Things Fallout 4 Should Add From This Game...

#101TwoBladesOneBowPosted 1/17/2013 6:12:46 AM
JohnRyan1228 posted...
1. Leveling system: Skyrim learned from fallout 3 with chooseable perks. Now I think that they should add the skill progression system the elder Scrolls has. Not saying that the exp system doesn't work, but i prefer this way. You wanna get better at guns? Use guns. This would also probably mean expanding the capabilities of certain skills to make then easier to level (like science) and adding trainers. But I feel it would be better.

2. "Clear" tags for locations

3. Dual Wielding: I think it could be done well. i think it would be pretty sweet to have grenades in my left hand and an smg in my right. They can make it so there are perks to dual wield bigger weapons.

4. Sprint button: Seriously, how much would it improve the fallout games if it had sprinting? Just move the the 1st/3rd person toggel to the right stick

5: A range of body types: you have the technology, Bethesda.

6: Fast travel alternatives: Carriages, mounts, etc. Maybe even a motorcycle or a vertibird or something, if the tech can handle it. This will probably depend on if it comes out on the current gen or not, which it probably will.

7. Dragons: Just kidding.

8.Crafting: crafting should expand big time from fallout 3. Obsidian did a great job expanding it and so did this game, so I would love the return of stuff like a survival skill, and weapon mods and such.

9. Multiple homes: Something the elder scrolls does and obsidian did. There should be more than 1.

Feel free to critique or add to my list. Im sure there are a number of people who disagree with number 1.

Also yes I capitalize titles. Deal with it

1. No, it is a good difference between the series.
2. Wouldn't matter to me.
3. Only if done right.
4. Yes, yes, and yes.
5. It would be ok with me.
6. Depends.
7. Could you imagine the rage over it? Besides no way a dragon could take on a deathclaw.
8. Sure.
9. I never get a home in fallout. I just beat people with melee and unarmed.
---
"M'aiq has heard legends of a man with a powerful beard. This man never sleeps, he only waits."- IamI3rian
#102FredCat07Posted 1/17/2013 7:51:03 AM
jammymacster posted...

http://images.wikia.com/yugioh/images/2/24/7DR2-EN-C-UE.jpg

Oh wait...
---
What'the matter? Disliked my grammar?
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5vz0vCbdS1r1g5kzo1_500.gif
#103Foxdog42Posted 1/17/2013 8:01:03 AM
please bring back the katana ,and complex companions (like in skyrim) and safehouses please.
#104darkportal785Posted 1/17/2013 8:05:04 AM
JohnRyan1228 posted...
Mega_Skrull posted...
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
It's basically a given it'll be on the east coast since 3 dog will be in it.

Don't count that yet, Three Dog could be in the TV series and not FO4.

In the what?

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/615803-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/65199661
---
Whose eyes are those eyes?
#105JohnRyan1228(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 8:17:34 AM
darkportal785 posted...
JohnRyan1228 posted...
Mega_Skrull posted...
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
It's basically a given it'll be on the east coast since 3 dog will be in it.

Don't count that yet, Three Dog could be in the TV series and not FO4.

In the what?

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/615803-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/65199661

I agree with clones response to that topic. I doubt they are actually making a tv show. They are probably doing it to prevent things like nuka break. Which would be a shame...
---
"oh i comprehended it fine! i just didnt read it!"- zerobobo
#106JohnRyan1228(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2013 12:49:52 PM
I have another: the ability to save perks
---
Where the **** are my hard boiled eggs?!
#107VrrestoPosted 1/20/2013 2:43:21 PM(edited)
JohnRyan1228 posted...
1. Leveling system: Skyrim learned from fallout 3 with chooseable perks. Now I think that they should add the skill progression system the elder Scrolls has. Not saying that the exp system doesn't work, but i prefer this way. You wanna get better at guns? Use guns. This would also probably mean expanding the capabilities of certain skills to make then easier to level (like science) and adding trainers. But I feel it would be better.

3. Dual Wielding: I think it could be done well. i think it would be pretty sweet to have grenades in my left hand and an smg in my right. They can make it so there are perks to dual wield bigger weapons.

4. Sprint button: Seriously, how much would it improve the fallout games if it had sprinting? Just move the the 1st/3rd person toggel to the right stick

6: Fast travel alternatives: Carriages, mounts, etc. Maybe even a motorcycle or a vertibird or something, if the tech can handle it. This will probably depend on if it comes out on the current gen or not, which it probably will.

8.Crafting: crafting should expand big time from fallout 3. Obsidian did a great job expanding it and so did this game, so I would love the return of stuff like a survival skill, and weapon mods and such.

9. Multiple homes: Something the elder scrolls does and obsidian did. There should be more than 1.

Feel free to critique or add to my list. Im sure there are a number of people who disagree with number 1.

The only ones I agree with are body type diversity, crafting and sprinting.

The skill system in Skyrim would kill the rpg mechanics of Fallout. Fallout is about focusing your character in certain areas and playing to those strengths. Skyrim's system would encourage grinding to get the best results. It makes more sense in the Elder Scrolls series because the skills are grouped together by playstyle (archer, mage, etc.).

It would be much harder to have Fallout skills level naturally. If you wanted to play a diplomatic character who resolves quests through speech, you wouldn't have an advantage over any weapons-based character, because you would have the same access to the speech check experience.

I don't like the cleared location thing. Fallout isn't a dungeon crawler. It also really cheapens the significance of those locations and turns them into chores to complete.
#108DRAGON07891230Posted 1/20/2013 5:14:10 PM
JohnRyan1228 posted...

Step one: PC
Step two: Go to nexus.
Step 3: All that stuff is there.
---
_______()>===<()______........._______
[__]//P[__]======^^^^^^-------------------***** ( '_') > Uh Oh!
#109JohnRyan1228(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2013 5:23:03 PM
DRAGON07891230 posted...
JohnRyan1228 posted...

Step one: PC
Step two: Go to nexus.
Step 3: All that stuff is there.

You know what isn't on pc... Fallout 4
---
Where the **** are my hard boiled eggs?!