i know how bethesda will explain the next elder scrolls game having shouts

#171RedArchangel20Posted 1/14/2013 6:41:25 PM
This topic is crazy amounts of entertaining.
---
Most beautiful woman in the world: http://i.imgur.com/J7GpU.jpg
Kiss the rings. http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lyzpf1y3cy1qf6y79.gif
#172The_Viking_SwanPosted 1/14/2013 6:41:54 PM
RedArchangel20 posted...

Indeed
---
Official World's best Walrus
//NVBM\\
#173rx54Posted 1/14/2013 6:50:24 PM
clone11 posted...
RebelElite791 posted...
clone11 posted...
RebelElite791 posted...
I'm beginning to feel like Laser and Ducky are the same poster.

Oh you too?

It's becoming increasingly clear all they want is attention, so this will be the last time I give it to either of them.

Like...the similarities in their posts are eerie.

Yeah, I just went back and read a few and they really really really are.

Either, these people (or one person?) are really sad.

Personally, I'd just ignore them from now on. It's not like anyone takes them seriously but themselves.

If that were true then trolling would be impossible.

I've trolled people before and explained to them how dumb it is that they even allowed me the opportunity to do it. Basically, you aren't going to get trolled unless you're lacking some IQ points. Why you ask?

Point out to me the logic in this:
1. A troll attempts to troll a user
2. User does not want to be trolled (Go to #3 for smart user and #4 for dumb user)
3. Smart user completely ignores troll. Problem successfully solved.
OR
4. Dumb user enables the troll by giving it attention.
5. Dumb user gets frustrated and upset by the troll*

*frequently happens but not guaranteed

The reasons the dumb user is illogical:
A. They don't want to be trolled, but they enable the troll, allowing themselves to be trolled.
B. Most often they let the troll frustrate them, yet the troll is a complete stranger.
C. This is the internet and they're taking things seriously enough to be upset.

Conclusion:
Anyone who is dumb enough to become emotionally distressed and frustrated over pixelated letters on a screen that someone they don't even know created by poking some buttons with their fingers deserves to be trolled.

This has been rx54 with Why It's Your Own Fault If You Get Trolled.
---
Nobody is as funny as Greg Giraldo & Louis CK
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PM60Sn8qxbM
#174Carruth81Posted 1/14/2013 6:53:02 PM
The_Viking_Swan posted...
RedArchangel20 posted...

Indeed

Just keeps getting better and better. To 500!
---
I'm going to kill you slowly. Painfully. WITH A YAK. ~Demon Hunters
#175DRAGON07891230Posted 1/14/2013 7:05:10 PM
DRAGON07891230 posted...
Duckyhunter posted...
DRAGON07891230 posted...
I think we should all stalk rebel.

Hardly necessary. I can't open one stupid topic on this board without seeing him or his ilk whizzing their collective dignities down their legs like insufferable neckbeards in a symphony of heavy wheezing and gag-inducing farts.

To "stalk" would imply some active role other than "checking the Skyrim board once in a while."

I meant like in a van. Isn't that how everyone else here does it?

I had a guy stalking me across several boards once, it was creepy as s***. Also there's this mod, Shotgunnova, who is on almost every single board I frequent.

They do have access to all your posts...
---
_______()>===<()______........._______
[__]//P[__]======^^^^^^-------------------***** ( '_') > Uh Oh!
#176The_Viking_SwanPosted 1/14/2013 7:11:04 PM
DRAGON07891230 posted...
DRAGON07891230 posted...
Duckyhunter posted...
DRAGON07891230 posted...
I think we should all stalk rebel.

Hardly necessary. I can't open one stupid topic on this board without seeing him or his ilk whizzing their collective dignities down their legs like insufferable neckbeards in a symphony of heavy wheezing and gag-inducing farts.

To "stalk" would imply some active role other than "checking the Skyrim board once in a while."

I had a guy stalking me across several boards once, it was creepy as s***. Also there's this mod, Shotgunnova, who is on almost every single board I frequent.

I don't really mind though, she (i think it's a she) is a good mod, like fossil. She also has a lot of valuable items in TF2.
---
Official World's best Walrus
//NVBM\\
#177DuckyhunterPosted 1/14/2013 7:38:59 PM
Duckyhunter posted...
clone11 posted...
RebelElite791 posted...

Oh you too?

It's becoming increasingly clear all they want is attention, so this will be the last time I give it to either of them.

Yes, I'm definitely so obsessed with some loser on a Skyrim board that I'm using multiple accounts to pester him. (spoiler: this is what RebelElite791 has done before)

It couldn't be that said loser is an insufferable mouth breather that multiple people do, in fact, find to be an unpleasant, rude, and painfully misdirected source of inane, obsessive blathering.

And, RebelElite791, you're the one who tried to troll me with three different accounts. Careful throwing stones in a glass house, little guy.

I'm sure, in your mind, using multiple accounts to wage some idiotic message board war is completely sensible and within the realm of normal human action, but most of us do, in fact, consider such things a waste of time.

This Laser guy's armchair psychology is a bit silly, but he hit the nail on the head in his description of you.

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/254/114/ad0.png

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Ewa5u4iGRmc/T7mdXI4oE3I/AAAAAAAAA50/SsT5fh4v3W8/s1600/Avengers-Hulk.gif
---
Carolina Panthers and Carolina Hurricanes fan.
#178DRAGON07891230Posted 1/14/2013 8:21:07 PM
DRAGON07891230 posted...
DRAGON07891230 posted...
Duckyhunter posted...

I don't really mind though, she (i think it's a she) is a good mod, like fossil. She also has a lot of valuable items in TF2.

Pretty sure it's a guy.
---
_______()>===<()______........._______
[__]//P[__]======^^^^^^-------------------***** ( '_') > Uh Oh!
#179MelirunePosted 1/14/2013 10:33:03 PM
clarifyer posted...
nice try but i actually do know what im talking about . i probably have more experience than you since ive been studying game design for over a year now.

Good for you. I went to college for game design/computer programming nearly 10 years ago. Is this relevant to anything? No, and neither is your "I've been studying game design". This is like saying "I obviously know more about the inner working of an auto-mobile than you, because I once read the instructions to Gran Turismo 2."

Also, what does game design have to do with the topic at hand? It's not a game design problem as much as you wanting to rework the lore to suit yourself.... o.O
---
I smell sxding cadty, bear. Who's that toucehnding my pillare?
Who's that giving mightly shrungs in my direction? Lacuna, this dsobnent be a dream!
#180hufdvhPosted 1/14/2013 10:41:34 PM
Duckyhunter posted...
clone11 posted...
RebelElite791 posted...

Oh you too?

Yes, I'm definitely so obsessed with some loser on a Skyrim board that I'm using multiple accounts to pester him. (spoiler: this is what RebelElite791 has done before)

It couldn't be that said loser is an insufferable mouth breather that multiple people do, in fact, find to be an unpleasant, rude, and painfully misdirected source of inane, obsessive blathering.

And, RebelElite791, you're the one who tried to troll me with three different accounts. Careful throwing stones in a glass house, little guy.

I'm sure, in your mind, using multiple accounts to wage some idiotic message board war is completely sensible and within the realm of normal human action, but most of us do, in fact, consider such things a waste of time.

This Laser guy's armchair psychology is a bit silly, but he hit the nail on the head in his description of you.

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/254/114/ad0.png

Two things:

One, did you watch Apex and if you did, high-five?

Two, does no one here use imgur? Honestly, it is so much cleaner.