People fallin' for this troll.

Again.
---
Whose eyes are those eyes?
#22The_Ivory_ManPosted 1/10/2013 3:47:24 PM
Elprede007 posted...
The_Ivory_Man posted...
Elprede007 posted...
By Bethesda's crappy DLCs? Honestly Oblivion's DLCs wreck this crap.

Horse armor, 4 separate house dlcs, Spell tome dlc, SI was $10 more than DB. I don't get your point at all

SI-Best DLC ever made worth it
And there are 2 House DLCs not counting Wizards Tower THAT ALL HAD THEIR OWN QUESTLINES.
Mehrunes Razor is definitely not a house DLC
The boat one isn't really a house
Horse Armor: Sucks (should've been free)
Oh and Knights of the f***ing nine

Knight of the Nine=Dawnguard no debate
Dragonborn>SI
Merhunes Razor has no equal as of now
And the four house dlc<<<Hearthfire
And Horse armor and Spell tome should have been free
#23Elprede007(Topic Creator)Posted 1/10/2013 3:50:59 PM
Bigj089 posted...
Sierra-G719 posted...
Elprede007 posted...
Sierra-G719 posted...
Are you kidding? Dawnguard was alright. I liked the whole vampire-slaying concept.

Hearthfire's good as well. I got to build a house of my own

Dragonborn? I liked that fact that we went off to Solstheim and the new armor and weapons are much appreciated.

Ok I'm comparing it to Oblivion, have you ever played Oblivion's DLCs? They have more content and uniqueness

That I haven't. Only vanilla Oblivion. But I'm trying to figure out if the Skyrim DLC equated a full game's worth to back up the full game price tag.

Its been $45 by my count. $20 each for Dawnguard and Dragonborn and $5 for Hearthfire. And really NotN added very little, although I think it was only $10. SI was fairly large and good but I think it was $30 when it was released. Could be wrong for the Oblivion DLC pricing however.

KotN adding very little? Decent size quest line (about half of the main) and tons of unique items.
Also I've done each DLC 11+ times and beat everything else, except for the smallest side quests.
---
Discoverer of The Super Dupe -- AKA The new dupe glitch.
Try it now thank me later.
#24Bigj089Posted 1/10/2013 3:52:10 PM
The_Ivory_Man posted...
Elprede007 posted...
The_Ivory_Man posted...
Elprede007 posted...

Horse armor, 4 separate house dlcs, Spell tome dlc, SI was $10 more than DB. I don't get your point at all

And there are 2 House DLCs not counting Wizards Tower THAT ALL HAD THEIR OWN QUESTLINES.

Dragonborn>SI

Id have to say I preferred the house DLCs from Oblivion, sans the price comparison. And Id also put Dawnguard as a step above NotN. I don't know about Dragonborn yet but SI was pretty good so its going to be hard to top.
---
I hate pineapple pizza but I don't boycott pizza shops that offer that abomination.--The Liberator
#25Joe_CobbsPosted 1/10/2013 3:53:52 PM
Tribunal was better.
#26Bigj089Posted 1/10/2013 3:54:49 PM
Elprede007 posted...
Bigj089 posted...
Sierra-G719 posted...
Elprede007 posted...
Sierra-G719 posted...
Are you kidding? Dawnguard was alright. I liked the whole vampire-slaying concept.

Hearthfire's good as well. I got to build a house of my own

Dragonborn? I liked that fact that we went off to Solstheim and the new armor and weapons are much appreciated.

Ok I'm comparing it to Oblivion, have you ever played Oblivion's DLCs? They have more content and uniqueness

That I haven't. Only vanilla Oblivion. But I'm trying to figure out if the Skyrim DLC equated a full game's worth to back up the full game price tag.

Its been $45 by my count. $20 each for Dawnguard and Dragonborn and $5 for Hearthfire. And really NotN added very little, although I think it was only $10. SI was fairly large and good but I think it was $30 when it was released. Could be wrong for the Oblivion DLC pricing however.

KotN adding very little? Decent size quest line (about half of the main) and tons of unique items.
Also I've done each DLC 11+ times and beat everything else, except for the smallest side quests.

Yeah it didn't add all that much compared to larger DLCs. But then again, if Im right on the price, for $10 it wasn't bad.
---
I hate pineapple pizza but I don't boycott pizza shops that offer that abomination.--The Liberator
#27The_Ivory_ManPosted 1/10/2013 3:55:12 PM
Bigj089 posted...
The_Ivory_Man posted...
Elprede007 posted...
The_Ivory_Man posted...
Elprede007 posted...

Dragonborn>SI

Id have to say I preferred the house DLCs from Oblivion, sans the price comparison. And Id also put Dawnguard as a step above NotN. I don't know about Dragonborn yet but SI was pretty good so its going to be hard to top.

Point is the house dlc was much more expansive and Hearthfire added other stuff with the family and such, I would probably put DG above KOTN but KOTN was cheaper...

Dragonborn is fantastic and in my opinion is better than SI even though SI was awesome
#28thor23Posted 1/10/2013 3:56:01 PM
Daggerfall had the best DLC, plebs.
#29Elprede007(Topic Creator)Posted 1/10/2013 4:00:19 PM
Shivering Isles > All DLCs
Oblivion's house DLCs > Hearthfire
KotN < Dawnguard/DB Storywise In termsof rewards KotN is better
Mehrunes Razor > ???
---
Discoverer of The Super Dupe -- AKA The new dupe glitch.
Try it now thank me later.
#30AkridHunterPosted 1/10/2013 4:04:03 PM
turn_based posted...
All things considered, a vanilla Skyrim fully updated is probably still the greatest thing since vanilla Morrowind. Some games just don't need add-ons.

But Shivering Isles? It's the must have of expansions!

This is what people who haven't played Modded Morrowind or fully Expanded Oblivion actually believe.

I have only about 10 hours in Oblivion GOTY edition right now, and it's already given me more enjoyment than my nearly 300 in Skyrim. And I haven't even touched SI or Kot9 yet.
---
VexNoFace likes it rough