If you could kill one Daedric prince, who would it be?

#41YO456Posted 1/9/2013 6:26:53 PM
TypeOSpectre posted...
WinkingBalotell posted...
Molag Bol. His quest in Oblivion was the douchiest thing ever..

I thought his Oblivion quest was freaking hilarious, but I have a dark sense of humor.

I'd kill Hircine, though. I despise everything he stands for.

You despise what Hircine stands for, as opposed to Molag Bol, lord of rape?

Anyway, Molag Bol for me it is, I`d kill him repeatedly if possible.
---
Coronados de gloria vivamos
O juremos con gloria morir!
#42youshallbeasgodPosted 1/9/2013 6:35:21 PM
RebelElite791 posted...
@Earlier topic, On Boethiah's Summoning Day is of dubious origin, and there's some question as to its authenticity, but Brenz seemed to think that there was truth to it in any case, iirc. Brenz, if you do read this, what's the generally accepted view of the work? I've seen Lady N and others crap on it, and MK make snarky comments about the authors (then again, he's MK), but a lot of people definitely spread it as gospel.

MK could be one of the authors, Tal Marog Ker, he signs TMK. He did that with ManKar Camoran.
---
Relax, it's just a game.
#43RebelElite791Posted 1/9/2013 6:44:19 PM
youshallbeasgod posted...
RebelElite791 posted...
@Earlier topic, On Boethiah's Summoning Day is of dubious origin, and there's some question as to its authenticity, but Brenz seemed to think that there was truth to it in any case, iirc. Brenz, if you do read this, what's the generally accepted view of the work? I've seen Lady N and others crap on it, and MK make snarky comments about the authors (then again, he's MK), but a lot of people definitely spread it as gospel.

MK could be one of the authors, Tal Marog Ker, he signs TMK. He did that with ManKar Camoran.

I'm not aware of any connection between MK and Mankar, and he's made comments that seem to suggest he's not (unless he's just being deliberately vague).
---
Rebel is pretty much a planet, pulling all sorts of moons and satellites his way, among them good, bad, foolish, trollish, and everything else - SeaArrKing
#44KotomineKireiPosted 1/9/2013 6:45:01 PM
RebelElite791 posted...
KotomineKirei posted...
IamI3rian posted...
Sheo, which isn't even an option.

Sheogorath is the protagonist of Oblivion...so, if you played Oblivion, wouldn't that mean...

Well, anyway, I choose Namira.
Her sphere is over spiders and related things, so that's enough reason to want that Daedric Prince gone.

No he isn't, stop posting this bullcrap and think before posting.

...and why isn't Sheogorath the protagonist of Oblivion, exactly?
---
"EVENT ENDED!"
---
#45RebelElite791Posted 1/9/2013 6:46:12 PM
KotomineKirei posted...
RebelElite791 posted...
KotomineKirei posted...
IamI3rian posted...
Sheo, which isn't even an option.

Sheogorath is the protagonist of Oblivion...so, if you played Oblivion, wouldn't that mean...

Well, anyway, I choose Namira.
Her sphere is over spiders and related things, so that's enough reason to want that Daedric Prince gone.

No he isn't, stop posting this bullcrap and think before posting.

...and why isn't Sheogorath the protagonist of Oblivion, exactly?

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/615803-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/64937830

Feel free to have a nice read. I'm not going to repost all of that every time some new kid on the block decides to think he knows anything about this.
---
Rebel is pretty much a planet, pulling all sorts of moons and satellites his way, among them good, bad, foolish, trollish, and everything else - SeaArrKing
#46TypeOSpectrePosted 1/9/2013 6:48:48 PM
YO456 posted...
TypeOSpectre posted...

I thought his Oblivion quest was freaking hilarious, but I have a dark sense of humor.

There is a sense of controlled sadism is Molag Bal's doings. Sure Molag Bal is a douche, but at least thinks about what he is doing and how it could affect people (in a negative way, of course). Hircine is just mindless savagery. No thought or control at all.
#47RebelElite791Posted 1/9/2013 6:49:37 PM
TypeOSpectre posted...
YO456 posted...
TypeOSpectre posted...

There is a sense of controlled sadism is Molag Bal's doings. Sure Molag Bal is a douche, but at least thinks about what he is doing and how it could affect people (in a negative way, of course). Hircine is just mindless savagery. No thought or control at all.

I really think you should stop posting now.
---
#48youshallbeasgodPosted 1/9/2013 6:50:07 PM
RebelElite791 posted...
RebelElite791 posted...

I'm not aware of any connection between MK and Mankar, and he's made comments that seem to suggest he's not (unless he's just being deliberately vague).

Well I heard he wrote most of the sermon Mankar gives.. but idk. His writing style is peculiar
---
Relax, it's just a game.
#49RebelElite791Posted 1/9/2013 6:51:14 PM
RebelElite791 posted...
RebelElite791 posted...

Well I heard he wrote most of the sermon Mankar gives.. but idk. His writing style is peculiar

He's said he's glad the theory made it into the game, even though it's false. I've only seen one or two people claim that he wrote it (and they had nothing to support it).

The only direct work he did for Oblivion was on KOTN.
---
#50youshallbeasgodPosted 1/9/2013 7:00:22 PM
RebelElite791 posted...
RebelElite791 posted...
RebelElite791 posted...

He's said he's glad the theory made it into the game, even though it's false. I've only seen one or two people claim that he wrote it (and they had nothing to support it).

The only direct work he did for Oblivion was on KOTN.

I understand.

But back on Boethiah's Summoning Day, look at the Edit tags:
Edited by Idhdean of Vindasel, 11 Sun's Dusk 4E17

That's Tamrielic time, it's something only a mod or dev could do. Brings authenticity.
---
Relax, it's just a game.