Anyone Else Feel Scammed?

#11Sierra-G719Posted 1/10/2013 4:38:46 PM
WatermelonFarts posted...
Celiria_Rose posted...
Dawnguard was a solid 8/10. Decent story a cool vampire transformation and werewolf/vampire skill trees.

Hearthfire was a solid 8/10 with a neat feature for a low price

Dragonborn was a solid 10/10 with a good story, a ton of new content, abilities, spells, and an entire new area to explore.

So no I don't feel scammed at all seeing as all 3 dlc's are well done and fairly priced.

just curious: what are the MSP values for each of these DLCs?

added it all up its around 50 bucks for the lot not counting any price reductions
#12WatermelonFartsPosted 1/10/2013 4:39:30 PM
so is that 1600/200/1600?
---
Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.
#13WatermelonFartsPosted 1/10/2013 4:39:42 PM
400*
---
Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.
#14The_Ivory_ManPosted 1/10/2013 4:40:03 PM
Elprede007 posted...
By Bethesda's crappy DLCs? Honestly Oblivion's DLCs wreck this crap.

Horse armor, 4 separate house dlcs, Spell tome dlc, SI was $10 more than DB. I don't get your point at all
#15Elprede007(Topic Creator)Posted 1/10/2013 4:40:43 PM
Sierra-G719 posted...
Are you kidding? Dawnguard was alright. I liked the whole vampire-slaying concept.

Hearthfire's good as well. I got to build a house of my own

Dragonborn? I liked that fact that we went off to Solstheim and the new armor and weapons are much appreciated.

Ok I'm comparing it to Oblivion, have you ever played Oblivion's DLCs? They have more content and uniqueness
---
Discoverer of The Super Dupe -- AKA The new dupe glitch.
Try it now thank me later.
#16Sierra-G719Posted 1/10/2013 4:41:36 PM
WatermelonFarts posted...
400*

Hearthfire was 800 my bad, that's around 60 bucks. Almost as much as a full game.

Question is, did we really get a full game's content with the combined DLC
#17Sierra-G719Posted 1/10/2013 4:43:12 PM
Elprede007 posted...
Sierra-G719 posted...
Are you kidding? Dawnguard was alright. I liked the whole vampire-slaying concept.

Dragonborn? I liked that fact that we went off to Solstheim and the new armor and weapons are much appreciated.

Ok I'm comparing it to Oblivion, have you ever played Oblivion's DLCs? They have more content and uniqueness

That I haven't. Only vanilla Oblivion. But I'm trying to figure out if the Skyrim DLC equated a full game's worth to back up the full game price tag.
#18turn_basedPosted 1/10/2013 4:44:11 PM
All things considered, a vanilla Skyrim fully updated is probably still the greatest thing since vanilla Morrowind. Some games just don't need add-ons.

But Shivering Isles? It's the must have of expansions!
---
Redguards Rule!
#19Elprede007(Topic Creator)Posted 1/10/2013 4:45:37 PM
The_Ivory_Man posted...
Elprede007 posted...
By Bethesda's crappy DLCs? Honestly Oblivion's DLCs wreck this crap.

Horse armor, 4 separate house dlcs, Spell tome dlc, SI was $10 more than DB. I don't get your point at all

SI-Best DLC ever made worth it
And there are 2 House DLCs not counting Wizards Tower THAT ALL HAD THEIR OWN QUESTLINES.
Mehrunes Razor is definitely not a house DLC
The boat one isn't really a house
Horse Armor: Sucks (should've been free)
Oh and Knights of the f***ing nine
---
Discoverer of The Super Dupe -- AKA The new dupe glitch.
Try it now thank me later.
#20Bigj089Posted 1/10/2013 4:46:05 PM
Sierra-G719 posted...
Elprede007 posted...
Sierra-G719 posted...

That I haven't. Only vanilla Oblivion. But I'm trying to figure out if the Skyrim DLC equated a full game's worth to back up the full game price tag.

Its been $45 by my count. $20 each for Dawnguard and Dragonborn and $5 for Hearthfire. And really NotN added very little, although I think it was only $10. SI was fairly large and good but I think it was $30 when it was released. Could be wrong for the Oblivion DLC pricing however.
---
I hate pineapple pizza but I don't boycott pizza shops that offer that abomination.--The Liberator