Do you actually enjoy the lore?

#11SchesparnPosted 1/15/2013 1:30:25 PM
Torlovsk posted...
Ehhhh.....In general, I suppose. There are many parts of it I enjoy immensely, but more than a few aspects I dislike a great deal.

This for me too. There are just certain aspects I don't like.
---
Look, for the last time: Kirby has explained it over and over!
http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk138/Schesparn/11911255317531.gif
#12RebelElite791Posted 1/15/2013 1:32:58 PM
Schesparn posted...
Torlovsk posted...
Ehhhh.....In general, I suppose. There are many parts of it I enjoy immensely, but more than a few aspects I dislike a great deal.

Elaborate!

I'm genuinely curious. A lot of times when I see people say this it's because they don't understand the concepts (such as people who "hate" CHIM because they think it's a 4th wall thing and don't understand it's relevance to the lore).
---
In a coat of gold or a coat of red, a lion still has claws, And mine are long and sharp, my lord, as long and sharp as yours.
#13lalallaalalPosted 1/15/2013 1:33:24 PM
I want more big bad evil guys that can only be defeated by a hero of prophesy.
#14IamI3rianPosted 1/15/2013 1:36:27 PM
Personally I don't like each daedra/aedra etc... having 11 names and 37 'aspects' or how ridiculously badly named some things are. = )
---
Remember: IamI3rian told ya.
"Also, screw Alderaan they had it coming" -Sith Sloppy
#15kylekillgannonPosted 1/15/2013 1:40:17 PM
RebelElite791 posted...
Schesparn posted...
Torlovsk posted...

Elaborate!

I'm genuinely curious. A lot of times when I see people say this it's because they don't understand the concepts (such as people who "hate" CHIM because they think it's a 4th wall thing and don't understand it's relevance to the lore).

Rebel gonna wave that **** around.

I like a lot about the Lore. But some aspects about it are stupid as hell to me.Like pretty much any gameplay related lore where it hangs on being ambiguous so that whatever stupid choice you make up eventually isn't valid because they either don't know what happened, or in some capacity they all happened simultaneously to make sure no one is "wrong."

Of course I'm coming from a Fallout perspective, where they'll often outright tell you the canon results.
---
History is written by those who have hanged heroes.
#16RebelElite791Posted 1/15/2013 1:41:26 PM
kylekillgannon posted...
RebelElite791 posted...
Schesparn posted...
Torlovsk posted...

Elaborate!

I like a lot about the Lore. But some aspects about it are stupid as hell to me.Like pretty much any gameplay related lore where it hangs on being ambiguous so that whatever stupid choice you make up eventually isn't valid because they either don't know what happened, or in some capacity they all happened simultaneously to make sure no one is "wrong."

Of course I'm coming from a Fallout perspective, where they'll often outright tell you the canon results.

Literally asked a f***ing question and you call it dick waving.

And you say you don't go into every topic trying to start fights.
---
In a coat of gold or a coat of red, a lion still has claws, And mine are long and sharp, my lord, as long and sharp as yours.
#17The_Beer_ScotchPosted 1/15/2013 1:42:10 PM
Nathypants posted...
I dunno mane. I be hearin' lotsa' ya' be talkin' poo' 'bout 'dat lore, yo.

(Plus it's really confusing and stuff.)

But I like it. Just like I like Like Likes.

<3

You know my answer
---
To be announced
#18darkportal785Posted 1/15/2013 1:44:23 PM
Ffs.

This is ridiculous, reports these f***s for harassment.

This is getting out of hand, every damn topic turns into "I hate Rebel"
---
Whose eyes are those eyes?
#19kylekillgannonPosted 1/15/2013 1:45:39 PM
RebelElite791 posted...
Literally asked a f***ing question and you call it dick waving.

And you say you don't go into every topic trying to start fights.

I don't. I am accusing you of dick waving however.

Seriously, the whole post reeks of "Hey. What don't you like about the lore? I'll talk to you about it. Maybe you'll like it after I explain it to you. Seriously, no one knows more than me. So ask away about anything you don't like so I can explain it to you, because if you don't like something, I'm certain it's because you don't understand it!"

You kind of sound like you're begging people to allow you to posit information.
---
History is written by those who have hanged heroes.
#20The_Beer_ScotchPosted 1/15/2013 1:46:12 PM
kylekillgannon posted...
RebelElite791 posted...
Schesparn posted...
Torlovsk posted...

Elaborate!

The dragon break happened once, in a game most people haven't played.

Your first comment was unnecessarily hostile. You must be bored, have fun with the argument you will no doubt start.
---
To be announced