 PM
Cook with an interest in sustainable living. So I guess I'd be a chef/gardener helping y'all last more than a couple weeks without mcdonalds.
#30JDawgSA93Posted 1/7/2013 10:24:28 PM
I'm a medic in the US army. Restoration, archery, and sneak (because i'm with cavalry scouts).

Would go out with the rest of the great warriors and discuss the ongoing hostilities.
---
Much to Yuri's disgust so he tricked Gersch in to opening the mechanism trapping Gersch in it. Yuri sees his error and he dashboards.