This has to be the most overrated game I've ever played.

#101BardockpwnsjooPosted 1/12/2013 9:54:44 PM
TC has obviously never played a Halo or FF game.
---
So, if you put an Oriental guy in a bowl, and spin it around, does he become disOriented?
#102Phoenixmon2Posted 1/12/2013 10:16:07 PM
Someone earlier used the word soulless. I'm only posting in this topic again to emphasize how good a word I think that is to describe this game.
#103DarkLordMorsulPosted 1/12/2013 10:29:13 PM
KotomineKirei posted...

Skyrim is a downgrade in almost all directions(except for features and detail in the meshes/textures; e.g. sprinting and dual-wielding) compared to it's predecessors which were games truly worthy of the Game of the Year titles.)

Skyrim a step backwards except where it's not... wise words.

The only real step back I see from Oblivion)Hated Morrowind dice roll mechanics are lame) is the fact races and classes really play very little part.
---
Skit Tells is Really good
#104jastenPosted 1/12/2013 11:19:31 PM
Phoenixmon2 posted...
Someone earlier used the word soulless. I'm only posting in this topic again to emphasize how good a word I think that is to describe this game.

Nothing is as aoulless as Diablo 3 and the Half LIfe saga though... granted, Bethesda needs to hire Obsidian to write all their characters!
---
We are not merely the sum of our parts
#105Mr_FeeshPosted 1/13/2013 12:01:59 AM
youshallbeasgod posted...
Carruth81 posted...
Famdamamdamam posted...
TC's first mistake was playing it on 360 where it can never be fixed or improved with mods

And your mistake was thinking that everyone has a machine that can handle it on the high settings, if at all.

You don't need a beast PC to run Skyrim on high.

You also don't even need to run Skyrim on high. Rule of thumb: if an Xbox can run it, a toaster can run it.
#106KotomineKireiPosted 1/13/2013 12:30:23 AM
DarkLordMorsul posted...
KotomineKirei posted...

Skyrim is a downgrade in almost all directions(except for features and detail in the meshes/textures; e.g. sprinting and dual-wielding) compared to it's predecessors which were games truly worthy of the Game of the Year titles.)

Skyrim a step backwards except where it's not... wise words.

The only real step back I see from Oblivion)Hated Morrowind dice roll mechanics are lame) is the fact races and classes really play very little part.

You don't see the parts that were better in Oblivion/Morrowind?

Attributes
Classes
Less limited enchanting
Spell creation
Acrobatics and athletics
Spears(and other weapon categories)
Unarmed skill
Interesting armor/weapon designs
Leg and chest armor(as well as other parts)
Interesting creature variety(e.g. dreugh, imp, ogre, daedroth, hunger, etc.)
Interesting and colorful lands and items.
More spell variety(e.g. levitation, slow fall, open lock, burden, bound armor, disintegrate armor/weapon)

I'm just listing off some of the things that were better of course.
The combat system and animations in Morrowind were pretty bad though of course, and the faces in Oblivion...*shivers*
---
"EVENT ENDED!"
---
#107IamI3rianPosted 1/13/2013 12:41:05 AM
Interesting creature variety(e.g. dreugh, imp, ogre, daedroth, hunger, etc.)

At least in Oblivion you only fought like 4 of those at a time, then *poof* gone forever... onto the next 4 creatures this level.
---
Remember: IamI3rian told ya.
"Also, screw Alderaan they had it coming" -Sith Sloppy
#108Zipperbars(Topic Creator)Posted 1/13/2013 1:30:20 AM
Oh boy, I've got a lot of responses. It'll be difficult to reply to all of them, since lolgamefaqs only allows 5 quote blocks at a time. Anyways, there's still these cool "board regulars" who will call anyone who doesn't like this game a troll at first sight? Funny, I've never seen people admit that a troll made valid points before. Still, I'm surprised I got so many civil responses, and some of them actually agreed with me for the most part. My appreciation to those people for not being like the majority of this nonsensical board.
---
GameFAQs moderators are always right.
u're
#109Zipperbars(Topic Creator)Posted 1/13/2013 1:34:09 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#110IamI3rianPosted 1/13/2013 1:41:38 AM
Zipperbars posted...
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

Hey, I was replying to that. No point now I suppose...
---
Remember: IamI3rian told ya.
"Also, screw Alderaan they had it coming" -Sith Sloppy