If you could kill one Daedric prince, who would it be?

#11SchesparnPosted 1/9/2013 2:07:00 PM
Can we just get Peryite out of the way? He barely qualifies as a Daedric prince. He barely qualifies as a Daedra. I've seen fairies that are stronger.
---
Look, for the last time: Kirby has explained it over and over!
http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk138/Schesparn/11911255317531.gif
#12RebelElite791Posted 1/9/2013 2:08:28 PM
Schesparn posted...
Can we just get Peryite out of the way? He barely qualifies as a Daedric prince. He barely qualifies as a Daedra. I've seen fairies that are stronger.

Unless you take the idea of him possibly devouring Jyggalag as true, and the idea that he'll likely be the Akatosh of the next kalpa :]
---
Rebel is pretty much a planet, pulling all sorts of moons and satellites his way, among them good, bad, foolish, trollish, and everything else - SeaArrKing
#13SchesparnPosted 1/9/2013 2:11:02 PM
Fine! Then bring on the next kalpa! Anything to either make him a legit threat or... to make him anything! :p
---
Look, for the last time: Kirby has explained it over and over!
http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk138/Schesparn/11911255317531.gif
#14TwoBladesOneBowPosted 1/9/2013 2:12:12 PM
Namira I just don't like her for some reason.
---
I may be a Kahjiit, but I am not a p****.
#15Totor999Posted 1/9/2013 2:17:08 PM
Hircine, because forcing people to live in a world of beasts and eternal hunting is kind of the opposite of my lord's and I personal ideals.

I'm Hermaeus-Mora's personal champion; and with his ways, Hircine is on the opposite of our intellectual spectrum. Also, he's involved with these brutish companions and is responsible for the existence werewolves. Disgusting creatures.

If there was a way for us to get rid of this low-brow abomination of a Daedra Lord, we would seize our chance nigh instantly.
---
Removing a robot girl's armor leaves only her evangelion-esque suit.
Giving her new armor gives her a cleavage and a midriff. Wait what?
#16M4nnimalPosted 1/9/2013 2:36:38 PM
Sheo, so I don't have to listen to any of his "random" humor ever again.

"Hurr durr, cheese! Durr durr"

Also, it would end the CoC debate, lol.
---
"Condemn me, it does not matter. History will absolve me."
#17The_Beer_ScotchPosted 1/9/2013 2:37:40 PM
RebelElite791 posted...
Schesparn posted...

Unless you take the idea of him possibly devouring Jyggalag as true, and the idea that he'll likely be the Akatosh of the next kalpa :]

Where does the peryite becoming the next akatosh come from reb? Seen yourself and Brenz mention it before.
---
To be announced
#18Van_Of_The_DawnPosted 1/9/2013 2:39:56 PM
nathraxh posted...
Boethiah, because s/he seems superfluous. His sphere is too similar to both Mehrunes Dagon's and Mephala's for me to be satisfied, so he's got to go.

How is bothiah's sphere anyting close to mehrune's?
---
Teacher: "We're gonna' turn this class around, 360 degrees!"
Me: -_- *facepalm*
#19The_Viking_SwanPosted 1/9/2013 2:40:06 PM
IamI3rian posted...
Sheo, which isn't even an option.

This, no idea why people love him so much.
---
Official World's best Walrus
//NVBM\\
#20MC2011Posted 1/9/2013 2:43:02 PM
Sheo, which isn't even an option.

This.

He was fine in Oblivion, but boring as **** in Skyrim. How the CoC became a boring old fart is beyond me.
---
May God have mercy on your soul... - The Preacher
Because I sure as hell won't. - The Gunslinger