Use the First 2 Letters of Your First Name, Last Two Letters of Your Middle Name

#31ksmpiggyPosted 1/10/2013 9:07:30 PM
Phen the the Dragon World eater
---
I love all video games no matter how much they suck even the ones that don't make any sense. I can relate to that.
#32Arn544Posted 1/10/2013 9:20:25 PM
You know it occurs to me, this is the second thread like this I've seen

Everybody who has responded to both has given out 4 letters in their first and last name and 2 in the middle. With many names they could figure out what the full name is and stalk you now.
#33Zarquon_42Posted 1/10/2013 9:31:20 PM
Jager. Like Jager Tharn. I guess that automatically makes me an Imperial Battlemage.
---
I have read The Elder Scrolls.
#34Zarquon_42Posted 1/10/2013 9:32:38 PM
Crap. It's Jagar. Oh well. Made myself look stoopid.
---
I have read The Elder Scrolls.
#35Shadow_DayusPosted 1/10/2013 9:36:36 PM
Arn544 posted...

Everybody who has responded to both has given out 4 letters in their first and last name and 2 in the middle. With many names they could figure out what the full name is and stalk you now.

The first one was the last two letters of your first middle and last name, so you should be able to figure out a persons full name from that thread and this one relatively easily. But finding them and confirming the person you find is in fact the poster in both threads could take some time.
---
The three Shadows Zujed Raxen Dayus
#36The_Viking_SwanPosted 1/10/2013 9:39:02 PM
Shadow_Dayus posted...
Arn544 posted...

The first one was the last two letters of your first middle and last name, so you should be able to figure out a persons full name from that thread and this one relatively easily. But finding them and confirming the person you find is in fact the poster in both threads could take some time.

That's why I only use the first half of my last name.
---
Official World's best Walrus
//NVBM\\
#37AnakeriePosted 1/10/2013 9:39:18 PM
Reuen the sweet-roll thief and necrophiliac.
---
GT: SqueamishPaper6
Pawn: Shard
#38JDawgSA93Posted 1/10/2013 9:41:55 PM
Joenda female Nordic warrior vampire
---
Much to Yuri's disgust so he tricked Gersch in to opening the mechanism trapping Gersch in it. Yuri sees his error and he dashboards.
#39LostSoulCaliburPosted 1/10/2013 9:42:26 PM
If it weren't for the last part, my character would be Anon.

Anonk
---
http://agaminggenesis.wordpress.com/
Video Game Reviews, Editorials, Impressions, and more!
#40matteus70Posted 1/10/2013 9:43:24 PM
Maine. Dunno.
---
"Just keep your pecker hard and your powder dry and the world will turn."-King