i know how bethesda will explain the next elder scrolls game having shouts

#41RebelElite791Posted 1/14/2013 1:22:57 AM
I don't need or want "fans," I have plenty of people on here who I respect and seem to respect me. I have no interest in random kids like that being part of that.
---
In a coat of gold or a coat of red, a lion still has claws, And mine are long and sharp, my lord, as long and sharp as yours.
#42IamI3rianPosted 1/14/2013 1:23:03 AM
AddictedToXbox posted...
IamI3rian posted...
AddictedToXbox posted...
What better way to dispatch an enemy than with a magical blade of pure fire formed from your inner rage and hatred?.

Oh I dunno... this comes to mind though.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBnEeRtD1Mo

Orc smash!

Does look like it huh?

Also, since when is Worf (Michael Dorn) in charge of that?

*Heroic Brutality*

/Worf....

WTF?
---
Remember: IamI3rian told ya.
"Also, screw Alderaan they had it coming" -Sith Sloppy
#43GearKnightPosted 1/14/2013 1:25:58 AM
IamI3rian posted...
RebelElite791 posted...
Literally.

Literally using wiki for lore.

Literally thinks a 3rd party source edited by any 10 year old is lore.

Literally dumber than bag of hammers.

NOT NECESSARY.

Come on man. Why can't you help people like I try to do. ????????

Lore =/= Mechanics

You =/= Me

Gotta ask yourself...

How come I've got fans and you've got haters?

Because some people have a neurotic need to be right and cannot admit when they are not.

It's sad but true...
---
Taking "the" out of Psychotherapist! - ><((((*>
Scientists, the leading cause of cancer in Lab Rats.
#44RebelElite791Posted 1/14/2013 1:26:37 AM
GearKnight posted...

Because some people have a neurotic need to be right and cannot admit when they are not.

It's sad but true...

You care to explain where you were correct and I was wrong in this topic, or are you going to just continue trolling?
---
In a coat of gold or a coat of red, a lion still has claws, And mine are long and sharp, my lord, as long and sharp as yours.
#45The_Beer_ScotchPosted 1/14/2013 1:27:21 AM
RebelElite791 posted...
I don't need or want "fans," I have plenty of people on here who I respect and seem to respect me. I have no interest in random kids like that being part of that.

I'll be your adoring fan.

...baby
---
To be announced
#46IamI3rianPosted 1/14/2013 1:28:33 AM
RebelElite791 posted...

Why not?

A few hundred years ago, I was just a kid too, and also, I'm certain you weren't all knowing a few centuries before that.

Keep it friendly(er) man... geez. New influx of people, and you seem to want to scare them off before they even get here.

I'm not hanging people (yet) for asking the same stupid questions, and I"m a six deep.

This is my last post about it, since I don't want this to be a 'thing'...

But seriously, they don't get that you're being funny, and no one likes to be berated. Just... tone it down, for a week. For me man. We could get some new blood. We could use some new blood.
---
Remember: IamI3rian told ya.
"Also, screw Alderaan they had it coming" -Sith Sloppy
#47RebelElite791Posted 1/14/2013 1:28:49 AM
The_Beer_Scotch posted...
RebelElite791 posted...

I'll be your adoring fan.

...baby

I can be your [Grand Champion of the Arena] baby, I can kiss away the paiiiiin. I will stand by you foreverrrr, you can take my breath away.
---
#48Carruth81Posted 1/14/2013 1:29:00 AM
oh dear i guess i spoke too soon
---
I'm going to kill you slowly. Painfully. WITH A YAK. ~Demon Hunters
#49RebelElite791Posted 1/14/2013 1:29:39 AM
Carruth81 posted...
oh dear i guess i spoke too soon

He asked for it.

And judging by his most recent post he's just trolling anyways.
---
#50The_Beer_ScotchPosted 1/14/2013 1:30:00 AM
IamI3rian posted...
RebelElite791 posted...
clarifyer posted...
nice try but i actually do know what im talking about . i probably have more experience than you since ive been studying game design for over a year now. now if you want to add to the discussion than please share with us how you think they would make a loophole in the lore to allow for shouts to be learned in future elder scrolls games. if not than why waste your time typing

I won't, because they wouldn't, for reasons I already stated.

You might know something about game design, but I know far more about this series than you.

FWIW... Game design is not THIS game's design... though you know that already. MANY MANY things we love about Skyrim are regarded as anathema by 'game design' experts.... including the lack of direction, rules, and limits (through glitching). Still #1 though huh?

Actually those points are seen as the future of gaming.

Your getting old, son x
---
To be announced