If you could kill one Daedric prince, who would it be?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. If you could kill one Daedric prince, who would it be?
2 years ago#21
Molag Bol. His quest in Oblivion was the douchiest thing ever.

Mephala is a close second on the list for the same reason.
---
my name should be winkingbalotelli, the i got cut off :(
2 years ago#22
The_Beer_Scotch posted...
RebelElite791 posted...
Schesparn posted...
Can we just get Peryite out of the way? He barely qualifies as a Daedric prince. He barely qualifies as a Daedra. I've seen fairies that are stronger.

Unless you take the idea of him possibly devouring Jyggalag as true, and the idea that he'll likely be the Akatosh of the next kalpa :]

Where does the peryite becoming the next akatosh come from reb? Seen yourself and Brenz mention it before.

From On Boethiah's Summoning Day

The Princes of this world will become the Kings of the next, and Peryite will lead.
In other words, they'll will switch places with the Divines, and Peryite will become Papa Dragon. He's already doing some sort of mantling (appearing as a Dragon, putting order in lower realms)
---
Relax, it's just a game.
2 years ago#23
MC2011 posted...
Sheo, which isn't even an option.

This.

He was fine in Oblivion, but boring as **** in Skyrim. How the CoC became a boring old fart is beyond me.

Yudotat?
---
To be announced
2 years ago#24
Sanguine, you all know why.
---
Achievement Unlocked
Hail the Catastrophe 150(G) Become a Jenova Witness of your own free will.
2 years ago#25
youshallbeasgod posted...
RebelElite791 posted...
Schesparn posted...
Can we just get Peryite out of the way? He barely qualifies as a Daedric prince. He barely qualifies as a Daedra. I've seen fairies that are stronger.

Unless you take the idea of him possibly devouring Jyggalag as true, and the idea that he'll likely be the Akatosh of the next kalpa :]

Where does the peryite becoming the next akatosh come from reb? Seen yourself and Brenz mention it before.

The Princes of this world will become the Kings of the next, and Peryite will lead.
In other words, they'll will switch places with the Divines, and Peryite will become Papa Dragon. He's already doing some sort of mantling (appearing as a Dragon, putting order in lower realms)

Ah thanks. Can't believe I missed that.
---
To be announced
2 years ago#26
I picked Hircine because he's only "killable" Daedric in this game, in the physical (I knew that his spirit would not be killing but that do counted).
---
I used to be hearing person like you, until I took the fever in my ears. ~FredCat
2 years ago#27
RebelElite791 posted...
Schesparn posted...

Wait. So does that mean ALL of the Princes will become Divines? And what happens to the current Divines? Do they become like the Daedric Princes? Is there a compiled explanation of this whole thing located somewhere?
---
"Haters gonna hate, ponies gonna pwn." -tricksterr
2 years ago#28

Man, there's so much homework I have to do if I wanna be anything close to a lore master. I'm barely a lore acolyte as is.

And as for Daedra, I would have to go with the Sheogorath we encountered in Shivering Isles. Or rather, I'd prefer to kill Wes Johnson and take away his horrible, horrible, HORRIBLE voice acting forever! I'd use the Elder Scroll to erase him from the timeline so I could forget the memories of Sheogorath, Lucien Lachance, The Prophet, and Mr. Burke.
---
"In this business, either you learn and grow or you die." Ron Kaufmann, and that's why the republicans lost, this is a country, not a business.
2 years ago#29
Omega_Gilgamesh posted...

Man, there's so much homework I have to do if I wanna be anything close to a lore master. I'm barely a lore acolyte as is.

And as for Daedra, I would have to go with the Sheogorath we encountered in Shivering Isles. Or rather, I'd prefer to kill Wes Johnson and take away his horrible, horrible, HORRIBLE voice acting forever! I'd use the Elder Scroll to erase him from the timeline so I could forget the memories of Sheogorath, Lucien Lachance, The Prophet, and Mr. Burke.

And yet he has so many fangirls...
2 years ago#30
voiceless0_0 posted...
RebelElite791 posted...
Schesparn posted...

Wait. So does that mean ALL of the Princes will become Divines? And what happens to the current Divines? Do they become like the Daedric Princes? Is there a compiled explanation of this whole thing located somewhere?

Depends, Meridia isn't really daedra and Azura Boethiah and Mephala were 'anticipations' (no idea what this means for a next kalpa).
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/615803-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/62990001
---
Relax, it's just a game.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. If you could kill one Daedric prince, who would it be?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived