Do you actually enjoy the lore?

#41kylekillgannonPosted 1/15/2013 1:06:13 PM
The_Beer_Scotch posted...
And really, by that logic, everyone should just vote and not comment, as you are taking issue with elaboration... that's a bit pointless, don't you think?

No. I'm merely questioning his motive for elaboration.
---
History is written by those who have hanged heroes.
#42IamI3rianPosted 1/15/2013 1:06:24 PM
Kyle sounds to me like the one coming across a bit too strong.

Just saying.
---
Remember: IamI3rian told ya.
"Also, screw Alderaan they had it coming" -Sith Sloppy
#43RebelElite791Posted 1/15/2013 1:06:48 PM
kylekillgannon posted...
And really, by that logic, everyone should just vote and not comment, as you are taking issue with elaboration... that's a bit pointless, don't you think?

"I asked him because I like him as a user and, as such, was genuinely curious and interested in having a nice conversation about a subject I enjoy."

And you got an answer. Now move on.
---
In a coat of gold or a coat of red, a lion still has claws, And mine are long and sharp, my lord, as long and sharp as yours.
#44kylekillgannonPosted 1/15/2013 1:07:26 PM
RebelElite791 posted...
kylekillgannon posted...

"I asked him because I like him as a user and, as such, was genuinely curious and interested in having a nice conversation about a subject I enjoy."

And you got an answer. Now move on.

I did. You hardly did because you got miffed.
---
#45The_Beer_ScotchPosted 1/15/2013 1:08:14 PM
kylekillgannon posted...
Silly name aside, the hoon ding is actually a pretty fun and mostly well used concept.

I agree. I love Redguard lore, and subsequently the HoonDing. Even if it can broach on the Deus Ex "I Win" Button on paper.

If it became overused, that would be problematic, but so far so good.

Of course I'm worried when we go to hammerfell, that we will have a repeat of oblivion where the hoon ding takes over and kills the final boss... But then, it could also be used as a way to enhance our powers allowing us to take on An unstoppable enemy... Food for thought I guess.
---
To be announced
#46kylekillgannonPosted 1/15/2013 1:09:13 PM
IamI3rian posted...

Just saying.

Despite you obviously lacking intellect in commenting with "Just Saying" I was not. I pointed out an issue I saw, and also elaborated on subjects. I'm not still here because I'm pissed. I'm here to discuss nuking time and space and the amazing Yokudan lore.
---
#47The_Beer_ScotchPosted 1/15/2013 1:10:20 PM
kylekillgannon posted...

Elaboration would be a logical discussion point in a topic to ascertain who likes the lore and who doesn't I would personally think :/
---
To be announced
#48kylekillgannonPosted 1/15/2013 1:11:18 PM
Of course I'm worried when we go to hammerfell, that we will have a repeat of oblivion where the hoon ding takes over and kills the final boss... But then, it could also be used as a way to enhance our powers allowing us to take on An unstoppable enemy... Food for thought I guess.

I'd like to think it'll be the latter, and not just us basking in its Liberty Prime esque march of glorious destruction. I myself am hoping we return to Hammerfell.
---
#49SparklelordPosted 1/15/2013 1:11:38 PM
kylekillgannon posted...
IamI3rian posted...

Just saying.

Despite you obviously lacking intellect in commenting with "Just Saying" I was not. I pointed out an issue I saw, and also elaborated on subjects. I'm not still here because I'm pissed. I'm here to discuss nuking time and space and the amazing Yokudan lore.

Leave.
This is beyond who's "right" now.

You're too angry to be on the internet, and not look like a fool.
Trust me. I've been there.

http://www.explosm.net/db/files/Comics/Rob/bloodyguy.png
#50kylekillgannonPosted 1/15/2013 1:12:42 PM
Sparklelord posted...
Leave.
This is beyond who's "right" now.

You're too angry to be on the internet, and not look like a fool.

I'm not angry at all. Your accusations are misplaced and highly ignorant.
---