We are all teleported into Skyrim.

#81DrunkenPeasantPosted 1/8/2013 5:26:53 AM
mewmew42 posted...
I work at a bank....best would be a job at that markath bank....maybe a lame office job for elisif/imperials.....i actually enjoy meditating so being a monk at a temple is not too bad

I'd pick the monk job if I were you, better than doing exactly the same thing you do in real life, plus working for the silver-bloods doesn't seem at all pleasant.

The real question is who would you devote yourself to? Personally it'd be Arkay or Mara for me.
---
"I used to rescue presidents, then I took an arrow in the knee...and still rescued the president." -Snake Plissken
#82OrosukePosted 1/8/2013 5:26:59 AM
Well, I'm a black belt in American Karate and have about 6 years of kendo under my belt. My profession is working for General Motors , so that doesnt help much.

Perhaps a wandering swordsman? I dunno. Couldn't really make a living from that. I'd probably be a sellsword for one of you guys that aren't too good at survival. I could keep the graveyard as free of you guys' bodies as possible. Or join the Greybeards :P
---
Normally I would concede, but Tobi lies about everything. He even lied to himself in his own monologue. - GuideToTheDark
#83IamI3rianPosted 1/8/2013 5:33:30 AM
I'd pay. Can't imagine I'd be much good in a fight, til I learn some magic.
---
Remember: IamI3rian told ya.
I could write a book about what you don't know. --Skeletor
#84Dsurions_WrathPosted 1/8/2013 5:51:39 AM
I've been learning some smithing, and work at a vet clinic. Would probably work at some stables or be the local blacksmith.
---
GT: Dsurion21
#85mewmew42Posted 1/8/2013 6:16:02 AM
DrunkenPeasant posted...
mewmew42 posted...
I work at a bank....best would be a job at that markath bank....maybe a lame office job for elisif/imperials.....i actually enjoy meditating so being a monk at a temple is not too bad

I'd pick the monk job if I were you, better than doing exactly the same thing you do in real life, plus working for the silver-bloods doesn't seem at all pleasant.

The real question is who would you devote yourself to? Personally it'd be Arkay or Mara for me.

Now i have to make a new monk character....thanks for making me go through the carriage cutscene for the gazzilion time.....a monk rp aeems a bit hard coz u kinda need to be peaceful/no weapon/avoid confrontation........this would work for perfectly if im really in skyrim.....but to play the main quest as a monk seem hard....off to the temple of mara.....
#86kollie89Posted 1/8/2013 6:38:56 AM
I would be a diver and spend my days finding the treasures at the bottom of the waters of skyrim since I can hold my breath for more than 15 seconds.
#87YoungGganonPosted 1/8/2013 7:16:36 AM
Actor....so what would that make me, a bard? Go across the land telling stories of heroic triumphs and what not? I guess....
---
(Now playing Dead Island, Vanquish, and PSASBR Beta)
#88Dsurions_WrathPosted 1/8/2013 7:19:11 AM
kollie89 posted...
I would be a diver and spend my days finding the treasures at the bottom of the waters of skyrim since I can hold my breath for more than 15 seconds.

I'm afraid the Argonians will have you beat in that trade.
---
GT: Dsurion21
#89Zen_ZarabPosted 1/8/2013 7:20:22 AM
Graveyard Concierge for a upper class residential building. Soooo, Night Guard at Dragon's Reach.
---
http://tinyurl.com/8w2apgs
http://tinyurl.com/bw627sd
#90The_EspiPosted 1/8/2013 7:26:13 AM
I would probably die in the first few days...if i make it that long.
---
Broncos Record: 13-3 http://TDTguild.com
Currently playing: Fallout: New Vegas