We have Vampires and Werewolfs, but what should the next DLC Introduce?

#71TurboReaperPosted 1/13/2013 8:26:49 PM
I'd be happy with other werebeasts to turn into.

Werebear sounds as though it would have truly devastating brute force when compared to a werewolf, who seems to favor speed.

I'm a sucker for lycanthropy though.
---
GT: HiPOJaK
I'm so happy I could just tear out your intestines and strangle you with them! -Sheogorath
#72kiba312Posted 1/13/2013 8:31:15 PM
Carruth81 posted...
WinkingBalotell posted...
Werepeople.

You turn into a human if you're a mer or beast, and if you're a human, you turn into even more of a human.

I'd play that

---
(-_-(-_-(0.o)-_-)-_-)
oh noes 0.o
#73LostoutPosted 1/13/2013 8:43:57 PM
Some sort of dryad wood nymph style thing maybe a bit more butched up like the greenseers from A song of Ice and Fire. Or some DLC focussed around Julianos who's kinda like the god of mages IIRC so there can be a bunch of really awesome mage stuff so you really feel like a wizard not just "oh..... a fireball that's cool...... I guess"
---
I am as awesome as a bear high fiving a shark in space during an explosion.
#74Dragon NexusPosted 1/13/2013 9:13:37 PM
Werepeople.

You turn into a human if you're a mer or beast, and if you're a human, you turn into even more of a human.

You know "were" means "man", I hope?
---
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that you can never be sure if they're true" - Abraham Lincoln
#75YoungGganonPosted 1/13/2013 9:27:19 PM
Angler Fish. I don't know why, but this topic made me think of this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-BbpaNXbxg
---
(Now playing Dead Island, Vanquish, and PSASBR Beta)
#76lukeman1884Posted 1/13/2013 9:34:38 PM
Well, VL's kinda centered around Magic, and WW is Melee-oriented, so the maybe next one should be Archery-based?
---
Losers are just morons who don't have the balls to cheat.
Polar bears like the cold. Bipolar bears could go either way.
#77BaradekaiPosted 1/13/2013 9:58:39 PM
werepigs, and all were-creatures need there own perk tree, making them spin-offs of each other is stupid -_-
#78The_Mighty_KELPPosted 1/13/2013 10:01:54 PM
I really want some more variety in weapons. Give me whips, flails, morningstars, spears, polearms, brass knuckles, spike knuckles, blade knuckles, throwing knives and axes, throwing darts, blowpipes, javelins, whatever. If they added throwing weapons, they could even add a new skill tree for them - you could get perks that would cause thrown knives to cause critical damage, thrown darts to poison the enemy, and thrown javelins to pierce through the enemy and hit the one behind it.
---
Jogurt attacks! Inflicts 1 point of damage on the Goblin. Goblin is defeated! Jogurt gains experience.
...it appears that Jogurt's level has increased to 1.
#79EmmurePosted 1/13/2013 10:28:04 PM
I just want a questline that pits vampires against werewolves in an ancient feud.
#80Mister_VanillaPosted 1/13/2013 10:32:53 PM
Mick65 posted...
Celiria_Rose posted...
x5N1P3Rx_X513 posted...
There needs to be a tailor added that will recreate any set of clothes you give them UNENCHANTED. Thalmor robes fit one of my characters perfectly in appearance but the enchantment is bunk -.-"

there are unenchanted thalmor robes

Where?

This bears asking again. Where?

I doubt they ARE in, but I havent played the DLC yet.