I got a section of the wikia deleted, and for good reason (Spoilers)

#1TheBiggerWigglePosted 1/10/2013 2:39:08 AM
So earlier today (thieves guild spoilers) I looted Mercer's body, and found the left and right "eyes of the Falmor." I decided to look at the wikia, and I looked at each section for the right and left eye. I guess the right eye is just for sale. The left eye must be returned to Delvin as a misc quest. The wikia section for the left eye had a section about 'weight.' It said something like: "It weights 5 pounds, but thats not much while comparing to other Falmer items." I thought that was dumb, so I edited it to simply say "It weighs five pounds." I just looked at the "left eye of the Falmer" section again, and the 'weight' section has just been completely removed.

So did I do a good thing?
---
GT: NullThought
Get a ham sandwich and call me in the morning bro. It's alright.
#2DoublxzPosted 1/10/2013 2:48:28 AM
Most exquisite recollection of events my most valued comrade.
#3tzar_666Posted 1/10/2013 2:50:27 AM
some noodle will change it.
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
#4IamI3rianPosted 1/10/2013 2:52:46 AM
UESP is your friend. = D

Don't use the wiki, it has a lot more errors (though UESP is trying to catch up I think).

Seriously, it's the better site by far, unless you want a map, or a picture of something. For everything else, the wiki is useless and more often than not (literally, more often than not) it's incorrect.
---
Remember: IamI3rian told ya.
I could write a book about what you don't know. --Skeletor
#5tzar_666Posted 1/10/2013 2:54:28 AM
IamI3rian posted...
UESP is your friend. = D

Don't use the wiki, it has a lot more errors (though UESP is trying to catch up I think).

Seriously, it's the better site by far, unless you want a map, or a picture of something. For everything else, the wiki is useless and more often than not (literally, more often than not) it's incorrect.

cant you just use the imperial library.
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
#6IamI3rianPosted 1/10/2013 2:57:38 AM
Meh... I personally like the googlemap on UESP best, but I suppose you could use whatever, for whatever. As long as it's not the wiki.
---
#7RebelElite791Posted 1/10/2013 3:03:43 AM
tzar_666 posted...
IamI3rian posted...
UESP is your friend. = D

cant you just use the imperial library.

Because TIL totally has gameplay information <__<
---
Rebel is pretty much a planet, pulling all sorts of moons and satellites his way, among them good, bad, foolish, trollish, and everything else - SeaArrKing
#8IamI3rianPosted 1/10/2013 3:11:42 AM
I think he meant for maps/pictures?

They have some of those over there, no?

I generally only go on there on the comp, which means nothing loads (pics etc...) unless I tell it too. <3 Firefox.
---
#9tzar_666Posted 1/10/2013 3:38:43 AM
IamI3rian posted...
I think he meant for maps/pictures?

They have some of those over there, no?

I generally only go on there on the comp, which means nothing loads (pics etc...) unless I tell it too. <3 Firefox.

they have pictures. and maps. not detailed ones. but for lore i only use the imperial library
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
#10IamI3rianPosted 1/10/2013 4:01:56 AM
I use UESP for books, but only for the format/font.

For real lore I just ask here. Brenzy and Reb (and Scotch...and others to a lesser extent) know more than enough, and generally they point me to what I want to know rather than telling me.

It's a nice touch, learning some of the nonsense for myself. = D
---
"Also, screw Alderaan they had it coming" -Sith Sloppy