Do you actually enjoy the lore?

#51nugmanagogoPosted 1/15/2013 2:14:31 PM
I think the sort of crazy mish-mash of nuttiness that is ES lore, is what makes it endearing. I spend probably 30 45 minutes a day on the library just reading something for s**** and giggles.
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/615803-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/64824648
Inanity at it's best.
#52RebelElite791Posted 1/15/2013 2:16:35 PM
nugmanagogo posted...
I think the sort of crazy mish-mash of nuttiness that is ES lore, is what makes it endearing. I spend probably 30 45 minutes a day on the library just reading something for s**** and giggles.

Indeed. The amount of bats*** crazy and not-taking-itself-too-seriously is a big part of why it's great.
---
In a coat of gold or a coat of red, a lion still has claws, And mine are long and sharp, my lord, as long and sharp as yours.
#53IamI3rianPosted 1/15/2013 2:25:45 PM(edited)
kylekillgannon posted...
IamI3rian posted...
Kyle sounds to me like the one coming across a bit too strong.

Just saying.

Despite you obviously lacking intellect in commenting with "Just Saying" I was not. I pointed out an issue I saw, and also elaborated on subjects. I'm not still here because I'm pissed. I'm here to discuss nuking time and space and the amazing Yokudan lore.

My IQ is no less than 20 points higher than yours. You come off as an emotionally unstable stalker. You're here to fight Reb, nothing more.
---
Remember: IamI3rian told ya.
"Also, screw Alderaan they had it coming" -Sith Sloppy
#54kylekillgannonPosted 1/15/2013 2:25:00 PM
IamI3rian posted...
kylekillgannon posted...
IamI3rian posted...
Kyle sounds to me like the one coming across a bit too strong.

Just saying.

Despite you obviously lacking intellect in commenting with "Just Saying" I was not. I pointed out an issue I saw, and also elaborated on subjects. I'm not still here because I'm pissed. I'm here to discuss nuking time and space and the amazing Yokudan lore.

My IQ is no less than 20 points hire than yours. You come off as an emotionally unstable stalker. You're here to fight Reb, nothing more.

I don't see what your IQ has to do with anything, and judging by the fact that you're overlapping ignorance with intelligence I doubt you are as strong in either regards as you wish to be. I'm not here to pick fights, and anyone who thinks that is either childish, or an idiot.
---
History is written by those who have hanged heroes.
#55Joe_CobbsPosted 1/15/2013 2:26:19 PM
IamI3rian posted...
My IQ is no less than 20 points hire than yours. You come off as an emotionally unstable stalker. You're here to fight Reb, nothing more.

Lol you're not helping your case Brian.

:3
#56IamI3rianPosted 1/15/2013 2:27:34 PM
I'm not here to pick fights, and anyone who thinks that is either childish, or an idiot.

Or can and HAS read all your other torch and pitchfork attacks in nearly every othe thread. One or the other.
---
#57IamI3rianPosted 1/15/2013 2:28:52 PM
Joe_Cobbs posted...
IamI3rian posted...

Editted already. I'm on PS3 and typing with a controller. Our auto-complete is usually pretty good = )
---
#58kylekillgannonPosted 1/15/2013 2:29:24 PM
IamI3rian posted...
I'm not here to pick fights, and anyone who thinks that is either childish, or an idiot.

Or can and HAS read all your other torch and pitchfork attacks in nearly every othe thread. One or the other.

I'm not ever the one who needs people to come in to support me, and I never use any internet Mob Mentality. Obviously you've never paid attention to the things you've rather obsessively been keeping track of.
---
History is written by those who have hanged heroes.
#59The_Beer_ScotchPosted 1/15/2013 2:29:41 PM
Joe_Cobbs posted...
IamI3rian posted...

Murphy's law
---
To be announced
#60The_Beer_ScotchPosted 1/15/2013 2:32:57 PM
kylekillgannon posted...
IamI3rian posted...

I'm not ever the one who needs people to come in to support me, and I never use any internet Mob Mentality. Obviously you've never paid attention to the things you've rather obsessively been keeping track of.

To be fair that's usually because you are the only person in the topic who takes issue.

I mean seriously, he asked an on topic question and you got your panties in a twist. Just an observation.

Crying Internet mob mentality because people take issue with that is a bit extreme.
---
To be announced