We have Vampires and Werewolfs, but what should the next DLC Introduce?

#101tony8669Posted 1/14/2013 7:41:19 PM
IamI3rian posted...
His creation, which he has hoped would be beautiful, is instead hideous, with watery yellow eyes, and a withered, translucent, yellowish skin that barely conceals the muscular system and blood vessels. Oddly the creature has perfect, white teeth, black lips and long black hair. -summary of description.

Seems I stand corrected. Been more than a few years since I've read the book though. = /

Either way, dude's a genius.

If you're a fan of The Monster, check out the comic series "The Unwritten": he's in there, helping the protagonist.
#102GrimSkill(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 5:13:21 PM
tony8669 posted...
IamI3rian posted...
His creation, which he has hoped would be beautiful, is instead hideous, with watery yellow eyes, and a withered, translucent, yellowish skin that barely conceals the muscular system and blood vessels. Oddly the creature has perfect, white teeth, black lips and long black hair. -summary of description.

Seems I stand corrected. Been more than a few years since I've read the book though. = /

Either way, dude's a genius.

If you're a fan of The Monster, check out the comic series "The Unwritten": he's in there, helping the protagonist.

So wait, the monster in the film looks nothing like the monster in the book?

Typical....
#103nytecrawlaPosted 1/17/2013 5:17:23 PM
Wendigo. We already have cannibalism, so it is only a logical next step from there.
---
Well don't that just beat all?
#104SkeddyConwayPosted 1/17/2013 7:27:19 PM
Transvestites
---
...like hearding cats, if the cats stopped every so often to call you gay.
GT/PSN/GC: Skedd