We are all teleported into Skyrim.

#71SPYNTBGPosted 1/8/2013 3:37:57 AM
I am a game programmer, so I would hack the game and become tank.
But if that doesn't work (it probably won't) then I would use my capable mind and study a variety of magic in the college of winter hold.

Either way, the power of a Thousand Atronachs shall course through my veins!!!
#72MizunoRyuuPosted 1/8/2013 3:40:38 AM
I'm a Physicist and Mathematician. Not quite sure how that'd translate to the game world of Skyrim. I guess I'd be a scholar who studies Astronomy? Either way, definitely not suited to the wilderness so I'd likely have to stay in the group being useless.
---
Evelynn is my waifu.
Help... Me...
#73nathraxhPosted 1/8/2013 3:42:55 AM
marathonplayer1 posted...
I would probably die within the first day from asthma.

With the number of people we'd have with potential restoration/healing abilities, I'd say you might have more of a chance than you'd think. Also, you might end up cured the moment you pray at a shrine.

I'm a librarian IRL, so being apprenticed that Orc at the College of Winterhold might be a possibility.

I also did some work experience at a jewellery workshop, and actually got to create a ring, a bracelet, a brooch and some weird flaming-cross-sculpture thing I welded together out of bits of scrap silver. Let's face it, a group like ours trying to survive needs all the smiths it can get, no matter how inexperienced.

Then there's my occult studies IRL. I'd like to think that if some medical training will translate into restoration skill, this would turn into some sort of conjuration/illusion/alteration/enchanting sort of thing. So perhaps a mage?
---
Dwarf shortage.
#74IamI3rianPosted 1/8/2013 3:45:42 AM
I'd be our 'Deckard Cain'.

"Hello there"

= )

Too old to be much use elsewhere.
---
Remember: IamI3rian told ya.
I could write a book about what you don't know. --Skeletor
#75PlaiPiePosted 1/8/2013 3:50:03 AM
I'd be a criminal, burning EVERYTHING TO THE GROUND, MAKING SKYRIM A BARREN WASTELA- wait a second why is my fire going out? WHAT MY FIRE ISN'T EVEN DOING ANYTHING, ITS JUST GOING OUT ALMOST INSTANTLY.... The guards don't seem to care about my fire... I'll just be a bartender then..
#76phishfacePosted 1/8/2013 3:54:03 AM
I am an morbidly obese high school student with crippling social anxiety. I'm out of breath after running 10 yards. When I talk at all, I stare constantly at my feet, and mumble.

However, I once took a karate class and I have a plastic sword in my bedroom which I once picked up. I also did three carpentry classes, and have vaguely fantasized about joining the military one day. Also, one time I watched some boxing on TV.

Therefore I would undoubtedly be an awesome warrior who all of Skyrim would worship and fear.

And I would also be a powerful mage, specializing in the school of Delusion.
#77mewmew42Posted 1/8/2013 4:05:08 AM
I work at a bank....best would be a job at that markath bank....maybe a lame office job for elisif/imperials.....i actually enjoy meditating so being a monk at a temple is not too bad
#78bluedragon619Posted 1/8/2013 4:10:00 AM
Brenz0r posted...
gunsndroses posted...
Brenz0r posted...
Why would my profession matter? I have a Wheel to turn sideways.

For the sake of discussion, consider talents and interests to be valid :3

I reiterate: I have a Wheel that needs turning sideways. At that point, my profession becomes quite immaterial.

Could operate a mill?
---
Your dead, NOW STAY DEAD
#79Mega_SkrullPosted 1/8/2013 4:21:48 AM
I'm a programmer, so I'd probably be an enchanter who makes bugged enchanted items that explode upon use
---
http://i40.tinypic.com/20kxa3c.jpg "=[_]=! Bump some other boobs, will ya?!" - p
"That sounds so perverted, dude. ._." - M
#80IamI3rianPosted 1/8/2013 4:24:08 AM
Mega_Skrull posted...
I'm a programmer, so I'd probably be an enchanter who makes bugged enchanted items that explode upon use

Awesome. I'd like 4 please. Gonna have a 'chat' with J'zargo about his scrolls.

= )
---
Remember: IamI3rian told ya.
I could write a book about what you don't know. --Skeletor