i know how bethesda will explain the next elder scrolls game having shouts

#161DuckyhunterPosted 1/14/2013 5:00:43 PM
DRAGON07891230 posted...
I think we should all stalk rebel.

Hardly necessary. I can't open one stupid topic on this board without seeing him or his ilk whizzing their collective dignities down their legs like insufferable neckbeards in a symphony of heavy wheezing and gag-inducing farts.

To "stalk" would imply some active role other than "checking the Skyrim board once in a while."
---
Carolina Panthers and Carolina Hurricanes fan.
#162RebelElite791Posted 1/14/2013 5:04:41 PM
I'm beginning to feel like Laser and Ducky are the same poster.
---
In a coat of gold or a coat of red, a lion still has claws, And mine are long and sharp, my lord, as long and sharp as yours.
#163clone11Posted 1/14/2013 5:06:31 PM
RebelElite791 posted...

Oh you too?

It's becoming increasingly clear all they want is attention, so this will be the last time I give it to either of them.
---
"Bravery is by far the kindest word for stupidity..."
#164RebelElite791Posted 1/14/2013 5:07:58 PM
clone11 posted...
RebelElite791 posted...

Oh you too?

It's becoming increasingly clear all they want is attention, so this will be the last time I give it to either of them.

Like...the similarities in their posts are eerie.
---
In a coat of gold or a coat of red, a lion still has claws, And mine are long and sharp, my lord, as long and sharp as yours.
#165DRAGON07891230Posted 1/14/2013 5:09:11 PM
Duckyhunter posted...
DRAGON07891230 posted...

Hardly necessary. I can't open one stupid topic on this board without seeing him or his ilk whizzing their collective dignities down their legs like insufferable neckbeards in a symphony of heavy wheezing and gag-inducing farts.

To "stalk" would imply some active role other than "checking the Skyrim board once in a while."

I meant like in a van. Isn't that how everyone else here does it?
---
_______()>===<()______........._______
[__]//P[__]======^^^^^^-------------------***** ( '_') > Uh Oh!
#166clone11Posted 1/14/2013 5:13:48 PM
RebelElite791 posted...
clone11 posted...
RebelElite791 posted...

Oh you too?

Like...the similarities in their posts are eerie.

Yeah, I just went back and read a few and they really really really are.

Either, these people (or one person?) are really sad.

Personally, I'd just ignore them from now on. It's not like anyone takes them seriously but themselves.
---
"Bravery is by far the kindest word for stupidity..."
#167The_Viking_SwanPosted 1/14/2013 5:24:14 PM
DRAGON07891230 posted...
Duckyhunter posted...
DRAGON07891230 posted...

I meant like in a van. Isn't that how everyone else here does it?

I had a guy stalking me across several boards once, it was creepy as s***. Also there's this mod, Shotgunnova, who is on almost every single board I frequent.
---
Official World's best Walrus
//NVBM\\
#168DuckyhunterPosted 1/14/2013 5:24:50 PM
clone11 posted...
RebelElite791 posted...

Oh you too?

Yes, I'm definitely so obsessed with some loser on a Skyrim board that I'm using multiple accounts to pester him. (spoiler: this is what RebelElite791 has done before)

It couldn't be that said loser is an insufferable mouth breather that multiple people do, in fact, find to be an unpleasant, rude, and painfully misdirected source of inane, obsessive blathering.

And, RebelElite791, you're the one who tried to troll me with three different accounts. Careful throwing stones in a glass house, little guy.

I'm sure, in your mind, using multiple accounts to wage some idiotic message board war is completely sensible and within the realm of normal human action, but most of us do, in fact, consider such things a waste of time.

This Laser guy's armchair psychology is a bit silly, but he hit the nail on the head in his description of you.
---
Carolina Panthers and Carolina Hurricanes fan.
#169RebelElite791Posted 1/14/2013 5:32:43 PM
Posting on a different alt in one topic because you ignore me yet continue to troll me/talk to me =/= following you to every topic and whining. Try again pleb.
---
#170The_Viking_SwanPosted 1/14/2013 5:36:14 PM
Duckyhunter posted...
clone11 posted...
RebelElite791 posted...

Oh you too?

Yes, I'm definitely so obsessed with some loser on a Skyrim board that I'm using multiple accounts to pester him. (spoiler: this is what RebelElite791 has done before)

It couldn't be that said loser is an insufferable mouth breather that multiple people do, in fact, find to be an unpleasant, rude, and painfully misdirected source of inane, obsessive blathering.

And, RebelElite791, you're the one who tried to troll me with three different accounts. Careful throwing stones in a glass house, little guy.

I'm sure, in your mind, using multiple accounts to wage some idiotic message board war is completely sensible and within the realm of normal human action, but most of us do, in fact, consider such things a waste of time.

This Laser guy's armchair psychology is a bit silly, but he hit the nail on the head in his description of you.

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/254/114/ad0.png
---
Official World's best Walrus
//NVBM\\