We have Vampires and Werewolfs, but what should the next DLC Introduce?

#11MC2011Posted 1/13/2013 12:56:46 PM
Wereatronach.
---
May God have mercy on your soul... - The Preacher
Because I sure as hell won't. - The Gunslinger
#12thermopylaePosted 1/13/2013 12:59:57 PM
always wondered what a bearcat is.
---
The price of Victory is high, but so are the rewards.
#13jodiebigballsPosted 1/13/2013 1:04:52 PM
Weremanbearpig
---
Live Fast, Die Young.....Leave A Good Looking Corpse
#14iDubstepPosted 1/13/2013 1:16:13 PM
djayk85 posted...
Frankenstein was the doctor who made a monster out of body parts not the other way around

And yet pop culture references the monster as "Frankenstein" quite often despite its inaccuracy... surprised you didn't know this...
#15IamI3rianPosted 1/13/2013 1:27:00 PM
djayk85 posted...
Frankenstein was the doctor who made a monster out of body parts not the other way around

The 'monster' wasn't physically a monster either, and was described as an Adonis, smarty-pants. Book's 100 times better than Dracula at least. = ) You ought to read it. Wasn't even remotely 'stupid' either, as he taught himself to read and speak several languages, including Latin.

How's about just 'hulking' up, a la LoEG's Jekyll/Hyde?
---
Remember: IamI3rian told ya.
"Also, screw Alderaan they had it coming" -Sith Sloppy
#16Mick65Posted 1/13/2013 1:33:22 PM
Valtiel43 posted...
Mick65 posted...
Lich. But there's no going back.

Just what I was thinking. Maybe like a lich dragon priest, and it would just be a permanent thing. You could get powerful magic and maybe like little to no shout cool down period. The only thing is most people would become hostile. I think it would be fun.

It'd have to be something better than "poof, you're a Lich", like WW and VL. Mastery of conjuration and restoration, alchemy and enchanting. Heavy rituals and rites not "take this book and put it on a pedestal three times".

Shouts would be cool but it's more the magic that interests me.
---
Casually Hardcore
#17thermopylaePosted 1/13/2013 1:36:15 PM
really miss liches.
---
The price of Victory is high, but so are the rewards.
#18TheRavenKCPosted 1/13/2013 1:36:49 PM
Incredible Hulk

You won't like me when I'm angry.
---
http://psnprofiles.com/TheRavenKC Play Like A Raven
http://www.xboxgamertag.com/search/TheRavenKC/
#19XydruPosted 1/13/2013 1:37:55 PM
IamI3rian posted...
djayk85 posted...

The 'monster' wasn't physically a monster either, and was described as an Adonis, smarty-pants. Book's 100 times better than Dracula at least. = ) You ought to read it. Wasn't even remotely 'stupid' either, as he taught himself to read and speak several languages, including Latin.

How's about just 'hulking' up, a la LoEG's Jekyll/Hyde?

While true, Frankenstein did refer to his creation as monster, fiend, it, etc, though it did refer to itself as "[Frankenstein's] Adam", irrc.
---
Kyne called on Parthurrnax, who pitied man. Together they taught Men to use the Voice. Then Dragon War raged, Dragon against Tongue.
#20angeldeath21Posted 1/13/2013 1:38:30 PM
Just more transmutation options, sort of like the Arcane spells Morrigan could cast in Dragon Age. Or items that alter your physical form in some way. Underwater combat!!!

Also, for shiggles: in my current D&D campaign our main DD / tank is a huge-size werebear (when in hybrid form) who just acquired wings and a scythe enchanted both with returning and throwing. So, basically, a thirty-foot tall flying grim reaper werebear. How 'bout that for Elder Scrolls?
---
"We Do Not Sow; Hear Me Roar; Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken; Growing Strong; Ours is the Fury; As High as Honor; Night gathers, my watch begins."