i know how bethesda will explain the next elder scrolls game having shouts

#141The_Beer_ScotchPosted 1/14/2013 1:32:18 PM
hufdvh posted...
The_Beer_Scotch posted...
hufdvh posted...
RebelElite791 posted...
clarifyer posted...
nice try but i actually do know what im talking about . i probably have more experience than you since ive been studying game design for over a year now. now if you want to add to the discussion than please share with us how you think they would make a loophole in the lore to allow for shouts to be learned in future elder scrolls games. if not than why waste your time typing

I won't, because they wouldn't, for reasons I already stated.

You might know something about game design, but I know far more about this series than you.

I'm clearly more knowledgeable about Beth and its inner workings than both of you combined. In fact, I can tell you whether shouts will be in the next game or not. I can also tell you that if they did bring back shouts, they might or might not justify it in a way that might be similar to someone's guess in this topic. I have been studying game design and elder scrolls lore for years. I have more knowledge about this subject than anyone.

Claiming unproven things over the internet is fun.

There's three people in this topic so far (still reading through) who you can guarantee will be in any topic where a question is asked.

You sir, are not one of them.

That's not what the post was about; I'm sure there are a few helpful people here, they also just happen to be incredibly insecure. Example:

some user: "You're all turboneckbeardvirgins"
The_Beer_Scotch: "No! I have had sex with many females. My first was a Canadian. Ha good times, am I right internet friends?"

In future, don't try and give yourself any credibility on the internet by claiming things that aren't provable (like saying you know more about x than everyone else). I'm partial to say you won't find credibility on the internet, but it might be better to say you have to earn it. And besides you're an anon user, it might be better to be here for the love of the game/series than for any sort of approval from people you don't actually know.

Considering I haven't made any outlandish claims, and you are horribly paraphrasing and grasping at straws...

I'ma go ahead and continue my life.
---
To be announced
#142The_Beer_ScotchPosted 1/14/2013 1:33:14 PM
Rikashi posted...
I love it how threads like these show what some members are really like once called out on something. It's like the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Skyrim Board.

Oh?
---
To be announced
#143rx54Posted 1/14/2013 1:48:48 PM
I'm just going to wait for Rebel to report everyone in the topic and get himself moderated again.

The people here are so entertaining.
---
Nobody is as funny as Greg Giraldo & Louis CK
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PM60Sn8qxbM
#144RebelElite791Posted 1/14/2013 2:04:30 PM
rx54 posted...
I'm just going to wait for Rebel to report everyone in the topic and get himself moderated again.

Yeah, that nkl I took in exchange for getting what's his face suspended really hurt me bro.
---
In a coat of gold or a coat of red, a lion still has claws, And mine are long and sharp, my lord, as long and sharp as yours.
#145rx54Posted 1/14/2013 2:28:56 PM(edited)
RebelElite791 posted...
rx54 posted...

Yeah, that nkl I took in exchange for getting what's his face suspended really hurt me bro.

I like how technically that topic did more harm to you than it did to me though.
I came out unscathed, you got a scratch, and that other guy was exterminated.

I'm seriously confused as to how nothing whatsoever happened to me.
I would have bet money that I would have been moderated for something.

I might have not been paying attention, but I don't remember that Danse or whatever his name was being much more offensive than I was, I might have been even worse.
Yet he got ban-hammered and I got absolutely nothing.
---
#146RebelElite791Posted 1/14/2013 2:30:46 PM
rx54 posted...
RebelElite791 posted...
rx54 posted...

I like how technically that topic did more harm to you than it did to me though.

I might have not been paying attention, but I don't remember that Danse or whatever his name was being much more offensive than I was, I might have been even worse.

How does zero karma lost = a scratch? Lol.

But you were just trolling around, he made some pretty lewd sexual comments about the TC's father molesting him and such. That would be why he got b7d
---
In a coat of gold or a coat of red, a lion still has claws, And mine are long and sharp, my lord, as long and sharp as yours.
#147The_Beer_ScotchPosted 1/14/2013 2:30:51 PM
rx54 posted...
RebelElite791 posted...
rx54 posted...

Because you where not claiming that people's dads molested them?

Child abuse will get a fella banned.
---
To be announced
#148rx54Posted 1/14/2013 2:42:40 PM
RebelElite791 posted...
rx54 posted...
RebelElite791 posted...
rx54 posted...

How does zero karma lost = a scratch? Lol.

But you were just trolling around, he made some pretty lewd sexual comments about the TC's father molesting him and such. That would be why he got b7d

Ah I suppose I missed that.
I didn't pay much attention to what he said because the way he typed things out seemed like they were in an angry and childish manner, though I can't really be sure.
People say i'm mad all the time when I do stupid things on here.

He didn't seem intelligent, I don't remember him saying anything funny when he was attacking anyone. It was just boring insults, he didn't even try to be clever.

Trolling without humor is just stupid. I don't recall him saying anything that made me laugh.

You know the comedy roasts? That's pretty much professional trolling.
Insulting with humor.
It's funny.
---
#149hyperskate65Posted 1/14/2013 4:03:23 PM
They should just not have Shouts.
There's no real need for them in any other game, and since the Last Dragonborn would be dead (assumedly), there should be no more.

It's not such a big deal.
---
his comparison suggests we're closet african americans.
PSN BlahblahUnicornx 3rd General UMvC3 Heroes
#150RebelElite791Posted 1/14/2013 4:04:42 PM
hyperskate65 posted...
They should just not have Shouts.
There's no real need for them in any other game, and since the Last Dragonborn would be dead (assumedly), there should be no more.

It's not such a big deal.

He will not be "assumedly dead," just irrelevant. And the Last Dragonborn has nothing to do with Shouting in general.
---