i know how bethesda will explain the next elder scrolls game having shouts

#51MrCalcetoPosted 1/14/2013 1:31:37 AM
The_Beer_Scotch posted...
RebelElite791 posted...
I don't need or want "fans," I have plenty of people on here who I respect and seem to respect me. I have no interest in random kids like that being part of that.

I'll be your adoring fan.

...baby

beat me to it, b***

hes mine!!
---
I made this sig just so people wouldn't ignore my posts...
#52The_Beer_ScotchPosted 1/14/2013 1:32:14 AM
hufdvh posted...
RebelElite791 posted...
clarifyer posted...
nice try but i actually do know what im talking about . i probably have more experience than you since ive been studying game design for over a year now. now if you want to add to the discussion than please share with us how you think they would make a loophole in the lore to allow for shouts to be learned in future elder scrolls games. if not than why waste your time typing

I won't, because they wouldn't, for reasons I already stated.

You might know something about game design, but I know far more about this series than you.

I'm clearly more knowledgeable about Beth and its inner workings than both of you combined. In fact, I can tell you whether shouts will be in the next game or not. I can also tell you that if they did bring back shouts, they might or might not justify it in a way that might be similar to someone's guess in this topic. I have been studying game design and elder scrolls lore for years. I have more knowledge about this subject than anyone.

Claiming unproven things over the internet is fun.

There's three people in this topic so far (still reading through) who you can guarantee will be in any topic where a question is asked.

You sir, are not one of them.
---
To be announced
#53RebelElite791Posted 1/14/2013 1:32:57 AM
MrCalceto posted...
RebelElite791 posted...
I don't need or want "fans," I have plenty of people on here who I respect and seem to respect me. I have no interest in random kids like that being part of that.

...baby

beat me to it, b***

hes mine!!

Gentlemen, gentlemen, everyone can get a ride on the Rebel Train.
---
In a coat of gold or a coat of red, a lion still has claws, And mine are long and sharp, my lord, as long and sharp as yours.
#54Ajd_KingPosted 1/14/2013 1:34:51 AM
If it's white he don't bite.
#55GearKnightPosted 1/14/2013 1:34:55 AM
RebelElite791 posted...
GearKnight posted...

Because some people have a neurotic need to be right and cannot admit when they are not.

It's sad but true...

You care to explain where you were correct and I was wrong in this topic, or are you going to just continue trolling?

I already did.

Well, I'm out, have fun having circular arguments with this idiot.

*waves on the way out the door*
---
Taking "the" out of Psychotherapist! - ><((((*>
Scientists, the leading cause of cancer in Lab Rats.
#56clone11Posted 1/14/2013 1:35:01 AM
I think they should fight for the right to be your Adoring Fan...

....to the death
---
"Bravery is by far the kindest word for stupidity..."
#57IamI3rianPosted 1/14/2013 1:35:07 AM
Getting

<3

Seriously though, this forum is geting stale and boring. Just yesterday I watched Reb rip arpart two (TWO) kids who were interested in the lore. All because they don't know it, and didn't want to learn it.

A more lenient approach would've kept them around. This is WHY we have discussions about gameplay, and fights about the lore.

It's like someone trying to learn it (the lore) isn't even allowed the baby steps it requires to get there.

I'm not (NOT) starting something with Reb. He knows I love/respect/defer to him.

This is about new people coming here. There's hundreds of them... especially with the influx of the whole 'freebie' package/bundle whatever.

Just... embrace it. We were all new once, and if we never were new, we'd never get old.
---
Remember: IamI3rian told ya.
"Also, screw Alderaan they had it coming" -Sith Sloppy
#58RebelElite791Posted 1/14/2013 1:38:49 AM(edited)
IamI3rian posted...

Seriously though, this forum is geting stale and boring. Just yesterday I watched Reb rip arpart two (TWO) kids who were interested in the lore. All because they don't know it, and didn't want to learn it.

When was this?

I'm always extremely helpful to people who genuinely wish to learn the lore and aren't just willfully ignorant parading around like they know things they don't.

If you're referring to the two clowns who asked about Mephala, Sithis, and the Brotherhood, I very nicely explained the theory to them, and only replied in kind when they got b****y and started trying to act like they know something they don't.

GearKnight posted...

I already did.

Well, I'm out, have fun having circular arguments with this idiot.

*waves on the way out the door*

So you are indeed trolling. Glad you've the common courtesy to confirm it.
---
In a coat of gold or a coat of red, a lion still has claws, And mine are long and sharp, my lord, as long and sharp as yours.
#59RebelElite791Posted 1/14/2013 1:37:40 AM
Ajd_King posted...
If it's white he don't bite.

Dammit, I forgot my own most important rule.
---
#60The_Beer_ScotchPosted 1/14/2013 1:41:24 AM
RebelElite791 posted...
RebelElite791 posted...

...baby

I can be your [Grand Champion of the Arena] baby, I can kiss away the paiiiiin. I will stand by you foreverrrr, you can take my breath away.

*swoons*
---
To be announced