Things Fallout 4 Should Add From This Game...

#1JohnRyan1228Posted 1/16/2013 7:31:53 PM(edited)
1. Leveling system: Skyrim learned from fallout 3 with chooseable perks. Now I think that they should add the skill progression system the elder Scrolls has. Not saying that the exp system doesn't work, but i prefer this way. You wanna get better at guns? Use guns. This would also probably mean expanding the capabilities of certain skills to make then easier to level (like science) and adding trainers. But I feel it would be better.

2. "Clear" tags for locations

3. Dual Wielding: I think it could be done well. i think it would be pretty sweet to have grenades in my left hand and an smg in my right. They can make it so there are perks to dual wield bigger weapons.

4. Sprint button: Seriously, how much would it improve the fallout games if it had sprinting? Just move the the 1st/3rd person toggel to the right stick

5: A range of body types: you have the technology, Bethesda.

6: Fast travel alternatives: Carriages, mounts, etc. Maybe even a motorcycle or a vertibird or something, if the tech can handle it. This will probably depend on if it comes out on the current gen or not, which it probably will.

7. Dragons: Just kidding.

8.Crafting: crafting should expand big time from fallout 3. Obsidian did a great job expanding it and so did this game, so I would love the return of stuff like a survival skill, and weapon mods and such.

9. Multiple homes: Something the elder scrolls does and obsidian did. There should be more than 1.

Feel free to critique or add to my list. Im sure there are a number of people who disagree with number 1.

Also yes I capitalize titles. Deal with it
---
"oh i comprehended it fine! i just didnt read it!"- zerobobo
#2MC2011Posted 1/16/2013 7:02:24 PM
1. Leveling system: Skyrim learned from fallout 3 with chooseable perks. Now I think that they should add the skill progression system the elder Scrolls has. Not saying that the exp system doesn't work, but i prefer this way. You wanna get better at guns? Use guns. This would also probably mean expanding the capabilities of certain skills to make then easier to level (like science) and adding trainers. But I feel it would be better.

That's some dangerous thinking, citizen.
---
May God have mercy on your soul... - The Preacher
Because I sure as hell won't. - The Gunslinger
#3darkportal785Posted 1/16/2013 7:03:53 PM
I agree with everything.

Although I'm confused by 2, what do you mean by: "clear" tags from locations?
---
Whose eyes are those eyes?
#4RampagingwalrusPosted 1/16/2013 7:05:08 PM
No.
No.
Hellzno.
^what he said.
Meh, whatever.
Hahahaha, no.
Stop being stupid.
Sure.
Whatever.
---
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
#5JohnRyan1228(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2013 7:05:21 PM
darkportal785 posted...
I agree with everything.

When you clear a dungeon and it says... clear
---
"oh i comprehended it fine! i just didnt read it!"- zerobobo
#6MC2011Posted 1/16/2013 7:05:43 PM
I agree with everything.

When you explore an area and you get the "clear" word underneath the name of the location.

Forget if it's killing all the bandits/enemies or looting the boss chest that adds it... Probably clearing the place out of enemies. Either way I ignore it as it seems to want to stay there for a very lengthy period of time (which seems to be permanently).
---
May God have mercy on your soul... - The Preacher
Because I sure as hell won't. - The Gunslinger
#7RampagingwalrusPosted 1/16/2013 7:06:53 PM
MC2011 posted...
When you explore an area and you get the "clear" word underneath the name of the location.

Forget if it's killing all the bandits/enemies or looting the boss chest that adds it... Probably clearing the place out of enemies. Either way I ignore it as it seems to want to stay there for a very lengthy period of time (which seems to be permanently).

Killing the "boss" of the dungeon causes it.
---
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
#8Apex1619Posted 1/16/2013 7:07:20 PM
Mounted Combat. It's most likely we'll visit the institute, where there is advanced tech in abundance. Motorcycles could easily be put in. But make them expensive to buy, maintain, and fuel.

Massive World with many towns, cities, and NPCs

Dual wielding

Smoking- we can have sex and do drugs and drink alcohol but we can't smoke, sup with Dat.
---
Oh sheesh y'all, twas a dream!
#9jammymacsterPosted 1/16/2013 7:07:37 PM
1. I'd prefer it if they kept the current Fallout system personally. I'd be disappointed if they used the TES system.

2. Yes please. But hopefully have it work a bit better.

3. Not fussed about this really.

4. Yes please.

5. Not really fussed about this either but I guess it'd be good.

6. Yes I guess. I would imagine there should at least be caravans.

8. Yes please.

9. and yes please.
---
AKA: Valadez
#10jammymacsterPosted 1/16/2013 7:08:29 PM
Rampagingwalrus posted...
Killing the "boss" of the dungeon causes it.

It varies. Sometimes it's killing all enemies, sometimes just the boss, sometimes finding the secret exit or possibly a combination of things.
---
AKA: Valadez