i know how bethesda will explain the next elder scrolls game having shouts

#181The_Viking_SwanPosted 1/14/2013 10:45:15 PM
hufdvh posted...
The_Viking_Swan posted...
Duckyhunter posted...
clone11 posted...
RebelElite791 posted...
I'm beginning to feel like Laser and Ducky are the same poster.

Oh you too?

It's becoming increasingly clear all they want is attention, so this will be the last time I give it to either of them.

Yes, I'm definitely so obsessed with some loser on a Skyrim board that I'm using multiple accounts to pester him. (spoiler: this is what RebelElite791 has done before)

It couldn't be that said loser is an insufferable mouth breather that multiple people do, in fact, find to be an unpleasant, rude, and painfully misdirected source of inane, obsessive blathering.

And, RebelElite791, you're the one who tried to troll me with three different accounts. Careful throwing stones in a glass house, little guy.

I'm sure, in your mind, using multiple accounts to wage some idiotic message board war is completely sensible and within the realm of normal human action, but most of us do, in fact, consider such things a waste of time.

This Laser guy's armchair psychology is a bit silly, but he hit the nail on the head in his description of you.

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/254/114/ad0.png

Two things:

One, did you watch Apex and if you did, high-five?

Two, does no one here use imgur? Honestly, it is so much cleaner.

1. Apex?

2. It was the first image on google for me.
---
Official World's best Walrus
//NVBM\\
#182hufdvhPosted 1/14/2013 10:48:57 PM
Alright, well forget about it. It could have been something special. D':
#183The_Viking_SwanPosted 1/14/2013 10:50:40 PM
In other news I made a cake.
http://www.livelovepasta.com/2011/05/nutella-mug-cake/
It's good.
---
Official World's best Walrus
//NVBM\\
#184hufdvhPosted 1/14/2013 10:52:19 PM
The_Viking_Swan posted...
In other news I made a cake.
http://www.livelovepasta.com/2011/05/nutella-mug-cake/
It's good.

Well, I'm impressed.
#185Mu_NovaPosted 1/14/2013 11:57:50 PM
DRAGON07891230 posted...
I think we should all stalk rebel.

I like where this is going.
---
"Ah yes, 'cliff racers'... I have dismissed that claim." ~ St. Jiub
I like My Little Pony. You do not have to watch My Little Pony.
#186FindmeElseweyrPosted 1/15/2013 3:31:54 AM
Just got out of Chemo.

OP gave me a brain tumor.

Wonderful drama going on ITT tho.

Wish people would stop hating on those of us going to school for programming/networking/server repair/etc. (computer stuff) tho. :( WHEN YOUR **** BREAKS, YOU'LL BE GLAD I'M AROUND :'((
---
I have never been more serious about anything in my life.
dungeonfighter.nexon.net
#187Carruth81Posted 1/15/2013 4:57:22 AM
FindmeElseweyr posted...
Just got out of Chemo.

OP gave me a brain tumor.

Wonderful drama going on ITT tho.

Wish people would stop hating on those of us going to school for programming/networking/server repair/etc. (computer stuff) tho. :( WHEN YOUR **** BREAKS, YOU'LL BE GLAD I'M AROUND :'((

" Have you tried turning off and on again?"
---
I'm going to kill you slowly. Painfully. WITH A YAK. ~Demon Hunters
#188akios88Posted 1/15/2013 8:07:56 AM(edited)
IamI3rian posted...
RebelElite791 posted...
I don't need or want "fans," I have plenty of people on here who I respect and seem to respect me. I have no interest in random kids like that being part of that.

Why not?

A few hundred years ago, I was just a kid too, and also, I'm certain you weren't all knowing a few centuries before that.

Keep it friendly(er) man... geez. New influx of people, and you seem to want to scare them off before they even get here.

I'm not hanging people (yet) for asking the same stupid questions, and I"m a six deep.

This is my last post about it, since I don't want this to be a 'thing'...

But seriously, they don't get that you're being funny, and no one likes to be berated. Just... tone it down, for a week. For me man. We could get some new blood. We could use some new blood.

Mmm blood.

I'm glad some of the board vets are still around discussing lore. It's nice to see. Even though I think Reb could be a bit more constructive, it's fun to read his responses lol.

edit: I wrote that after only having read the first page. Much hilarity ensued thereafter.
---
Crazy Hermit Ninja of TBWNN
"Songs of forks follow you."
#189Morgoth the EnemyPosted 1/15/2013 10:22:54 AM
Nothing but a bunch of elitist fools flaunting their useless e peens in wind. I love this site :)
---
Vast majority of people are to stupid to bother saving.
Gamer tag - xUSDx Reborn
#190RebelElite791Posted 1/15/2013 1:17:56 PM
akios88 posted...
IamI3rian posted...
RebelElite791 posted...
I don't need or want "fans," I have plenty of people on here who I respect and seem to respect me. I have no interest in random kids like that being part of that.

Why not?

A few hundred years ago, I was just a kid too, and also, I'm certain you weren't all knowing a few centuries before that.

Keep it friendly(er) man... geez. New influx of people, and you seem to want to scare them off before they even get here.

I'm not hanging people (yet) for asking the same stupid questions, and I"m a six deep.

This is my last post about it, since I don't want this to be a 'thing'...

But seriously, they don't get that you're being funny, and no one likes to be berated. Just... tone it down, for a week. For me man. We could get some new blood. We could use some new blood.

Mmm blood.

I'm glad some of the board vets are still around discussing lore. It's nice to see. Even though I think Reb could be a bit more constructive, it's fun to read his responses lol.

edit: I wrote that after only having read the first page. Much hilarity ensued thereafter.

You live :o
---
In a coat of gold or a coat of red, a lion still has claws, And mine are long and sharp, my lord, as long and sharp as yours.