i know how bethesda will explain the next elder scrolls game having shouts

#191akios88Posted 1/15/2013 7:36:40 PM
Kinda haha
---
Crazy Hermit Ninja of TBWNN
"Songs of forks follow you."
#192AnimalXingNerdsPosted 1/15/2013 8:17:15 PM
I would assume they would just make some of the fan favorite shouts into spells.
#193FindmeElseweyrPosted 1/15/2013 9:20:36 PM
FindmeElseweyr posted...
Just got out of Chemo.

OP gave me a brain tumor.

Wonderful drama going on ITT tho.

Wish people would stop hating on those of us going to school for programming/networking/server repair/etc. (computer stuff) tho. :( WHEN YOUR **** BREAKS, YOU'LL BE GLAD I'M AROUND :'((

" Have you tried turning off and on again?"

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lp6op9tqjI1qdvnr3o1_500.gif

<_<
---
I have never been more serious about anything in my life.
dungeonfighter.nexon.net
#194Zero BeatPosted 1/15/2013 9:41:25 PM
AnimalXingNerds posted...
I would assume they would just make some of the fan favorite shouts into spells.

Alternately, have a gameplay mechanic that is similar to or exactly like Shouts that is not the same as Shouts in the lore.
---
Video games don't make people more violent, and I'll kill anyone who disagrees. c§xxxxx{##################################>
#195XydruPosted 1/15/2013 11:55:01 PM
Zero Beat posted...
AnimalXingNerds posted...

Alternately, have a gameplay mechanic that is similar to or exactly like Shouts that is not the same as Shouts in the lore.

I'd much rather have the spells. Especially Whirlwind Sprint/Blink. And a Cyclone spell.
---
Let's play CharDee MacDennis, the Game of Games.
#196Zero BeatPosted 1/16/2013 4:34:35 AM
Depends on which shout we're talking about, really. Whirlwind Sprint and Cyclone would be good as spells. Something like Unrelenting Force and Marked For Death would be better as a power with a brief cooldown.
---
Video games don't make people more violent, and I'll kill anyone who disagrees. c§xxxxx{##################################>
#197akios88Posted 1/16/2013 8:56:23 AM(edited)
This would take a lot of effort to implement, but I think it would be neat if they had different unique (I mean REALLY unique) abilities for each race. Like, Nords get Skyrim's shouts, Redguards get Shehai and sword singing, Dunmer get some sort of ancestor magic or something, Altmer get different magic abilities, etc.

You know, turning the races' generic bonuses into unique "gimmicks", if you will, which would make each race play a lot more differently.
---
Crazy Hermit Ninja of TBWNN
"Songs of forks follow you."
#198JvaasPosted 1/16/2013 12:43:52 PM
fus ro dah will be the Nord's once a day ability in the next game
---
i like skooma
#199Zero BeatPosted 1/17/2013 6:18:22 PM
akios88 posted...
This would take a lot of effort to implement, but I think it would be neat if they had different unique (I mean REALLY unique) abilities for each race. Like, Nords get Skyrim's shouts, Redguards get Shehai and sword singing, Dunmer get some sort of ancestor magic or something, Altmer get different magic abilities, etc.

You know, turning the races' generic bonuses into unique "gimmicks", if you will, which would make each race play a lot more differently.

That I like.
---
#200marcussl55Posted 1/18/2013 11:04:08 AM
IamI3rian posted...
RebelElite791 posted...
Literally.

Literally using wiki for lore.

Literally thinks a 3rd party source edited by any 10 year old is lore.

Literally dumber than bag of hammers.

NOT NECESSARY.

Come on man. Why can't you help people like I try to do. ????????

Lore =/= Mechanics

You =/= Me

Gotta ask yourself...

How come I've got fans and you've got haters?

Great point. Just saying..doesn't hurt to be respectful.
---
___"you cant just assume people are gonna shoot back at you...its an unknown, unknown...