Is it possible to have access to both Werewolf and Vampire Lord forms at once?

#1MaregPosted 1/8/2013 10:14:56 PM
I'm already a Werewolf, and I've completed the Dawnguard questlines. Can I have access to both forms at once (hybrid) through any known means?
---
"Certainty is inversely proportional to faith."
"Thoughtfully worded quotations can make anyone seem profound."
#2LiqiudusSnakePosted 1/8/2013 10:40:06 PM
Type in Hybrid into the search bar
---
This Signature can only be viewed by a Gamefaqs Gold member, upgrade to Gold to view this Signature.
#3Celiria_RosePosted 1/8/2013 10:51:21 PM
I believe there is a glitch that allows you to but legitimately no there is not.
#4Mareg(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 10:52:34 PM
I've looked at that many times. The issue is that all of the methods I found for attaining access to both methods require you to be at the stage in the Companions quest line just before your first transformation, and I completed the Companions quest line long ago. I need a method that just involves talking to Serana and Aela or something, as I'm already a werewolf.
---
"Certainty is inversely proportional to faith."
"Thoughtfully worded quotations can make anyone seem profound."
#5Brenz0rPosted 1/8/2013 10:56:05 PM
Mareg posted...
I've looked at that many times. The issue is that all of the methods I found for attaining access to both methods require you to be at the stage in the Companions quest line just before your first transformation, and I completed the Companions quest line long ago. I need a method that just involves talking to Serana and Aela or something, as I'm already a werewolf.

I doubt that it can be done, in that case (short of transferring a save to the PC or somebody with the PC version, having them use the console to add werewolf status, and then transferring it back). One of the keys to hybridisation is that you trigger the transformation into a Vampire Lord just before the game would normally transform you into a werewolf. The former doesn't prevent you from gaining the Beast Form power, but it does override the werewolf transformation that erases vampirism.
---
"We get serious about fictional girl underpants, and kid around when it comes to topics like world hunger." ~Teepo on CAGN
#6theonyxphoenixPosted 1/8/2013 11:13:55 PM
You only have 1 chance to become a hybrid ww/vl
---
Testing: V/Necromage/Bend Will; Armor usable with Mage Armor and hidden +25 armor/pc; Augment Ring of Necromancy
#7HatchetHoundPosted 1/8/2013 11:44:41 PM
I thought you could do it again if you cure yourself and have Aela turn you again.

Or something.
---
"Mistakes are just a part of learning. You donít become an Expert At Bandit Extermination without accidentally offing a few farmers, for instance."
#8theonyxphoenixPosted 1/8/2013 11:55:30 PM
You can become a vampire/werewolf hybrid later, but won't be able to use VL form.
---
Testing: V/Necromage/Bend Will; Armor usable with Mage Armor and hidden +25 armor/pc; Augment Ring of Necromancy
#9HatchetHoundPosted 1/9/2013 12:24:18 AM
Ahh, so that method is the one that's screwed. Okay, good to know. Only my Orc dude can't be a Hybrid now, but oh well.
---
"Mistakes are just a part of learning. You donít become an Expert At Bandit Extermination without accidentally offing a few farmers, for instance."