Do you actually enjoy the lore?

#61darkportal785Posted 1/15/2013 2:35:00 PM
The_Beer_Scotch posted...
kylekillgannon posted...
IamI3rian posted...
I'm not here to pick fights, and anyone who thinks that is either childish, or an idiot.

Or can and HAS read all your other torch and pitchfork attacks in nearly every othe thread. One or the other.

I'm not ever the one who needs people to come in to support me, and I never use any internet Mob Mentality. Obviously you've never paid attention to the things you've rather obsessively been keeping track of.

To be fair that's usually because you are the only person in the topic who takes issue.

I mean seriously, he asked an on topic question and you got your panties in a twist. Just an observation.

Crying Internet mob mentality because people take issue with that is a bit extreme.

Actually there are a few users popping up and derailing topics just to whine about Rebel.
---
Whose eyes are those eyes?
#62DuckyhunterPosted 1/15/2013 2:35:24 PM
Nathypants posted...
I dunno mane. I be hearin' lotsa' ya' be talkin' poo' 'bout 'dat lore, yo.

(Plus it's really confusing and stuff.)

But I like it. Just like I like Like Likes.

<3

Nope. Games are fun, though.
---
Carolina Panthers and Carolina Hurricanes fan.
#63kylekillgannonPosted 1/15/2013 2:36:06 PM
To be fair that's usually because you are the only person in the topic who takes issue.

I mean seriously, he asked an on topic question and you got your panties in a twist. Just an observation.

Crying Internet mob mentality because people take issue with that is a bit extreme.

Actually I was more accusing him of wanting to provoke a lore debate so he could flex his knowledge. But hey, I must be super butthurt to do something like that and not just suspicious of motives.
---
History is written by those who have hanged heroes.
#64kylekillgannonPosted 1/15/2013 2:37:10 PM
darkportal785 posted...
Actually there are a few users popping up and derailing topics just to whine about Rebel.

And unlike them I have a propensity to contribute to discussion, and actually talk about things.
---
History is written by those who have hanged heroes.
#65The_Beer_ScotchPosted 1/15/2013 2:39:05 PM
darkportal785 posted...
kylekillgannon posted...
IamI3rian posted...
I'm not here to pick fights, and anyone who thinks that is either childish, or an idiot.

Or can and HAS read all your other torch and pitchfork attacks in nearly every othe thread. One or the other.

I'm not ever the one who needs people to come in to support me, and I never use any internet Mob Mentality. Obviously you've never paid attention to the things you've rather obsessively been keeping track of.

True, but when Kyle does it (which is what's relevant here), its usually just him :p
---
To be announced
#66IamI3rianPosted 1/15/2013 2:39:34 PM
kylekillgannon posted...
darkportal785 posted...

And unlike them I have a propensity to contribute to discussion, and actually talk about things.

I'll give you that... I suppose saying you do this EVERYTIME was a bit of an exaggeration.
---
Remember: IamI3rian told ya.
"Also, screw Alderaan they had it coming" -Sith Sloppy
#67RebelElite791Posted 1/15/2013 2:40:28 PM
IamI3rian posted...
kylekillgannon posted...
darkportal785 posted...

I'll give you that... I suppose saying you do this EVERYTIME was a bit of an exaggeration.

It's more that every time *I* post in the same topic he does it. If I'm not present he doesn't usually feel the need to turn a topic into a 300 post flame war.
---
In a coat of gold or a coat of red, a lion still has claws, And mine are long and sharp, my lord, as long and sharp as yours.
#68The_Beer_ScotchPosted 1/15/2013 2:40:54 PM
kylekillgannon posted...

Actually I was more accusing him of wanting to provoke a lore debate so he could flex his knowledge. But hey, I must be super butthurt to do something like that and not just suspicious of motives.

And rebel must have a sinister motive, he can't just be having a pleasant on topic discussion?

It works both ways friend :)
---
To be announced
#69LaManoNeraIIPosted 1/15/2013 2:43:53 PM
Depends on how it's used.

They used it well in Morrowind and Oblivion, where the game invites you into the world and just assumes you are a part of it. It gets in the away in Skyrim, where it tries to convince you you're a part of the story and wastes too much time on names and places that have no real meaning or relevance.

Not to mention, in all three games, most of the lore is hidden inside books (literally), which doesn't do any favors for VIDEO GAME.
---
R.I.P LaManoNera
04-06-2009
#70chicken8orPosted 1/15/2013 2:46:19 PM
I read these boards on almost a daily basis and the quality of the topics has gone down so fast lately. When are the keyboard warriors going to lay aside their differences and actually get back to the topics being proposed?

Rebel, 13rian, Scotch, and Dark need to stop feeding into these people. I come on here to read what you all have to say about the lore and mechanics. I don't even play Skyrim right now and I still come on here because I want to learn from you guys. Don't let every single topic degrade into a total mess.

I have played through Morrowind A LOT of times, Oblivion at least 3 or 4 times and Skyrim twice. I have also completed all of the expansions for Morrowind and Oblivion and I'm still working up the initiative to beat DG and DB in Skyrim. I still have a seeming infinite amount of questions regarding the world and the lore, but I can't get any more information.

This topic could have been enlightening and informational, but you all let it spiral out of control...again.
---
GT: Chicken8or -Epic Halo 4 moment below!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HW2_eKmm7o8