i know how bethesda will explain the next elder scrolls game having shouts

#71RebelElite791Posted 1/14/2013 1:57:02 AM
LaserGunPyew posted...
Congratulations, you two introverted celebrities have a bunch of bronies ready to ballwash you through your half assed arguments. What an amazing life full of riveting social interaction that few of us will ever have the pleasure of partaking in.

I guess there's just the lesser joys for us. You know, holding a conversation with a real person, making a crowd full of people laugh at a party, sex.

Seeing as your last.fm had a meme picture on it, and you consistently use the f-word (offensive term for a gay person), I'm going to have to assume you're probably 15 and have never, in fact, made physical contact with a female.
---
In a coat of gold or a coat of red, a lion still has claws, And mine are long and sharp, my lord, as long and sharp as yours.
#72The_Beer_ScotchPosted 1/14/2013 1:57:15 AM
LaserGunPyew posted...
Congratulations, you two introverted celebrities have a bunch of bronies ready to ballwash you through your half assed arguments. What an amazing life full of riveting social interaction that few of us will ever have the pleasure of partaking in.

I guess there's just the lesser joys for us. You know, holding a conversation with a real person, making a crowd full of people laugh at a party, sex.

I see only half a bronie in this topic.

You sir, have problems.
---
To be announced
#73The_Beer_ScotchPosted 1/14/2013 1:59:11 AM
RebelElite791 posted...
LaserGunPyew posted...

Seeing as your last.fm had a meme picture on it, and you consistently use the f-word (offensive term for a gay person), I'm going to have to assume you're probably 15 and have never, in fact, made physical contact with a female.

I had made a lot of intimate contact with a female by the time I was fifteen.

Just saying :/
---
To be announced
#74RebelElite791Posted 1/14/2013 2:00:07 AM
The_Beer_Scotch posted...
RebelElite791 posted...
LaserGunPyew posted...

Well I wasn't necessarily implying a correlation between age and contact, just that his general level of maturity seems to imply that he hasn't.
---
In a coat of gold or a coat of red, a lion still has claws, And mine are long and sharp, my lord, as long and sharp as yours.
#75The_Beer_ScotchPosted 1/14/2013 2:01:08 AM
RebelElite791 posted...
RebelElite791 posted...
LaserGunPyew posted...

Well I wasn't necessarily implying a correlation between age and contact, just that his general level of maturity seems to imply that he hasn't.

But his username reeks of maturity!
---
To be announced
#76RebelElite791Posted 1/14/2013 2:02:18 AM
RebelElite791 posted...
RebelElite791 posted...
LaserGunPyew posted...

But his username reeks of maturity!

Quite so my good man, quite so p_o
---
#77clone11Posted 1/14/2013 2:17:10 AM(edited)
How could anyone ever think they'd be taken seriously pulling the "you have no life" card when all they do in their free time is follow Rebel around on a site dedicated to video games in an attempt to constantly try to convince people that he has more of a life than Rebel does...?

Edit: I worded that funny, minor changes. Silly medicine making things all trippy. Smh.
---
"Bravery is by far the kindest word for stupidity..."
#78XydruPosted 1/14/2013 2:05:33 AM
clone11 posted...
How could anyone ever think they'd be taken seriously pulling the "you have no life" card when all they do in their free time is follow Rebel around on a site dedicated to video games in an attempt to constantly try to convince people that they have more of a life than he does...?

By saying so, that's how.
---
Kyne called on Parthurrnax, who pitied man. Together they taught Men to use the Voice. Then Dragon War raged, Dragon against Tongue.
#79RebelElite791Posted 1/14/2013 2:10:25 AM
clone11 posted...
How could anyone ever think they'd be taken seriously pulling the "you have no life" card when all they do in their free time is follow Rebel around on a site dedicated to video games in an attempt to constantly try to convince people that they have more of a life than he does...?

Not to mention spamming my last.fm shoutbox. So he's actively tried searching my username outside of gamefaqs to stalk me.

Creeeeeeeeperrrrr
---
#80Ajd_KingPosted 1/14/2013 2:11:01 AM
Xydru posted...
clone11 posted...

By saying so, that's how.

And it works. That guy is clearly a young Daniel Craig.