We are all teleported into Skyrim.

#61The_Real_TurnipPosted 1/8/2013 3:06:25 AM
I'm an engineer. With basic tools and I will build complex tools. With complex tools I can build anything...

Also I have IRL blacksmithing experience and skill. Just with Steel and Copper at this stage, but I can learn the others. So I'm useful. Also I've made stills and alcohol, which all our IT guys will need.
#622006_Posted 1/8/2013 3:11:01 AM
screw you guys, I'm going to the greybeards.
#63RazchekPosted 1/8/2013 3:20:38 AM
I'm a software developer. So I would be a god or seer to the game world?

You are all so walking on your hands from now on. Better learn to shoot a bow with your feet (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEUI8uyh3nk).
#64NavyExcelsiorPosted 1/8/2013 3:34:28 AM
I'm working on my psychology degree, so I guess I'm a student at Winterhold College who's refining his Illusion magic, what with the whole calming people schtick.
#65marathonplayer1Posted 1/8/2013 3:49:47 AM
I would probably die within the first day from asthma.
---
There he roams, a lonely walker.
Doomed to be known as a S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
#66Dicer7Posted 1/8/2013 4:03:57 AM
Being a part-time carpenter I'd probably end up at a mill or something. I'd try apprenticing with a blacksmith, too.

If those didn't work out I'd just go to Solitude and become a bard.
*****es love bards.
---
PSN/GT: Dicer7
#67clone11Posted 1/8/2013 4:09:20 AM
I don't think I have any skill that can be applied in Skyrim.

Well, I dunno, I can sing..

Whatever, yeah, I'll just bard it up.. But the bard always dies.
---
"Bravery is by far the kindest word for stupidity..."
#68J2006Posted 1/8/2013 4:15:02 AM
I'm a mailman so I'd be one of those couriers, maybe even get an "essential" tag
---
"You will be judged by what you succeed at, not by what you attempt."
#69SoulOfFaythPosted 1/8/2013 4:26:55 AM(edited)
Stick with this group? lol no. I'd stick around long enough for the arrogant kids to tell the wrong person 'I know more about this world than you ever will' and once their heads are lopped off I'll go to the nearest inn for a drink and see what I can do from there.
Also, my job doesn't really transfer to anything in skyrim since I have an office job.
---
The mind is like a parachute: it only works when it's open
#70MrcTOtheJPosted 1/8/2013 4:29:32 AM
I'd leave, and apprentice as a blacksmith in Whiterun, then become a companion.

I love it here, but having to put up with these Antics in Real life (which is now on Nirn because of this) I couldn't do it so yeah leaveing would be the first thing I do, but by all means stop my what's her faces shop in Whiterun (Or maybe the Skyforge) and pick up a sword after awhile.
---
You know the feeling you get when you drink the laughter of children from a jeweled chalice while riding a unicorn though a field of rainbows?-Nikore GF on TESV