Things Fallout 4 Should Add From This Game...

#21The_Real_TurnipPosted 1/16/2013 7:17:57 PM(edited)
1) Ambivalent.
2) Why? They're dumb in Skyrim since a clear location can still have enemies, and they don't loose the clear tag when they respawn (and stop being cleared).
3) Yup. Not so much on the perks for dual wield bigger weapons, but Pistol + Pistol or Pistol + Grenades should be in game. Even Pistol + Melee / Unarmed.
4) I don't need it, but I wouldn't complain. It'll need to include a timer (since Fallout doesn't have or need Stamina).
5) Yes. This should have been in F3 and NV. Needs to be more then a "How jacked are you" slider though.
6) Not really. The whole point of a wasteland is that it's desolate, lonely and dangerous. Not that it's basically a western game with lasers.
7) Hilarious!
8) As long as it has at least as much as New Vegas, I'm cool. Anything less will feel like a big step back. Heck, Skyrim feels like a step back (crafting-wise) compared to New Vegas.
9) Eh, I don't actually care about this one. I never bothered with multiple homes in Skyrim since it was just annoying to remember where I put what, so I used 1 as more core home. I wouldn't complain if it was added though.
#22MilkyWhitesPosted 1/16/2013 7:17:54 PM
Fallout without the SPECIAL system isn't fallout at all.

I'm just hoping it takes on more of a survivalist feel.
---
I killed fitty men! -Cotton Hill
#23dinosaur-123Posted 1/16/2013 7:19:27 PM
1. so you wanna ruin FO leveling system then ? that's how the game was made and i hope that beth doesn't change it , you know exp leveling is a fallout thing , progressive skills a TES thing so don't mix it up or it will end up being bad
2. don't have an argument about his one but i don't like this
3.no dual wielding ,wtf are you thinking , and even worse is your idea of dual wielding big guns
4.well I've played FO NV with project nevada so it can be well implemented into the games main features , maybe even using action points , also WTF were you thinking when you said scrap the ability to carry items ?! are just nuts or forgetting the hole point of how to survive ?
5.could be made depending on the character's strength attribute and maybe charisma
6.I'm all in for variety in this ,maybe it wil be even implemented as an essential feature if fast travelling is disabled in hardcore mode
7.not funny
8. as long as it doesn't get ridiculous okay
9.depends on the situation but it would be okay to have different choices for player's homes
---
''Power, my dear friend. I seek power, and so I acquire and study those who have some degree of it,''
#24jammymacsterPosted 1/16/2013 7:24:11 PM(edited)
The_Real_Turnip posted...
2) Why? They're dumb in Skyrim since a clear location can still have enemies, and they don't loose the clear tag when they respawn (and stop being cleared).

For me they're a good indicator on if I've cleared an area or not. A lot of the time I discover locations on the map but continue past them. Later I forget what areas I've explored but the cleared tag helps me keep track.
---
AKA: Valadez
#25jammymacsterPosted 1/16/2013 7:23:21 PM
dinosaur-123 posted...
4.well I've played FO NV with project nevada so it can be well implemented into the games main features , maybe even using action points , also WTF were you thinking when you said scrap the ability to carry items ?! are just nuts or forgetting the hole point of how to survive ?

He means when you grab an item with the cursor and move it around. Though I don't see why they can't just do the same thing they did with Skyrim (Hold A).
---
AKA: Valadez
#26JohnRyan1228(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2013 7:23:28 PM
dinosaur-123 posted...
1. so you wanna ruin FO leveling system then ? that's how the game was made and i hope that beth doesn't change it , you know exp leveling is a fallout thing , progressive skills a TES thing so don't mix it up or it will end up being bad
2. don't have an argument about his one but i don't like this
3.no dual wielding ,wtf are you thinking , and even worse is your idea of dual wielding big guns
5.could be made depending on the character's strength attribute and maybe charisma
6.I'm all in for variety in this ,maybe it wil be even implemented as an essential feature if fast travelling is disabled in hardcore mode
7.not funny
8. as long as it doesn't get ridiculous okay
9.depends on the situation but it would be okay to have different choices for player's homes

Like i said, personal leveling preference. Dont get why dual wielding is such a heinous thing to you. And you misunderstood what I meant by carry items.
---
"oh i comprehended it fine! i just didnt read it!"- zerobobo
#27JohnRyan1228(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2013 7:24:16 PM
jammymacster posted...
dinosaur-123 posted...

He means when you grab an item with the cursor and move it around. Though I don't see why they can't just do the same thing they did with Skyrim (Hold A).

Wow for some reason that slipped my mind
---
"oh i comprehended it fine! i just didnt read it!"- zerobobo
#281qaqa1Posted 1/16/2013 7:26:10 PM
The large dungeon size.

Playing through skyrim made me realize how small most FO ones were.
---
Piplup is the best character on pokemon.
#29Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 1/16/2013 7:27:03 PM
Rampagingwalrus posted...
No.
No.
Hellzno.
^what he said.
Meh, whatever.
Hahahaha, no.
Stop being stupid.
Sure.
Whatever.

this. Especially number 1 that would destroy half of what Fallout is. It's already hard enough to keep characters from becoming untouchable but that would destroy it. Along with the possibility to keep calling it an RPG. and vehicles wouldn't work if you know anything about the lore in FO.
If these changes happend they'd have to call the game TES VI:Fallout
---
The bears can smell the menstruation
#30SchesparnPosted 1/16/2013 7:27:21 PM(edited)
I want a real, huge, largely abandoned and ruined city to explore. Not pieces of a city connected by tunnels, but a full-on city.
---
Look, for the last time: Kirby has explained it over and over!
http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk138/Schesparn/11911255317531.gif