We have Vampires and Werewolfs, but what should the next DLC Introduce?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. We have Vampires and Werewolfs, but what should the next DLC Introduce?

User Info: tony8669

tony8669
4 years ago#101
IamI3rian posted...
His creation, which he has hoped would be beautiful, is instead hideous, with watery yellow eyes, and a withered, translucent, yellowish skin that barely conceals the muscular system and blood vessels. Oddly the creature has perfect, white teeth, black lips and long black hair. -summary of description.

Seems I stand corrected. Been more than a few years since I've read the book though. = /

Either way, dude's a genius.

If you're a fan of The Monster, check out the comic series "The Unwritten": he's in there, helping the protagonist.

User Info: GrimSkill

GrimSkill
4 years ago#102
tony8669 posted...
IamI3rian posted...
His creation, which he has hoped would be beautiful, is instead hideous, with watery yellow eyes, and a withered, translucent, yellowish skin that barely conceals the muscular system and blood vessels. Oddly the creature has perfect, white teeth, black lips and long black hair. -summary of description.

Seems I stand corrected. Been more than a few years since I've read the book though. = /

Either way, dude's a genius.

If you're a fan of The Monster, check out the comic series "The Unwritten": he's in there, helping the protagonist.

So wait, the monster in the film looks nothing like the monster in the book?

Typical....

User Info: nytecrawla

nytecrawla
4 years ago#103
Wendigo. We already have cannibalism, so it is only a logical next step from there.
Well don't that just beat all?

User Info: SkeddyConway

SkeddyConway
4 years ago#104
Transvestites
...like hearding cats, if the cats stopped every so often to call you gay.
GT/PSN/GC: Skedd
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. We have Vampires and Werewolfs, but what should the next DLC Introduce?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived