Anyone Else Feel Scammed?

#41Sand_CoffinPosted 1/10/2013 5:11:52 PM
I'm not big on Bethesda's DLC, period. I liked Shivering Isles and that was it. Knights was ok, so was Broken Steel and some of the New Vegas DLC. Have no interest in Dawnguard and have yet to get Dragonborn.
#42Fade_ChokesPosted 1/10/2013 5:12:27 PM
Elprede007 posted...
ALLENO31 posted...
you would choose horse armor over hearthfire?

You know what I meant, Horse Armor is the only DLC I didn't get.

Reasons Skyrim's DLC blows:
Content: Subpar
Rewards: S***
Unique Weapons & Armor: A little less than adequate. Ex: Deathbrand Armor, good enchants, not unique in looks. Ex 2: Glass Bow of the Stag Prince. Couldn't have made it unique glass? Not Stag themed in any way, just crap glass. Nice enchantmet though.

This is a legitimate complaint, however oblivion DLC wasn't much better.
---
The Chief: "...you are also getting a new partner"
Blasto: "Are you engaging in reproductive behavior with this one?"
#43Hockeyking89Posted 1/10/2013 5:35:20 PM
TC, you're nuts.

Dawnguard, while I found it boring sometimes, had a lot of cool stuff (Auriel's bow and sun manipulation come to mind).

Hearthfire was innovative, if nothing else.

But Dragonborn? Dragonborn is a 10/10. New world to explore, a crapton of new dungeons and enemies and alchemical ingredients. Staff enchanter, the coolest shouts to date, ash guardian spell. Interconnected quests, NPCs who have a bunch of dialogue to recognize the things you've done for them.

Really, Dragonborn is epic.
---
Shepard: "I'll dance next to you. If you wanna think we're dancing together, go ahead."
#44namewitheldPosted 1/10/2013 5:39:34 PM
Its top tier DLC.
#45The_Ivory_ManPosted 1/10/2013 5:41:48 PM
Sand_Coffin posted...
I'm not big on Bethesda's DLC, period. I liked Shivering Isles and that was it. Knights was ok, so was Broken Steel and some of the New Vegas DLC. Have no interest in Dawnguard and have yet to get Dragonborn.

Name one game with better dlc
#46Aleph_XPosted 1/10/2013 5:43:35 PM
My rank of all TES dlc I've played.

1. Shivering Isles
2. Dragonborn
3. Dawnguard
4. Bloodmoon
5. Tribunal
6. Hearthfire
7. All other oblivion dlc
8. Horse armor
---
Allons-y.
#47jammymacsterPosted 1/10/2013 5:44:35 PM
The_Ivory_Man posted...

Call of Duty obv.
---
AKA: Valadez
#48The_Ivory_ManPosted 1/10/2013 5:46:12 PM
jammymacster posted...
The_Ivory_Man posted...

Call of Duty obv.

Too obvious
#49Arn544Posted 1/10/2013 6:11:42 PM
Skyrim doesn't measure up to it's predecessors in terms of story/writing and acting. It was however a lot of fun to play. The story had incredible concepts but they were horribly implemented.

You compare the teaser trailer to the actual game, they make it seem epic and then the story itself is very boring.

Considering you can easily do 300 hours a save on the main game, it's worth the money. Dawnguard/Heartfire/DB add a lot of content so for 45$ it's not such a bad deal. I wouldn't give 2 dollars for the weak story/scripts/presentation of those but gameplay wise it's well worth it.
#50The_Ivory_ManPosted 1/10/2013 6:13:14 PM
Arn544 posted...
Skyrim doesn't measure up to it's predecessors in terms of story/writing and acting. It was however a lot of fun to play. The story had incredible concepts but they were horribly implemented.

You compare the teaser trailer to the actual game, they make it seem epic and then the story itself is very boring.

Considering you can easily do 300 hours a save on the main game, it's worth the money. Dawnguard/Heartfire/DB add a lot of content so for 45$ it's not such a bad deal. I wouldn't give 2 dollars for the weak story/scripts/presentation of those but gameplay wise it's well worth it.

Because Morrowind and Oblivion had the best story/writing/acting