We are all teleported into Skyrim.

#91kirklmattyPosted 1/8/2013 7:36:28 AM
id be an orphan kid and be more invincible than jesus!
---
[FfC] PSN: CapNKirkland... also known as CaptainCostco.
I Hate the fact that a loud minority beats the silent majority
#92DrunkenPeasantPosted 1/8/2013 7:59:49 AM
Joining the east empire company would be an interesting opportunity for those who fancy a career as a sailor, thats something that might be interesting.

"Fairwell and adieu to youuu fair Nord ladies, fairwell and adieu you ladies of Skyrim."

*chorus time*

"OHHH! we'll rant and we'll roar!!! like true Nord sailors! Like TRUE NORD SAILORS! We'll rant and we'll ROOOAAARRR!"

*Downs his mead in a gulp and passes out on deck.*
---
"I used to rescue presidents, then I took an arrow in the knee...and still rescued the president." -Snake Plissken
#93drclaeysPosted 1/8/2013 8:34:19 AM
Friends,

are you taking ALL skyrim players, or JUST 360 players.

Because if you take ps3 players, they will just complain all day long about now having any dlc, and glitches, and NEVER protect them selves, or even chop wood.

I guess I would try to make it to the closest town. Tell everyone I see I need a job, food and a place to sleep. Sooner or later, someone will take pitty on me... Or I would die a horrible death. Then I would end up a necromancers Bit ch.

Sounds like a hard life. Thank you for sharing.
---
Dr. Darrell of Michigan.
#94ggrissomPosted 1/8/2013 8:45:02 AM
I dispatch for a delivery company so I supposed I would work for the East Empire Trading Company. That or start my own Skooma smuggling operation.
---
PSN= MKEBrewCrew
#95RethalwolfPosted 1/8/2013 8:47:55 AM
The_Mighty_KELP posted...
Rethalwolf posted...
I went in to an interview today at this really fancy office, all high tech and stuff... but I was kinda thirsty so I was walking back to the bathrooms to find a water fountain.
Some fitty-odd, sixty-odd woman walks down the middle of this office building wearing a shirt and a purse.
And in like no hurry at all. Strangest thing.

"I don't know if I'm drunk or you're naked. Possibly both."

You mean ONLY a shirt and carrying a purse? Weird.

Yeah. Only a shirt and... well, trying to wear a purse. Ya know. Ta cover up.
---
"The point of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the enemy die for his."
#96JaguarPaw1Posted 1/8/2013 9:19:51 AM
Prostitute. Use my dragonbone sword of extra penetration
---
I am Jaguar Paw! This is my forest! My sons and their sons will hunt here after I am gone! GT-Beetlebadger. PSN-BINKY274
#97WelshDragon89Posted 1/8/2013 10:34:57 AM
Just started processing taxes, so just a boring Blue Palace office job.

my previous job though was doing food testing (not eating...) in microbiology, so I'd probably be an alchemist.
---
Scrawn
#98Cheese8242Posted 1/8/2013 11:37:02 AM
Well, my day job is repairing appliances, however I went to school for Special Effects Makeup. So, I'm sure I would be useful to the thieves guild for disguises and such.
#99VincentVega13Posted 1/8/2013 11:38:14 AM
SunsetPhantom posted...
I'm currently majoring in 3D Animation so...Necromancy shtuffs? Nirn kinda lacks computers...

Come on Sheo! You invented music by tearing a woman apart, you can do something about the lack of computers too right??

He used her tendons for lute strings for saying "the birdsong sounds so beautiful," saying "c'mon Sheo, build me a damn laptop already" is pretty much a nailed on way of being torn asunder and your brain being put in a box of some sort.
Back on topic, I'm a carpenter, houses have wooden bits in. Provided I could make it to a town of some sort I'd be pretty much made.
---
I'd rather my country turn Chinese than be a bunch of immoral d***shooters:- Eric Cartman
#100GateCaptainPosted 1/8/2013 11:55:59 AM
If you are a healer cause of med school then i would be a Assassin or a Tank... I'm quiet and Huge build ...(NOT fat ;P) I like shields in this game :)