i know how bethesda will explain the next elder scrolls game having shouts

#61The_Beer_ScotchPosted 1/14/2013 1:43:11 AM
clone11 posted...
I think they should fight for the right to be your Adoring Fan...

....to the death

Meh he can have him.

I'll build my own adoring fan, with blackjack... And hookers...
---
To be announced
#62nathraxhPosted 1/14/2013 1:43:52 AM
I have literally less than no interest in seeing shouts appear in the next TES game if it's not in Skyrim (which I really hope it won't be). It'd be great if they could replace it with some other thing (like, if it is gonna be in Hammerfell (which I don't want)), it could be that old Redguard power everyone talks about and I know nothing of, but I'd rather they just didn't include any other gimmick at all than try to strong-arm shouts into it. Dumb idea.
---
Dwarf shortage.
#63RebelElite791Posted 1/14/2013 1:44:42 AM
nathraxh posted...
I have literally less than no interest in seeing shouts appear in the next TES game if it's not in Skyrim (which I really hope it won't be). It'd be great if they could replace it with some other thing (like, if it is gonna be in Hammerfell (which I don't want)), it could be that old Redguard power everyone talks about and I know nothing of, but I'd rather they just didn't include any other gimmick at all than try to strong-arm shouts into it. Dumb idea.

Honestly, they'll probably just take some current shouts and add them in as spells or powers. That would please pretty much everyone.
---
In a coat of gold or a coat of red, a lion still has claws, And mine are long and sharp, my lord, as long and sharp as yours.
#64Carruth81Posted 1/14/2013 1:44:50 AM
RebelElite791 posted...
The_Beer_Scotch posted...
RebelElite791 posted...
I don't need or want "fans," I have plenty of people on here who I respect and seem to respect me. I have no interest in random kids like that being part of that.

I'll be your adoring fan.

...baby

I can be your [Grand Champion of the Arena] baby, I can kiss away the paiiiiin. I will stand by you foreverrrr, you can take my breath away.

By Azura By Azura By AZURA.
It's the Grand Champion!
I can't believe it's you
Standing here
Molesting me
---
I'm going to kill you slowly. Painfully. WITH A YAK. ~Demon Hunters
#65F_WolfPosted 1/14/2013 1:46:38 AM
clarifyer posted...
nice try but i actually do know what im talking about . i probably have more experience than you since ive been studying game design for over a year now. now if you want to add to the discussion than please share with us how you think they would make a loophole in the lore to allow for shouts to be learned in future elder scrolls games. if not than why waste your time typing

Yes, I'm sure your introductory courses on game design make you a fantastic debater on TES lore and features in TES games.
#66The_Beer_ScotchPosted 1/14/2013 1:47:06 AM
RebelElite791 posted...
nathraxh posted...

Honestly, they'll probably just take some current shouts and add them in as spells or powers. That would please pretty much everyone.

I it becomes a racial power to use the thu'um, I'd be pretty upset.
---
To be announced
#67RebelElite791Posted 1/14/2013 1:47:54 AM
RebelElite791 posted...
nathraxh posted...

Oh I doubt that, I just meant various other spells and greater powers somehow acquired, but not carbon copies/the Thu'um itself.
---
In a coat of gold or a coat of red, a lion still has claws, And mine are long and sharp, my lord, as long and sharp as yours.
#68MrCalcetoPosted 1/14/2013 1:52:02 AM
Carruth81 posted...
RebelElite791 posted...
RebelElite791 posted...
I don't need or want "fans," I have plenty of people on here who I respect and seem to respect me. I have no interest in random kids like that being part of that.

I'll be your adoring fan.

...baby

I can be your [Grand Champion of the Arena] baby, I can kiss away the paiiiiin. I will stand by you foreverrrr, you can take my breath away.

By Azura By Azura By AZURA.
It's the Grand Champion!
I can't believe it's you
Standing here
Molesting me

touch here?
---
I made this sig just so people wouldn't ignore my posts...
#69The_Beer_ScotchPosted 1/14/2013 1:52:06 AM
RebelElite791 posted...
RebelElite791 posted...
nathraxh posted...

Oh I doubt that, I just meant various other spells and greater powers somehow acquired, but not carbon copies/the Thu'um itself.

I wouldn't mind a blink spell...
---
To be announced
#70LaserGunPyewPosted 1/14/2013 1:55:12 AM
Congratulations, you two introverted celebrities have a bunch of bronies ready to ballwash you through your half assed arguments. What an amazing life full of riveting social interaction that few of us will ever have the pleasure of partaking in.

I guess there's just the lesser joys for us. You know, holding a conversation with a real person, making a crowd full of people laugh at a party, sex.