This has to be the most overrated game I've ever played.

#11namewitheldPosted 1/12/2013 1:30:30 PM
Skyrims a pretty cool guy.
#12XydruPosted 1/12/2013 1:32:01 PM
CRK44 posted...
jammymacster posted...
It got lots of awards and such because it's a good game. You not liking it doesn't mean it's not a good game or that it's over-rated, it means you just don't like it. Unless of course your opinion is more important than other peoples.

If you don't like it then play another game, when I buy a game I don't like instead of making a fuss about it I'll sell it, buy another game and continue enjoying my hobby.

Wait, so you're saying that other people's opinion are more important than TC's? Because you basically stated as fact that Skyrim is a good game..kind of hypocritical.

I think he's saying the (vast) majority opinion is the right one, or something to that effect, and saying that TC's opinion is just an opinion.
Basically an enlongated version of "your opinion =\= fact".

And to stop whining and move on.
---
Kyne called on Parthurrnax, who pitied man. Together they taught Men to use the Voice. Then Dragon War raged, Dragon against Tongue.
#13Billy-De-KidPosted 1/12/2013 1:32:49 PM
Zipperbars posted...
Why? Because...

1. The graphics are ass. Seriously, look at the barrels in the towns. Have you ever seen such crappy textures? The mountains are incredibly hideous too.

2 The combat is god-awful. The animations are a joke, the overhyped dragon fights are very anticlimatic, and there's no real depth to it. Pong has better gameplay than this. And one thing really bugs me is the lack of variety in the enemies. You fight zombies, humans, and animals. Seriously, that's it? I'm not sure why the geniuses at Bethesda that fighting the same old things for a billion times wouldn't become redundant.

3. The story is quite mediocre. It's not horrible, but it certainly isn't good either. Some people love to mention the "lore" of this game. I consider said lore to be a huge cluster**** of random names and locations mashed together to make it seem deep. "Akatosh of blah blah blah 24H Secunda giants Nirvana and Greybeards thus RandomBookNo919 Vol.II blah blah blah". THAT is the lore that fanboys love so much.

4. The exploration/roleplay aspect is very lacking. I love how fanboys constantly bring up "b-but it has ROLEPLAYING! and EXPLORATION! ignore the terrible gameplay!". How can you roleplay in a game where your actions have literally no impact at all? You kill the emperor, and what happens after such a major event? A few new guard voice lines! Also, what's the thrill of exploring the same old snowy environment repeated over and over again?

I went into this game expecting an amazing experience, but all I got was this. I'll never know how this game got such a high metacritic sore and so many GOTY awards when there are so much more deserving games out there.

Why are you affecting the quality of my life???!!!
-Gunnery Sergeant, R. Lee Ermey

Srsly, if you don't like skyrim, ur doing it wrong.................. MAJ. Fail on your part, TC.
---
Blinded by rage, the hero shall fall............
Fueled by rage, the hero shall prevail...............
#14jammymacsterPosted 1/12/2013 1:33:52 PM(edited)
Ok, poor choice of wording on my part, should still be pretty obvious what I'm getting at.

Skyrim is a popular game, it's sold many many copies and a large amount of people enjoy playing it. But because TC doesn't enjoy it it's over-rated and undeserving of it's awards. He's basically claiming his opinion is right and all these other peoples opinions are wrong.
---
AKA: Valadez
#15Bigj089Posted 1/12/2013 1:34:05 PM
You know Ive never understood the need for negative attention over no attention at all.
---
I hate pineapple pizza but I don't boycott pizza shops that offer that abomination.--The Liberator
#16Yaki_OrpusPosted 1/12/2013 1:35:25 PM
Wait, so you're saying that other people's opinion are more important than TC's?

If he isn't I am.
#17Phoenixmon2Posted 1/12/2013 1:39:26 PM
Pretty much everything you said was true, even if you said it in an unnecessarily combative tone.
#18Joe_CobbsPosted 1/12/2013 1:40:16 PM
I knew I shouldn't have messed with that blasted time machine. It seems I've been taken back to 11/12/11.
#19DarkSeraphMPosted 1/12/2013 1:45:14 PM
Zipperbars posted...
Why? Because...

1. The graphics are ass. Seriously, look at the barrels in the towns. Have you ever seen such crappy textures? The mountains are incredibly hideous too.

2 The combat is god-awful. The animations are a joke, the overhyped dragon fights are very anticlimatic, and there's no real depth to it. Pong has better gameplay than this. And one thing really bugs me is the lack of variety in the enemies. You fight zombies, humans, and animals. Seriously, that's it? I'm not sure why the geniuses at Bethesda that fighting the same old things for a billion times wouldn't become redundant.

3. The story is quite mediocre. It's not horrible, but it certainly isn't good either. Some people love to mention the "lore" of this game. I consider said lore to be a huge cluster**** of random names and locations mashed together to make it seem deep. "Akatosh of blah blah blah 24H Secunda giants Nirvana and Greybeards thus RandomBookNo919 Vol.II blah blah blah". THAT is the lore that fanboys love so much.

4. The exploration/roleplay aspect is very lacking. I love how fanboys constantly bring up "b-but it has ROLEPLAYING! and EXPLORATION! ignore the terrible gameplay!". How can you roleplay in a game where your actions have literally no impact at all? You kill the emperor, and what happens after such a major event? A few new guard voice lines! Also, what's the thrill of exploring the same old snowy environment repeated over and over again?

I went into this game expecting an amazing experience, but all I got was this. I'll never know how this game got such a high metacritic sore and so many GOTY awards when there are so much more deserving games out there.

How thad for you.
---
Hey there, sweetroll; I just cast Oakflesh... if you know what I mean.
#20namewitheldPosted 1/12/2013 1:49:21 PM
Bigj089 posted...
You know Ive never understood the need for negative attention over no attention at all.

American culture.

If im loud enough Im important!